Part 10

"We're going to move things along, we have to push things up and move a little faster than we planned."
Nodding my head I looked away, I didn't think it was right that I had basically made him choose between me and his best friend. I was glad he choose me but at the same time would I always make him pick and sacrifice things. At the end of this I need to be the one to do it because I don't want to put that on Brian and I really needed the closure.
"I'm going to bed, I'm tired." Getting up I went into the room and laid down. I wasn't tired but my eyelids were my only escape I wasn't trying to push him away but I needed my head right if I was going to do this. Running my hand over my chest were my very visible scare used to be I exhaled. Brian is going to hate me for this but I couldn't put him at risk just for my happiness it all starts and ends with me.
The party was coming to a close and Brian had announced our engagement while Gerald sat there looking like a creep. I knew that Brian was tired which made this the perfect opportunity to complete the plan. Once we got home we immediately went at it, I've never gotten naked so fast. As we were both about to cum I told him that I loved him and it wasn't because he was amazing in bed. No that was just a bonus it was because he had my back.
I had a feeling something was going to happen and I wanted Brian as far away from it as possible. Writing him a note I told him " I love you and I truly mean that. Mama bear will come back to you papa bear 😉". I guess somethings are inevitable. Throwing on my clothes and some shoes I walked to the elevator to go down for a snack. If felt like someone was watching me but I didn't see anyone. Walking into the little market I grabbed a bag of chips and sweet tea. As I was walking back to my room someone grab me instantly I knew from the touch who it was. I was going to let him take me because I really wanted him to believe he was in control.

7 hours. He had me locked in this basement for seven hours and I could make out the old pictures of me before I died and the new pictures of me that he had been taking. These ropes weren't tight enough and that was his first mistake. During my training we had went over every scenario and I knew by now Brian was pissed but what could he do I had him locked in our suite. I needed to do this alone. I wasn't stupid I knew the risks but it was so well thought out it was a little scary. I hadn't decided how long I was going to let this drag out but I was getting hungry so this may not last that much longer.
Gerald thing was control, he wanted no needed to feel as though he was in complete control of every situation. I wasn't stupid I knew that he had cheated on out relationship and he loved the idea of being able to get anything he wanted. When I had stopped sleeping with him I knew the beatings would get worse. When we fucked it was about him and I was just there. That night when I had slept with Brian was my undoing he had showed me things I never knew about. Yes I had been drunk but I was aware. I was aware and scared, but more scared than anything. I was aware it would change things. Scared that I had enjoyed it too much and most of all scared that Gerald would find out and try to hurt Brian. I was never scared for myself I think at that point I was over it.
Looking up I see the door open and Gerald walk in with food. Dumb ass. If he feeds me that means I can last longer I want him to suffer and he is extending his life sentence.
" I brought you food bitch I want to make sure you have energy for what I have planned." This nigga stupid as hell, as he sits in front of me I see that he brought me spaghetti. The only thing his ugly ass know how to cook. Sitting there silently I watch him in silence. Control is but an illusion of the mind and the need for power. He will soon learn that the need to have power can kill you when you fuck with someone with power.
That shit was nasty Brian food is way fucking better. Right now he has been staring at me for the last 2 hours and all I can think is I hope Brian is good. There's a camera down here so I know he is watching curtesy of me. I wouldn't feel right pushing him completely out but I had cameras set up all over this house.
Now let's test the waters. "Who is that girl?" Keeping his eyes on me he keeps staring into my eyes. The one thing I didn't change.
"You.... you remind me of her. When we first got together she was a firecracker like you. I fixed that though and I'll fix you. Except this time I'll actually marry you and let you keep our kids. You know I was going to marry her before the accident. She was docile and aimed to please. You're her replacement. See Brian loved her too and as much as you think he loves you, you are nothing but a distraction for him. Eventually he will get over you leaving him for me just like she had done to him." My heart had dropped. I began to cry because I never knew Brian loved me way from the beginning I thought he had just liked me a little. I was a bitch then and obviously easily manipulative why did he love me.
" Oh, don't cry we slide a little note under his door so he knows you chose me." I wasn't crying because of his ass, Brian deserved the world and I was going to give it to him.