Part 14

Then he looks at me and winks before firing off one more.

Fucking jackass I could have won the bet.
Turning to Mike I see how hard he is trying not to laugh at my annoyance with not winning. Shit his guppy looking ass didn't win either. Crossing my arms Brian looks between me and mike, "y'all both lost so y'all wanna run me my money now or later."
"I'm not paying you shit you wasn't even in the bet," I say with attitude.
Mike busts out laughing while everyone else is confused as fuck. This nigga bout to get a 2 piece right upside his head if he keep it up.
Looking back at Brian I see him staring at me. "What?"
"Nah I just thought of another way you can pay me back," he says while licking his lips and looking me up and down. Crossing my legs I looked at Mike dumbass who was still laughing. Shit wasn't even funny, goofy head ass. Fixing my mouth to say something Mike calms down enough to say something, "Bro seeing sis pissed like that was worth the L!"
Twisting his ankle in and poking his hip out he says in a girly voice "so do we both get to pay you back another way or are you just showing favorites?"
Lmao I'm fucking dead he so stupid standing up I look him up and down and puff out my chest while making my voice sound as deep as possible, "Naw, we good over here my nigga." Busting up laughing at Brian's face, I bow and sit down. Mike pulls out the money hands it over and goes back to standing over to the side like nothing happened.
"Y'all get on my nerves, on so many levels. The only difference is I'm fucking one of y'all which makes it worth it, so the other one better watch it." I thought about standing up and being like you fucking my man bitch but decided against it.
Turning around Brian begins to speak to the guys again.
Looking between the traders he left alive he says "From now on you motherfuckers check in with me, I want to know his every move as far as he knows I killed the people I thought was involved. If I find out you guys betrayed me I'll send your family your body parts, piece by piece until they try to kill themself. Then swoop in at the last minute and save them. So I can torture them with videos of you being cut up." With that he grabs my hand pulling me up and we walk out to the car.
Going back to the hotel we grab our things to leave, as we are walking towards the door Brian stop and hands me a bag looking inside I see what it is.
"Do you honestly think now is the best time for this?" I asked annoyed even more. All he does is shrug his shoulders. Like really, you ain't got shit to say. Handing him the bag back I snatch my bag from him and walk out of the hotel room into the elevator.
Mike could feel the tension when I got in and Brian big headed ass only made it worse by getting in the front seat. Taking out my phone I put my headphones in since we weren't flying back home and Brian was taking us to some secret location.
8 hours later.
My phone had died and I was pretending to be asleep to avoid conversation. Then I heard Mike speak up "bro, y'all good?"
"I gave her a pregnancy test and she won't take it."
"I think she just don't want you to overreact."
"How could I not. If the situation had came out different then she would have gotten hurt."
"Look she is stronger and smarter than you think. She knew what was going to happen before you did and she would have finished the job if you wouldn't have came in going ape shit crazy. Bro all I'm saying is you need to relax a little bit, you tell her all the time how much you believe in her but you're actions during that, showed how much doubt you have in her." I needed to get out of this car like ASAP. Stretching out and yawning I made an effort to show I had just woken up. Looking at Mike I let him know I have to pee and would like a shower so if we could stop. Turning my head I look back out the window, willing myself not to cry.
Brian speaks up "the next major city is in 15 can you hold it long enough for us to get there and we can stay there for the night."
Nodding my head I keep looking out the window. I never considered that Brian didn't believe in me. I always thought he was the only one besides Mike that believed in me. Hell I thought he believed in me more than I believed in myself. Lost in thought I didn't notice that we had arrived until Mike opened my door, once he saw my face and I red my eyes were. I was sure he knew that I heard them and I can feel the tears brimming my eyes. Taking my sun glasses out even though it was night time I slipped them on. While Brian walked in front of us with mine and his bags Mike walked beside me with his own.
"You know"
Shaking my head and cutting him off I speak up, "not now Mike... I don't have the strength right now. We can talk about it later."
"We will but you know he wouldn't have said it if he would have known you were up."
"That's the problem." Hearing footsteps I look up to see Brian coming and I put my head back down "Mike your room is right next to ours." Nodding our heads we walk to the elevator. This thing is slow. Feeling my lip begin to tremble I look through my purse for my charger so I can plug it in while I'm in the bathroom.
As soon as we got into the room I grabbed my bag off of Brian and rushed into the bathroom locking the door behind me.
I needed to talk to Stacey she would know what to do.