8:Kiss or Hickey

AIDEN

"I'm scared, I saw monsters in the dark place, sleep with me tonight..."
I can't believe it was coming out of her mouth my eyes grew wide in shock, my heart froze instantly, but I can't stay.

•A Week Earlier•

The next day after i took Gold, my hands were in my pockets I was exhausted after Joan made me run through the casinos files and left me in the middle to give Jayden a blow job.

The weight of the Casino keeps becoming a burden day by day, I don't even know how I was able to survive.
Striding down the hall to my room my phone rang in my pockets i picked up my to see Bernice one of my one nighter ring.

She was a developer interested in the Casino's growth and gave me a lap dance in my office which led to a hot make out session and eventually banging in my office which of course Joan doesn't know, she's just too desperate and doesn't understand what a night stand mean.

I back against a door opposite Gold's room and memories from yesterday kept flooding back.
For some reason my chest thump I felt like she was staring at the door.

"Pick the damn call already.." I hear a whisper.

My lips curved to a smirk of course she could hear my phone ring, it amused me that it annoyed her and now I want to see her face maybe a smile.

The phone went silent and I heard a sigh of relief and unheard mumbling.

I walked towards her door and stopped heaving deep breaths hesitantly questioning whether to go in, suddenly I don't want to do this, I can't believe me, Aiden Knight is afraid at this situation when I've shot people dead, with my eyes closed.

I took in another deep breath and let it out as I gently tap on the door.

"Can I come in..." I said in a gentle soft voice hoping to get a positive reply strangely I could just kick the door down in this situation.

I heard noise coming from her room like she was trying to arrange it before I could see it, I smiled on the thought of that as she continued her mission.

"Come in...." She said panting I twist my end of the door knob and let myself in to see Her wearing the short fitted dress I gave to her yesterday, I almost lost focus by staring too long she stood like a doll and pull back strands of her golden blonde hair over her ear.

"Good Morning..." She finally broke the long Awkward silence, bringing me back to reality, why does this girl have to be so beautiful, I used my hand to rub my face in an attempt to look away as I went to her closet.

"Aiden what are you doing at my closet" She yelped looking fragile, someone who needs to be protected.

I shook my head, driving any side thoughts about her.

I scanned her closet ignoring her while she kept shut.

"Take, wear this they are more decent..." I said handing her an oversized shirt and Jeans.

"What is wrong with what I'm wearing..." she asked her cheeks turned red when i hand her the clothes.

"Everything now go change..." I yelled she went to the change room and threw the dress on top she wore the shirt and the jean as she Came out looking like still Beautiful, what is wrong with this girl can't you just be ugly in clothes.

"Good it can manage.." I said trying not to get distracted in her golden eyes.

"Is there a reason you are in my room other than asking me to change..." she said twisting the ends of her shirt.