39:Hidden Messages

#Khloe_pov
.
"Wha...." that was the only thing that escaped my lips before Damon Locked my lips with a soft kiss, unchecked and off guard I gasped on the thought his lips were on mine giving his tongue access to brush in as he gently scrubs my Tongue savoring every moment brainwashed I slowly responded back as his gentle kiss turns to a passionate one.
.
"Khloe... " I Jolted Back so did Damon we both looked up to see a confused Penny who had her arms then folded across her chest with a Cunning Smile.
.
"Am I interrupting anything?? " Penny Smirked catching us both red Handed.
.
"No.. You Just came in time we were actually talking about you... " I'm a terrible liar from the looks of it I wish the Earth would just open and swallow me.
Why the Hell Did Damon Kiss me and why Did I kiss Back, you know what I don't know anymore.
.
"Really I didn't know kissing is the New Talking, oh Screw, Anyways Stella is conscious again I just wanted to ask if You've Seen Gold..." she said.
.
"No.." Me and Damon said at the same time it's annoying.
.
"Oh well, I'll go find her and we have some talking to do bye.. " She said Walking away From us I let out a loud sigh.
.
"That's a Relief I thought it was Jayden.. " He Heaved a Sigh of relief, I arched my brow and curled my lips into a Frown.
.
"What The Hell, Why Did you kiss me?? " I asked folding my arms across my chest he just smirked at me.
.
"Why Did You kiss me Back?.. " I was Stunned because I didn't really have an answer and I'm not going to let him win.
.
"Ummh we aren't talking about you, you played the First Card I'm innocent.. " I pouted.
.
"I'm Sorry you Responded to the Kiss You happy Now?? " He argue my cheeks flared up leaving every evidence that I was Flustered and couldn't try my hardest to hide it what's happening to me.
.
"Arrgh you are a pain in the Ass.." I growled walking out on him but he pulled me back.
.
"Let me Go before I break your Neck.. " I threatened with a Glare but he didn't seem threatened one bit
.
"You Look Pretty when you are upset.. " He Grinned leaning towards me, cast under a Dark Spell I froze under his Grip again our eyes locked.
.
"Damon... " Damon Jolted Pushing me to the pond I'm going to kill him I'm just glad it wasn't Deep now I'm wet great just great.
.
"What is Wrong with you??" Jayden asked Damom coming to my need helping me get up from the Pond.
.
"You are Supposed to protect her not Put her in Danger...." I hissed as Damon mouthed Sorry I'm not forgiving him, I'm wet.
.
"Screw You..." I mouthed back.
.
"Maybe I should assign you more Guards.. " Jayden Blurted.
.
"No... " I Yelled together with Damon leaving me confused I know why I don't want more guards I'm confused about Damon's reason.
.
"Excuse me..? " Jayden asked Confused at both of our reactions.
.
"I mean I'm enough I don't like working with others anyways... " he said nervously he's really afraid of Jayden I now know his Weakness.
"And he's enough I don't need a Hundred in my breathing Space.. " I chimed as Jayden rolled his eyes at my dramatic reply.
.
"Anyway Damon have you seen Gold?? " he asked.
.
"No... She Didn't even step in the Garden.. " Damon replied getting me curious.
"What Happened?? " I asked worried.
.
"it's Nothing important she's Just Upset and walked out in tears.. And I've assigned for her search... " he said.
.
"Why is She Upset?? " I asked but he ignored my Question heading to Damon.
.
"Keep Your Eyes on Khloe she's a trickster don't let her Mislead you I want you both in the Castle before Dusk.. " He ordered as Damon bowed, well this isn't the same Damon of Earlier it's like he worships my Brother and would gladly kiss his Boots.
I don't like the Way Jayden is being so Strict on me like I'm some Baby.
Jayden left us both, I Glared at Damon who combed his hair with his Fingers awkwardly.
.
"Coward.. " I Said Walking out on him so I could go change.
.
#Gold_Pov

I sat Down on a stair case I was tired of walking, my feet ached and my head hurts so I decided to sit Down trying to understand why everyone sees me as some property why Do people keep lying to me, except Aiden of course he hasn't lied to me but everyone else has why can't they be like Aiden.
I sigh on the Thought Ava is my Sister, hard to believe when she hates my Guts and I can imagine the Humiliation she'll display when I somehow explain we are a family.
She's Ava Simone the Queen of New York what am I??
The Cafe Girl, that's what everyone is going to know me as now and forever.
.
I felt Someone sit down next to me.
.
"Jayden Go away.. " I said without sparing him a look.
.
"Go tell Jayden That.. " I Heard Khloe instead of Jayden she Had a Book on her Thigh.
.
"What Do you want?? " I Grunted not in the moment for an Argument or petty Disagreement.
"I heard you were upset so I brought you this.." she said passing me a Grey notebook it was plain and boring, I opened it the pages were blank.
"Ehmmm Khloe it's blank.. " I Said wearing a confused look.
"I know....Mom wasn't Stupid, she even had me Fooled.. " She said getting me more confuse are you confused so am I.
"What's Your point?? "
"There's a reason behind everything Gold, there's a Reason Jayden and Joan faked their Death there's a Reason Mom Lied to me all these years, there's a Reason we were being attacked there's a reason Damon kissed me.." she said my eyes widen on the last part.
.
"Damon Did What?? " I Jerked up on the Last part Cutting her From finishing her Sentence.