36:Bow Before Your Future Queen

Gold_pov
.
It's been more than thirty minutes still no Resistance or whatever has showed up, I had enough time to carefully extract all the shards before, stitch up some cuts, Bandage some Bruises and clean her up, I don't know how long she'll hold she's still unconscious.
.
Stella was laid down at the back of the Car All of us Laid down on the Bare Floor staring at the Heavens above.
.
"A Shooting Star.... " Penny Squeals drawing both our attention.
.
"It's no use getting excited over A Star besides it isn't a Star it's rock traveling through the earth's orbit as they burn out and blow... " Khloe said ruining the magic for Penny.
.
"Way to ruin the Magic..." Penny Rolled her eyes I think hissing under her breath.
.
"You're welcome... " Khloe Exclaimed as we all got up exhausted from boring our eyes.
.
"What's the Time? " I asked stretching.
.
"I don't know ask Miss Fact here since she Smashed to peices our only resources to know time... " Penny Squeak like a Mice.
.
"Arrgh Forget it When are the resistance supposed to get here..." I said ignoring an argument.
.
"I don't know my only job was to push the button we have to be patient.. " Khloe said folding her arms.
.
"Well Soon Dawn is bound to come and yet No Resistance, We shouldn't wait any longer.. " I said making a point.
.
"It's not like we can seat here all Day Khloe, Stella is in a Death or Life Situation we don't know how long she'll hold up, she's lost a lot of Blood remember and If I recall correctly you are exactly the reason we are in this situation.. " Penny pointed out, Khloe Furrowed her brows, squinting her eyes darting directly at Penny who looked ready for a Fight.
.
"So I'm the Reason we almost Got killed?? I laugh at your accusation... " Khloe spat clenching her Knuckles.
.
"Yes, You led them to us remember, Embrya's phone, we almost got killed.." Penny Yelled at the top of her voice.
.
"And Yet we didn't you're welcome.. " Khloe said in her defense walking out on Penny.
.
"You See, Always Bitchy... Stella was Right we should have left you behind.. "
.
"Fuck You... " Khloe cried trying to hold back her tears but a tear escaped before she could even try flowing down her cheeks.
.
"Excuse me!! " Penny gasped
.
"You heard me Right Fuck You... Fuck Everything, should I remind you what That Freaky Voice said it wants me dead and was after Gold... I'm not the one they are after its Gold.. How am I supposed to know they could track us when I made a Call it wasn't my Fault.. " Khloe cried her cheeks blushed red.
.
"Who were You calling??" I asked her breathing hitched as she tried to Breathe.
.
She went Mute Ruffling her Tears Dry turning back to hell knows where she's heading to.
..
"Khloe...." Penny Called but She didn't stop ignoring our calls.
.
"Khloe... " We both kept calling.
"Leave me alone.. " She said in a Sob.
.
"Who Were You Calling??" I Echoed loud enough for Mother Nature to hear me.
.
Khloe Stopped as she Froze a Bit.
.
"I Called Lukas... " She Finally said turning to face us Both.
.
"Who's Lukas?? " Penny asked confused.
.
"Why Did you Call Him??" I asked slowly making my way to her.
.
"Earlier Today he said he wanted to See me and he was the one that broke the news about Embrya's Death, he said I shouldn't trust anyone that my Uncle is after me... " I gasped in Shock is it Lukas.
..
"Why Would Lukas say that and in an unrelated note Lie to You.. " I said.
.
"Maybe he has a reason doing So?? " Penny Chipped in.
.
"And So he had to Lie.. That reason nearly cost us our Life.. " I said.
.
"He was Trying to Help me, maybe he knows who killed Embrya he was going to help ... " Khloe said and everything about Lukas Rewinds in my Head.
.
"Trying to Help You... Yeah but he lied.... Wait a Minute?? How does he even know you are a princess... "
.
"Those Files You Found I gave it To Lukas.. " she said
.
"But You said nobody but Embrya knows about the Files... "
.
"I gave it to Lukas when he offered to help me find Embrya's Killer.. "
.
"I Found Those Files in his office someone Took a look and probably wants you Dead...and somehow I'm related to... "
.
"Guys We Have Company.. " Penny Pointed upwards as Noise Bounces back and Forth interrupting our Conversation signalling us to move aside while they Land in the open space, Khloe and Penny hid behind me .
.
"The Resistance... " Khloe Whispered into my ears as a Bunch of Helicopters Safely Landed.
.
"or we are being Ambushed.. " I whispered.
.
A Pack of Soldiers Clad in Black line up orderly as they Clinged tightly to their Gun.
.
"We are Being Ambushed... " Penny Cried in a squeak as someone in Black with a Mask March Forward.
.
"I Knew Pressing the Button was a Bad idea.. " Penny said.
.
"Like you got a Better Oh idea.. " Seriously they are Fighting now.
.
The Stranger in Black which bear the Look on a Leader stood in front he waved his index finger as his army Surrounded us.
.
"Khloe, Penny Go get Stella I have a plan.. " I said as they Nod as I stood before the Mysterious Gangster.
.
"Greetings we are here for the Princess.. " the Stranger said in a Deep Husky Voice sending thrills Down my Spine.
.
"We don't Have her.. " I said folding my arms across my chest as he let's out a Graceful Chuckle.
.
"You Pushed the Button the Princess Please.. " he growled as I stepped back bumping into Khloe and Penny who Flunged Stella's arm around their Shoulder.
.
"Gold they look Serious maybe they are the Resistance.. " Penny Said.
.
"Which one of you is the Princess Come Forward... " He growled Khloe wanted to move but I Clenched tightly to her Hand.
.
"Gold What are you Doing?? " Khloe asked as I pulled her back.
.
"I'm the Princess... " I Blurted out as the leader pushed down his Mask revealing his Devious Smirk.
.
"Interesting.. Cease her... " The Stranger said as a bunch of Soldiers Charge towards me locking hold of my limbs lifting me up.
.
"Let me Go.. " I squealed as the Stranger brought out a Gun.
.
"Impersonating is a offensive Crime with a Punishment painful as Death.. " He said about to click on the riffle and Shoot.
.
"I am The Princess Don't Hurt Her... " Khloe Cried causing a distraction as I broke free from the Guards Grips and Kick the Gun out of his hand and another kick at his Torso.

Shaky I picked up the Gun pointing it at the him how the Tables have turned so quickly.
.
"one move and I'll Shoot... " I breathe roughly Struggling with The Gun.
.
"Shoot me I dare You... " He said with a sinister Smirk my Hands were Shaking My breathing heavy and my palms sweaty as I try to grip tightly to the Gun.
The Gun Came Slipping off my grip like Grease, knees Crumbling down to Mother Earth.
"I Failed... " a Tear Drop slide slowly to the earth, The Leader Walked Towards me picking up his Gun.
.
"Now You Die... " he said in a Dark Tone my eyes went Shut waiting for a bloody knock out.
.
"I Princess Khloeretta order you to Halt... " Khloe Grunted as all eyes were drawn to her Command the Man broke into a sinister grin ignoring her commands.
.
"What Do I look like to you Child Step back and save yourself from Impersonating a royal blood ... " Khloe laughed.
.
"Funny... You think I'm a Servant like you, Aren't you the Resistance, you made an oath to serve and protect me I am your Princess and again I repeat Bow before your Future Queen... " Khloe growled but we all know her threats are meaningless.
.
"Look I know the Princess when I see her and you are nothing Compared to Royalty somehow you stole the Princess Pendant and are impersonating her... "
.
"We are not... " penny Objected
.
"Quiet.. You must all pay with your lives starting from You Tell us where The Guardian and The Princess are...? " He said to Khloe as she Gracefully made her way towards him.
.
"The Guardian was killed a week ago.. " Khloe Smirked making her way towards him.
.
"And the Princess?... "
.
"Now Look at me, Look at the the Face that Grew up without a mother look at the Image that Was Hidden for sixteen years, look at the only royal blood that was Marked... " Everyone Gasped I think I'm blind but I think The Leader eyes flushed with pity as he Nervously handle pointed the Gun at Her.
.
"I was a month Old when I was Marked, Hot Iron Burning through my Skin, Embrya Save me from my Uncles Torture... "
.
"You can't be the Princess, you can't... "
.
"Then Take a Look... " Embrya picked up a Glass Shard tearing the Hip of her Jeans exposing a Symbol.
.
"it Can't be that is the Royal mark given to the... Princess.. " he Said.
.
"I am Princess Khloeretta, my Guardian was Lady Embrya.... I am the Lost Princess the One who was given the Royal Mark as punishment from my Uncle... I command you all to Halt.... " In a Flash they all step back as they Bowed in Unison except the leader who stunned in Shock.
.
"A Servant Doesn't Dine with His Master not even Stand again bow before your Future Queen..." He Crumble to the Floor Defeated as Khloe wore a Sinister grin driving the Creeps out of me, I think the power has Gotten to her head.
.
"Yes my Princess.. .." he Fell to his face bowing before Khloe.
.
"What's Your Name..?? " She asked.
.
"Damon... " he said heads down.
.
"Take Us to England.... " She ordered as they let go of me.
.
"Thank You... " I grunted as Khloe and Penny raced to Hug me.
.
"Khloe You really showed them who's in charge.. " Penny Grin.
.
"Yeah She is.. because she's the Princess.. "
.
.
👑KHLOE'S POV👑
.
I stepped into the Castle a little bit Startled about meeting my Brother for the First time one thing is if he's Mean I'm Leaving.
.
"Are You OK.. " Gold Asked Noticing my Nervous Movements.
"I'm Fine it's Just this is all Too much I'm afraid I won't be Familiar with this Royal stuff not to talk of almost being screwed earlier and what if my Brother Doesn't like me or even Believe me, no wonder he ran away.. " She Breathe heavily.
.
"OK Then I'll Follow you to the Throne Room if Your Brother wanted to see you in person then he must care about you right??"
.
"You are Right..shall we.. " She Ushered but I declined.
"I'll meet up I need to check up on Stella I'll catch up.. " I said as she nods and went ahead while I Find my way through the maze of a Castle.
.
I walked towards a Door almost clicking on the Door Knob.
.
"Gold Don't... " I heard a Familiar voice stunned I'm afraid I'm hearing voices as I refuse to turn.
.
"How Can this Be?? You're Dead... " I didn't turn around avoiding as my eyes well up.
.
"You Died ....along with Her, You can't be alive.... " I turned gasping in Shock the man I thought was Dead was standing before me.
.
"Jayden?? "
.
"Gold what are you doing in England? " he asked as if it's normal .
.
"I'm Here with the Princess What about you ... " I said
.
"Long Story Short I'm the King.. "