About the Soulmark

So I want to tell y'all about The Soulmark. This is also going to be told in the story. I made this up where it's basically like a soulmate someone you'll be with till death do us part. But! This only happens for wakandans well really the royal family.

Soulmark

But for the soulmark, the soulmark will show that you have found your mate. Depends if you're around him/her.

If you are, it will glow. Like say for t'challa when he's around his soul mate his soulmark will glow purple.

Where Soulmark's can be found?

Soulmark's can be found on few parts of the body, like arm, wrist, neck.

What about till death do us part?

Now with till death do us part, you and your soil mate will be together forever. Even when one dies, you can't love nobody else, it is forbidden in wakanda. If both die, they'll be together in the afterlife. For the royal family the ancestorial plane to be exact for them.

When you haven't found your soulmate?

If you haven't yet to find your soulmate, you can be with somebody but you won't feel the exact love when you find your actual soulmate. It's an instinct. Until you find your soulmate, you can date any man/woman.

When you find your soulmate you can no longer be in love with that person you are currently with. Even if you try your heart and mind is gonna tell you to be with your soulmate.

Soul bonding

Soul bonding is when you spend time with your soulmate. Like talking about what you like or going out. It's good to bond with your mate.

Soul binding

Soul bonding is basically mating (sexually) you have to have sex to order to complete the bond. Then you'll to will be official Soulmate's forever.

This Soulmark is what I created, I had an idea for it and it turned out good☺️😍