4 months later
Erik's p.o.v

Jakeel just got back from spending time with his mother. Shuri and aunty was the only ones allowed to even come to my house, Shuri dropped of jakeel. I don't want to see t'challa or even kimali, after the bullshit they've done. I've been working on helping the outreach center in Oakland and taking care of jakeel, he is now 4 months old and is growing. I play with him a little "ay lil boy, you wanna hit?" I chuckled at him laughing he had dimples just like me, had his mommas light brown eyes, my hair and nose.

The doorbell rings, I put him in the swing set and give him his teether. I huff walking over to the screen which shows the cameras around the house, i look at the front door camera to see who it was. I grunted as it was kimali and aunty, I look at jakeel then head to the door. Nobody don't listen do they when I said her ass is not to ever come to my house?!! I swung the door open "hey aunty," I greeted her excluding kimali out.

"Hey N'jadaka, can we come in?" She asked "you can, I thought been specific," I said kimali eyes me down, "N'jadaka, I need to talk to you just for a few minutes," she says I sighed as I walked away, I pick up jakeel who was sleeping and put him in the crib. I walk downstairs and sat down on my couch, "so, what's the problem now?" I ask "you and kimali," she said i shook my head "ask her that, it's not mine nomo," I said "what did you do?" Aunty asked.

"nothin, that night after you birthday celebration, she kept asking me what's wrong when I told I didn't wanna talk about, when she kept repeating again and again, I fussed at her, and she wanna get all petty and shit and ignore me the next talking to everyone but me and yea she can tell you the rest of how she had those hickeys on her neck and chest and how the fuck she had t'challa dick is vigina," I spat out.

She glares at me "N'jadaka" aunty said "it's the truth," I said "it wasn't," she said I shoot my head up "yea aight, I bet you if I make yo ass take a lie detector test you'll be made embarrassed keep playing," I said she huffed "you two needs to work this out," aunty said I shook my head "how long y'all be fuckin?" I ask "N'jadaka," she scolded "nah let her answer the question," I said She just shook her head and closed her eyes "see this is why I didn't want to come," she stood up rushing out.

I didn't care, have common and sense not to come. Ramonda sighed going after her, "he doesn't even wanna fucking listen, just like his father," she said "get out," I growled "get OUT! And don't ever come back or you be able to come back to your little trash ass nigh t'challa," I threatened harshly she walks to me trying slap me as we got into a fight.

______

I shot up yelling as I breathed heavy, I look around to see kimali was laying on me as she slowly groaned leaning up "erik wha-" I kissed her, passionately she pulled away "what's wrong?" She asked "it was a dream, thank fucking god," I laid my head back down letting out breath of relief.

To be continued...

A/N: hehe got y'all asses