XXI

The morning

After that crazy ass dream it felt so real and it made me scared. I stare at kimali while she talked t'challa. She laughs and that made my eyebrow twitch "please don't kill my brother," Shuri says startling me I smacked my lips rolling my eyes "I ain't.. yet," I said "jealous much," she walked by me saying I rolled my eyes, she heads over to me. She looks at me raising a brow "N'jadaka, What is up with you?" She asks I just shook my head she wasn't buying it " I'm deadass," she said "I'm deadass too," I said back. She rolled her eyes an walked away.

T'challa looked at me, I gave him a sharp glare before leaving. I walked to the dark lit garden with what looks like fireflies was the only thing lighting the garden up. Glowing flowers of different colors bloomed on the ground, the graceful silent ponds showing the reflections of the fireflies. There was jakeel and kimali, she was singing to him, the same song she singer to me that calms me down, I closed my eyes as I take in her beautiful soft delicate voice. It was like music to my ears, it made me feel like I was in a whole other world, a world I never been to before, I let out a soothing breathe.

"Hey" her voice breaks through I opened my eyes slowly "hey" I whispered walking to her, I sit next to her as she laid jakeel on the soft green grass I laid back putting my head on her lap "my turn," I said she laughs, she rubs her hands through my fingers and touched my head. She froze for a good second "what?" I ask "that was your dream?" She asks I sighed then closed my eyes 'dammit forgot she can go through my head' I thought in my head.

"Just so you know," she leaned over and kissed my head "I wouldn't do that, I promise," she says I nodded a little,I twisted to the side a little to pick up jakeel while he looked around. I put him on my chest, his little tiny body moving a little while he looks at his surroundings. "He opening his eyes more," I said she smiled I wrap my hand around him safely as I drift off to sleep.

Later on

Kimali was bathing jakeel while I was behind her. I started dry humping her as she looked up at me with a stare, I smiled and winked. "Erik stop I'm tryna bathe ya son," she says "mm, baby when was the last time we fucked?" I ask sticking face in the crook of her neck she shrugs her shoulders blocking me from it as she continued to bathe him, I smacked my lips, I grunted and went into the room.

Kill wasn't in here as I just sat on the bed staring at kimali's ass she has a red laced thong on with a matching brah. It made me horny just by staring at her, I start to rub my wood. I licked my lips as I let my dick free, I started with slow strokes as I just stare at her ass, her thick slim brown skin butt. I bite my lip hiding my moans.

She dries jakeel off and puts his clothes on him. She comes in gasping "N'jadaka!" She yelled I looked up.

"Huh?" I played stupid.

She glared at me I smacked my lips grunting in annoyance ii pull my boxers up as she laid him down in the crib. she sat on the bed as I just watch tv, she looks at me and sighs. she hits my stomach I look at her like she's stupid "come here," she said "I'm right here," I say she Rolled her eyes "the fuck I told you about rolling them eyes," I look at her she just pursed her lips in an attitude kind way.

"Okay and," she sassed I give her the look "imma give you a good second to fix yourself befo I get my ass grab you by yo neck and take yo ass out there bent ova the balcony," I threatened she know when I'm serious and this time I am, she know how bold my ass is till the point I'll fuck her ass in front of everybody. She looked at the tv knowing she should shut up, "Ite dats what I thought," I said she smacks her lips and gets up stomping I get up almost instantly as I corner her against the wall grabbing her neck "the fuck is wrong witchu huh?" I asked sharply glaring at her "nothing," she said "bet" I grabbed her as we went outside to the balcony she whined I bent over as she whines "stop fucking stop erik," she put her hands behind trying to stop me from her, I slapped her ass"move yo fuckin hands," I said in her ears.

She moved them I wripped her thong off as I pull my pants down "erik! No t'challa's down there on his balcony," she whisper-yelled "so, I suggest you don't moan," I whispered in her ear smirking evilly, I rubbed the tip against her Clint she instantly clinched, I smirked "hey daddy's pussy talkin huh?" I whispered, I entered she arched up putting her hand on my thigh "eriiik," she moan quietly I stroke slowly "shit" she said "kimali,what the hell you doing up there at this time of night?" I hear t'challa ask I smirked even more.

As I go harder she slapped my thigh "you okay? Wheres erik?" He asks "he's inside with the baby, I'm juss getting some air," she said trying not to be obvious "ok" he said she leans up I grabbed her knock pulling her back to me arching her even more deeper. "Oohhh god Erik, please," she moans I bite my lip hard.

To be continued