XV

He breathes heavy as it looks like he's havin a panic attack "look at me N'jadaka," I grab his face making him look at me "look at me, it's okay, breath, breath," I said he grabs my wrists "you can't, you can't," he said "it's okay erik, I'm not leaving you, I'm going to always be with you," I said he pulled me close I hug him tightly.

2 days later

Shuri has me in the lab to test out her new suit for me. "I developed the greatest upgrade for it," she said she put the necklace on me. "Tell it to go on," she smiled as erik watched as the suit fit my body. Erik smiled widely Shuri rose a brow "wait that was not supposed to happen," she said "what?" I ask I looked in the mirror to see it's the jaguar suit "I love it," Erik came next to me "looks sexy, fits your every curve," he gripped my butt I blushed and hid my smile.

"we might as well do some cosplay," erik says in my ear.

I giggled then pushed him "don't worry about it Shuri it's fine I like it," I said "okay so, this suit will help you with your powers once you gain all of them," I nodded "aight cuz you done experimenting on my woman yet?" He ask I shook my head "not yet N'jadaka, wait," I chuckled he groaned "use your power blast to put a hole in that," she points to the wall the x on it "you sure?" I ask she nodded "mhm" I take a deep breath then shoot as it made a big whole in the wall "perfect!" She clapped her hands I look at her crazy.

"I can make a secret area for my studies," she said I roll my eyes laughing. I grab N'jadaka's Hand and we leave I put my normal clothes back on. "So what is the first mission we're doing?" He asks "stopping angel," I answered opening my door he closed it "put the suit back on," he said I turn around as I turn it on.

He smirks as his golden jaguar suit came on he walks to me, "sexy little thang," I giggled "shut up N'jadaka," I said his mask comes off and kissed me deeply I kissed back his hands went to my ass pulled my close to him my breath hitched as his tongue explored my mouth, I moan. He purred I smiled then giggled "did you just pur?" I ask he pulled away "nah" he said I looked confused soon the sound of growling was heard below us, we looked down to see kill growling at Erik, "cock blocking ass nigga," Erik said "watch ya mouth," I said he grabbed my neck "who you talkin too?" He asked I smirked.

Kill hissed "shut up," Erik says I laughed "don't tell my baby to shut up," I picked kill up and kissed his head erik smacked his lips "wow I feel the types of love," he laid on the bed with his back facing me, I giggled then put kill down I went next to erik as he pouted "you know I got love for you N'jadaka," I said "mhm" I rolled my eyes and got up, I went to the bathroom to turn on the shower, i take off my clothes as I then grabbed the speaker, I closed the door real quick as I light some of the candles in the bathroom.

I come out as erik turned around "I'm gonna go take a shower," I said "aight" I give him an attitude "you comin with me," I said he looked at me then stared deeply, he eyes my body made his mouth water, I smirked then went into the bathroom. He followed me into the bathroom smacking my ass in the process "that booty jelly," he taps it in amusement watching it jiggle like jelly. I open the shower door and turn around "since you don't believe I got love for you why don't I just show you," I smirked my hands roam his keloid covered chest all the way down to his v line as I stare into his now black eyes.

I took off his belt as I pulled his pants down, his dick glistens with precum on it I licked my lips at the sight of it "mm daddy looks so good, I bet you'll taste better," I said his breath was shaky, I went on my knees and stuck out my tongue I grabbed his dick and hit it against my tongue I start bobbing and sucking. He grunted grabbing the back of my head "uhh fuck baby," he moaned I deepthroatted like my life depending on it, the sound of the showe and me suckin my man can be heard from outside the bathroom.

Erik pulled me off "let's get in the shower baby we don't wanna run the water," he says he lifted me up and we went in the shower, we take a showe but then eriks fingers found its way to my clit, I gasp when he bent me over I placed my hand on the shower wall for balance as he entered me I moan when he started ramming me "d-daddy wait," I yell "nahh I ain't for Notin, wanna act al special I'll show you special," he growls I moan I was trying my hardest to not slip and fall while I was brutally being fucked, I yelled as erik covered my mouth going in harder "shut the fuck up," he grunted I scream through him covering my mouth I tried to push him off.

"Don't "thrusts" push "thrust" me "thrust" away," I cried as the sound could be heard all through the palace, I cummed erik chuckled "damn baby I'm finna cum," he says I tried to move but he grabbed me "stop running," he grunts I moan as my hips backed up on him meeting his thrusts he smiles at the sight "Yea baby throw that ass back on daddy, fuck," he moaned I look back at him while his grip tightened on my hips knowing he was close.

"Fuck fuck, uhhhh go-daddy please give it t-to me," I yell "yes baby you want that nut don't ya?" I nodded he smacked my ass "I said you want my nut don't you," I whimpered "uhh yes yes yesss, gimme me that nut," I yelled he goes faster I almost past out he kept me still "ohhhh gawwd fuck! Gimme my nut daddy, fuck me ohhh," I moan "yea I gotcho nut, mm," I feel his seed fill inside of me as I tried to catch my breath the shower was still on as I lean up, I still was trying to catch my breath when erik slapped my ass.

"I think we need another shower," he says smirking.

I look at him weakly "no shit,"

To be continued...
A/N: hey y'all go sorry for the delay😭