XII

I get up then went to the bathroom, I turn the shower on then strip out my clothes. "Uhh bae!" Erik yelled from the bed "yea" I answered as I open the shower door "what you wanna do today?" He asks coming in I closed it "I don't know really, chill today go in the water," I said he opens it, he stares at my body licking his lips .

"you look yummy," he smirks.

I look at him "closed the door erik," I said he stripped quickly then came in I smacks my lips "I didn't say come in," I wash my body off "I was gonna come in anyways," of course he would. After we washed I soon changed into my swimsuit. I go outside then turn on my Bluetooth speaker I play imagine and I put my sunshades on then relax on the lounge chair. Erik comes out then crawls into between my legs, I smiled then looked down I rub my finger through his scalp as he laid down. It's so good to have a peaceful time with my man, through all the bullshit that we been through we finally have time for our se- "y'all tryna get more darker!" Shuri yelled, I sighed, spoke to damn soon.

"Uhh can we have peace and fucking quiet for one fucking day," Erik says I giggled "what do you want?" I asked "We were was just checking on y'all," t'challa says I rolled my eyes "what you need to do is go kick rocks and get the fuck out," Erik says "you two stop it," nakia says I sighed then Erik got up he went inside real quick. T'challa was staring at me then my body which made me uncomfortable, I shifted then t'challa sat across from me oh my god! Can ysll just leave us alone!

"You statin mighty hard nigga," Erik says coming over to me I pulled my legs back so he can sit down, I put my legs on his lap. T'challa kept looking at me which was pissing erik off "I need a drink," nakia says and went inside, "you must not want your damn eyes," Erik threatens I grab his arm "what's the real reason y'all here?" Erik asks "Erik stop," I said "nah, let t'challa answer that shit," he turns to him t'challa glares at erik "we just came out," he says "nah nigga just say the damn truth, we never told y'all were the fuck we was, or where we was goin at all so how did you magically came here and knew where the fuck we were?" Erik asks raising his voice I lean up and I put my hand on his back.

"You just came here to see kimali that's all, you're never even gonna gets shot at her so what's the fucking point nigga, it's obvious she doesn't want your fake ass," Erik said I got up and went to erik "ain't nobody asked for you," t'challa sassed "ain't nobody asked for you," erik mimicked his accent me and the girls laughed as I went into the house. "Oh my fucking god,"I laughed nakia tried to hold it in I went back outside as they were face to face, I went in between them as I back both of them off "chill," I said Erik grabs my waist "get the fuck out nigga," Erik said.

T'challa goes to swing to him but hits me, as I fell to the ground and cried. "What the hell t'challa," Shuri says and went to me, Erik fights t'challa then pushes him down. "Hit my girl again imma make sure your ass is dead this time," Erik spat then went to me, I leaned up as  he helps me up "You okay baby?" He asks checking me I nodded.

Later on

I finish packing my bag then gave it to erik "baby is that everything?" He asks I nodded "yea it is," I said we get in the car and start to head to the jet "where we gonna go?" I asked "well we sure ain't goin back to wakanda, we can't go to Oakland, maybe LA," he considers I nodded in agreement.

8 month later

I groan and flinch when I feel something touch my cheek, I fluttered my eyes open and see erik was kissing my cheek I smiled then hummed "morning babygirl," he whispers in my ear I smirked "morning" I whispered his fingers tracing my stomach "I made breakfast," he says I chuckled "that's rare, but okay," he chuckled and got off of me, he picks me up I lay my head on his shoulder as I was still a bit sleepy, "baby let me go brush my teeth first," he puts me down then gripped my bottom "hurry up before the food gets cold," I nodded then went into the bathroom.