XVII

Next day

Erik grabs me and lifts me up I giggle "Erik let me go," I said "where you think you goin, we got this mission to complete," he says I chuckle as we head outside to meet t'challa and okoye. They were already waiting as me and eriks suit came on "let's finish this," I said as we enter the jet. I look at the prototype of the building showing where angel and her soldiers are located "we tracked them and heading their way Venus," okoye says as we descend, I nod. "How we are going to approach this?" T'challa asks "with destruction," erik said I rolled my eyes shaking my head "really erik," he chuckled with a smirk.

"We should, we can't just sneak in there, they'll kno either way," he says I sighed "I don't know erik, we don't need that big of a risk," I said looking at him he looks back at me, there was a moment of silence at this point. I look the layout of their hideout, "we can sneak attack," I considered, he nods I look up at t'challa to see if he has anything to say, "that's the best way, we can go in from there, then go into the corridors," he says we nodded as we continued to go over the plan.

Next hour

We silently went through the corridors, I had my gun in my hand with Erik right behind me. "Ite when in, T'challa," I whisper through my ear piece "copy, the bomb is set and ready," he says erik grabs my arm stopping me, "trip wire," he warns I looked down and almost triggered it "great" I said he smirked we watched out and head to their main base, "erik! Kimali! Y'all have people yall way!" He warns I look around as I went into my suit and climbed into the corner make sure I have a firm grip, erik follows as right then the door opened as a few men walk through my breath hitches.

As they walked past we quickly got down and went through. As we make our way we hear a lot of voices, including angel. "We found a way through the boarder of wakanda, we'll head down tonight," she said fiercely, I look at erik "they're going to Wakanda," I whispered "shit" he said. Soon the a big explosion then the army? Came rushing in. Soon t'challa and okoye rushes in attacking, we head in as well and attack. I see angel as she runs, "she's running away!" I yelled "I got her!" Erik ran off I shoot some of the enemies down as I chase after them "erik! Erik where are you?" I asked getting very worried "over here," angel said evilly I look to my left as she had erik with a gin to his head my heart sank.

He struggles "oh Venus, you look just like your mother," she chuckles evilly "I see you cake for me, such a smart move, but not really next you see, you got a choice," she said I glare at her "you either come with me, or he dies," she points it to his head i get scared "or" she starts using her power as he growls in pain. She was trying to take his soul!!!! "Stop!" I yelled tears falling down my eyes, I look at erik, he shakes his head "I'll go," I said she pushes him to the side as she struggles to get up "good girl kimali," she smirked.

I walked towards "ki-kimali no," erik said I looked at him "it's okay," I said soon she grabbed my hand "oh, you're pregnant," she smiled even more "that makes it better," I glare at her soon t'challa and okoye came in "kimali!" T'challa yelled, I pushed her and used my power to hold her down, I struggle "I can't hold her much longer she very strong," I said Erik gets up and they run to me, I soon take some of her power into me.

Soon she was out. "She's gonna get up, we need to hurry," I said as I hugged erik tightly he yelps "baby, you're a lot stronger now," he said I gasp and let him go "shit I'm sorry baby," I said he smirked "I'm glad that your okay," I said soon we were a put to leave when I felt this sudden feeling I liked back to see angel getting up and grabbing the gun as Erik was walking to me "erik!" I yelled soon there was a Big Bang! I looked to see that t'challa covered erik. Soon raged hit me, as I yelled and all around me a green like fire, soon it turned gold a I yelled to the top of my lungs.

A golden jaguar appears as it repaired in its glory. I looked at angel with ferocious and a very golden eyes, as I let my powers the golden jaguar roared as it began to take angel powers and started killing her, the other stood in shock. Soon everything changed. Angel was dead, I breathed out as I look over at t'challa I went to him a he struggled to breath "t'challa," I started cry "you did it, you did it kimali," he said "yo stopped angel, saved wakanda and the rest of the world," he says I nodded i rose my hand of his wound, and began healing him, they all stared in shock "when could you do that?" Erik asked i chuckled "just now" I help t'challa up Ross comes in.

"welp that was one hell of a mess," he said.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. Typical Ross. Erik came to me and put his hand on my belly "the baby alright?" He asked I smiled and nodded "yea, he's alright," he paused "h-he?" I nodded giggling "how?" He asked getting excited "I am the goddess maternity," I giggle he lifted me up kissing me "I'm having a boy," he said he puts me down giving me a deep kiss "okay you two, come on," t'challa said we laughed.

7 months later

Erik helps me set up the baby's room, it's a floral room like a beautiful enchanted garden types themed, with a beautiful crib that vines with beautiful flowers on it and some decorative lights. "Right here babygirl?" He asked holding the banner I look at it and nodded "yea that's good erik," i said he hangs it up and climbs down the little ladder, I smiled at the room. He comes to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead "I looks so beautiful," I said he smirked "yep! I did that shit," I laughed looking at him "shut up," he chuckles.

Soon shuri came barging in "oh my god!" She gasps we both turn around "it's pretty," I giggle soon queen Ramonda walked in with a smile as she admires the baby room "it's wonderful, it'll be perfect for the baby," she says I nodded erik plays around with Shuri I looked at them "erik and Shuridont break anything," I said "Aight baby we won't, ah shit!" He yelled when Shuri hit her "N'jadaka," Queen Ramonda rosed a brow "sorry aunty," he said I chuckles "the ceremony is tomorrow afternoon, everything is already set," Ramonda says.

"Thank you," I hug her "anytime" she smiled then made her exit. Shuri comes to me "love what you did to the room kimali," she says "uhh what I did," Erik barged in I giggled looking at him shaking my head "thanks Shuri," I said Erik pushes and he runs out the door "oooo dear bast Erik!" She runs after him I shook my head at their goofiness.

I walk to the crib as I look at it, I sighed. There was a small knock "hey uh kimali," it was t'challa I know the soft Wakandan accent from anywhere, I turned around looking at him "hey t'challa," I said he held his daughter normali, he came to me looking at my belly "boy or girl?"he asks I smirked "not telling you till the ceremony," he cocked a smirk he sit down on the rocking chair holding normali as she sleeps "I don't know how I'm gonna do it," he whispers I tilt my head "I don't know how I'm gonna take care of my daughter and protect wakanda," I huffed "it's not going to be easy, but you have me,Erik, your mother and Shuri," I said "we're all here for you t'challa," I said softly.

He smiled "yea, things won't be there same without nakia," he says I kiss his forehead "it's going to be alright, she is with us," I said he nods i walk out of the baby room and walked the halls to meet with okoye "Venus" she greets "okoye"I smiled "n'jadaka is needing you in the garden," she said I nod "thank you," i said and head down, I sighed as I wobble my way to the garden rubbing my belly. Kill pops out chirping and greeting me "hey baby, wheres baba?" I ask "show me where Baba is," I said he runs over to the little garden with lights over it.

I rose brow "this wasn't here before," I said to myself, what is erik up to? I thought soon enough erik came out in his golden panther suit I laughed "erik is that supposed to scare me?" I ask he shook his head "nah," he said as he went up to me "kimali, ugh shit," he says as he smiled "baby you're my everything, my soulmate, my best friend, my lover, everything, and I know been through shit together and I made this for you," he says I smiled as he turned around and turns back around with a beautiful diamond necklace with a picture of me and him on it saying "E&K4L".

I gasp and smiled as I stare at it "oh my god it's so beautiful, Erik really," I said he takes it and puts it on me "that's not the only thing," he smirks he changes back into an golden suit, "so, I tonight is the ceremony for our baby's gender reveal and shower so with the help of t'challa it's also a big dinner ball," I smiled brightly as I hug him "awww so cute if you," i said he chuckles rubbing my belly, "you're my everything venus," he says "you're my everything killmonger," I smirked.

To be continued...