III

He paces around me slowly, staring at me in awe. "N'jadaka," I said as I give him a blank face "I didn't know you were this beautiful," he stops I from of me, he had a shirt, and wearing his cargo pants. He lifts my chin I move my face out of his grasp as he chuckles "oh Venus, the goddess of love, beauty, fertility, sex," he says slowly as he walks over to the bed and sits on the edge as he looks at me.

"Don't call me that," I said "isn't that your goddess name?" He asks "only good people can call me that," I said he chuckled deeply "oh you don't the actual reason why I'm here," he stood "t'challa never told you, or zuri or should say uncle James?" He asks I look at him confused "uncle James?" I ask he smirked "zuri's American name when he was with my father," he said "you're father betrayed us, so he had what was coming," his jaw clenched as his fist get tight his breathing got heavy and sharp.

"So you think you fucking know all the shit I been through!" He yelled "huh! You don't know the fucking half of it!" He yelled a little louder making me jump "my dad betrayed wakanda so he can help the people like us! Where the fuck was wakanda when they needed y'all?!" I look at him in shock "my dad was killed for what! Doing what's right! Being good man and good father! Yes I know he betrayed wakanda but he did that shit for a fucking good reason," he growled "so don't you ever say some shit like that about my father," he said.

"I-I never knew, t'chaka told us your father was killed by an American," I said he rolled his eyes "yes a fucked up king you had, a murderer, killed his own goddamn brother for doing good,"he said punches the wall making me jump I ran into the bathroom as I close it and lock it. He banged on the door "open the door kimali," he said "go away," I said "open the fucking door," he banged on the door.

"Get out!" I yelled.

"No kimali!" He yelled from the other side.

"I don't fucking love you I'm not you're damn queen," I said.

"You will always be with me, forever," he said.

"Get out N'jadaka!" I yelled.

"Just remember that even if you love t'challa you'll love me more," he said from the other side.

"No I won't," I deny.

"Then why was your mark glowing?" He asked.

I roll my sleeve to see it glowing bright gold and it had his name I gasp. I open the door as I pant he looked at me as he took off his shirt and showed me his left arm where my soulmark was on his upper arm.

 I open the door as I pant he looked at me as he took off his shirt and showed me his left arm where my soulmark was on his upper arm

It had my name kimali. I gasp again as I look at the keloid scars all over his torso, "keloid scars, y-you did this?" I ask he nods I lift my hand as he moved back a little "can I?" I ask he sighed and came closer, I put my hand on his arm as I traces the bumps with my finger, They were surprisingly smooth but still bumpy. "I can do a little mind read, Can I read your mind?" I ask he seemed a little nervous but he nodded. I put my hand on his head, I press my thumbs just above his eyes brows as I read his mind.