VII

"Out of all colors you would wear red," Erik says I smiled "you couldn't wear gold," he said coming behind me "I wanted to wear this erik," he plays with the cut the on the side "this shit to high, get another dress," I scoff

"bitch please," he glared at me.

"Bitch change yo dress before I rip it," he threatened.

"Bitch I wish you would rip this dress you be a dead nigga in a second," he looks at me with an amused smile "match with me," I said he smacks his lips "please" he huffed and changes, "Negro really," I said as he was humping the air, he walks over with his shirt not buttoned yet and had his red match tux in his hand "I'm yo negro, ow," I flicked his nipple as he grabbed mine I slap his hand, he paused the slapped my hand "don't slap my hand," he grabbed my breast he looked at me through the mirror biting his lip as he moves it "erik stop assisting my breast," I slap his hand again.

I put on my earrings he buttons his shirt then his tux. "What time is it?" He asks I look in my phone "it's almost about to start we need to go," I said as I put perfume on, I grab my clutch then grab his hand and we leave.

Ball

I put my hand on his arm as we walk in. Shuri walks over "you look pretty Shuri," I said "for once" erik mumble I elbowed him as he flinched Shuri smirks "have you seen t'challa, the shows about to start?" She asked I shake my head "no" I sighed "come on," I go with her "I'll be back erik," he nodded, we went to find her as we walked the hallways I hear moaning "what the," Shuri says I shush her I know that moaning from anywhere it was t'challa, "he nasty," I almost laughed then i look at her "shut up Shuri you talk to much," I whispered.

I knocked it soon stopped "oh god you deal with this Shuri," I push her to the door the door opened "t'challa this is really what you are doing? The ball is about to start in a few minutes," Shuri says "I almost forgot," he looked and see me I was smirking "come on Shuri let them continue," I said as we left. We go back in the ball room. I sit next to erik "well we found him and nakia," Shuri said I shook my head "I bet you I already know what they were doing," Erik said I chuckle he grabs my thigh rubbing it.

T'challa and nakia comes and sits, Erik was smirking "Erik stop with the smirking," I said he chuckled, the ball starts and t'challa did his speech, we soon had the ball. "Come on erik," I said we get up, we go to the dance floor, I grab his hand "you know I don't like these types of dancing," he says "just this one night," I said he wrapped his around my waist as he held my hand. We slow dance, "do you ever want kids?" I ask "not really cuz I didn't think I would find a soulmate,but since I have you, yes," I smile "I do supply fertility," He chuckles.

"the gods gave me a whole package of gifts," I giggle "I love your dumbass," he smirks "I love your thickass too," I look up he pecks my lips I smile, I kiss him deeply he kisses back as I wrap my arms around his neck, soon my arm was grabbed "sorry erik I gotta take her," Shuri says erik grabs my hand and pulls me to him "ayyy I had her first," I laughed "what is it Shuri?" I ask "come" I follow her, we went to the back "are you going back to Oakland?"she asks "yes Shuri why?" I ask "cuz I wanna try that place called chickfilla," I looked at her weird "you mean Chick-fil-A?" She nods "oh yes that," I chuckle "well you can come by so I can take you," she smiles and hugs me "thank you," I smiled.

We walk back as I see erik sitting down, I sit next to him and he looked mad. "Erik what's wrong?" I asked "when were you going to tell me?" He asks my bear sinks "tell you what?" I asked shut and then look at us, "that you're pregnant," I glared at t'challa he had look on his face "and it's not even mine," they gasp my opens to say something but I couldn't "you cheated on me with him, out of all of them this nigga," he said he got up and left, I had the look sadnesss as I began to cry "I didn't cheat," I said "what do you mean it's T'challa?" Queen mother asks "I was pregnant before i was with Erik, and I didn't tell him," I said.

I looked at t'challa with potty and anger "I hope you're happy, you took something that I cared about, more than you," I spat I got up and walked out as I ran to the room I opened it and erik was sitting down on the bed with his head hanged low, I closed the door "e-erik" I stuttered "you loved me huh, and that a bitch," he says I sighed "N'jadaka I-" he looks up "you what? You just fucked him and got pregnant and you wasn't gonna tell me," he says "I was," he stood up "you was, probably at the last minute when that baby bump starts showing," I tears falling down my eyes "I'm leaving, I think we need a break," he said as he opened the door my heart aches for me to tell him to stay but he already left. I fell to the ground and cried "I didn't cheat, I'm so sorry," I cried.

6 weeks later

I lay on the bed as I cried

I lay on the bed as I cried. I had whipped cream in my hand as I watched after. I cried from all the pain I caused erik, I lost him. I shut myself from everybody. There was a knock on my door, I sniffed and looked at the door "go away," my groggy voice sounded "it's me kimali," i sighed as I laid my head down on my pillow she opens it, and comes in. Ramonda lays on the edge of my bed "my child, you can't sit here and be like this forever," she says "why not? I have nothing else to do with my life anymore," I sprayed the wip cream in my mouth "I know it's hard but you have to have faith," she said "I been lost that," I said.

"Let's face it, N'jadaka moves on, to someone better then me," I cried yes it's true last weeks erik gotten a new girl, he looked very happy with her, and that's the confusing thing, you can't love anybody when you have found your soulmate . "At least go see shuri , she feels sad for you," I sighed as I go and fix my hair in a bun, my soulmark was still here to my surprising. I put my pink slides on then leave to Shuri's lab, she sees me "kimali" she says t'challa turned around and he frowned she hugged me "I'm so sorry," she says "it's fine I guess, I guess I'm not allowed to be happy," I glared at t'challa.

Me and Shuri walk the hallway as we make it to the throne room, I see someone that I never thought I would ever see.

To be continued...

A/N: I had doing this but it had to be done😭

Is erik ever going to forgive kimali?