IV

I look at erik "You okay?" He asked I nodded as I head "Wakanda Forever!" It nakia I look at her and smile "now I got her," I run to her as dodge her weapon and I kicked her, we continued to fight as I was shot in the back that sent me flying as I hit the ground and yelped. I get up and growled as erik was fight nakia he cuts her leg then throws her, Shuri holds him down with her blaster as my vines breaks her weapon. He gets up and pushed her down I walk over to him, "N'jadaka" I said he turned them soon pushed me out the way as t'challa attack him.

"N'jadaka!" I yelled as I was soon taken down "what happened to you kimali? You're a betrayer of wakanda!"Shuri yelled angry "Shuri he's my soulmate!" I yelled she paused "what?" She asked I get up "he my soulmate, and I ha e to protect him," I hear nakia behind me as I reached my hand behind me and the vines comes out and holds her I turn, "nice try," I smirked "kimali no," Shuri said I let her go I then feel pain in my stomach as I fell to the ground "ahh" I yelped "what's wrong?" Shuri asked I pant and tears fall down my eyes "N'jadaka" I got up and look over as I look down to see nobody down there "where are they!" I panicked.

I go down as I look around. I looked up to t'challa with Erik. I follow as I see t'challa put down erik, Erik slumped over as they look at the city "its beautiful," he said I cried "maybe there's a way we can still heal you," t'challa kneels down erik looks at him"why? So you can just lock me up, nah," he said I was walking over "just burry my in the oceans where my ancestors jumped from the ships, cuz they knew death was better then bondage," Erik said "Erik" I cried he paused as t'challa looked over erik looked over his shoulder "k-kimali,"he said I went on the other side and see a blade that was in his stomach I cried.

"Please don't," I said "kimali," he says I shake my head "no. Please don't go," I cried he looks at me teary eyes "I yield," he said I breathe out in relief as I brush my hands against his dreads.

1 hour later
I was sitting in the room on the floor. T'challa came in, I start to get scared "kimali, why did you-" "because I care for him, he's my soulmate t'challa," I said he sighs "I wished it was me," he said I look up at him "I wish it was, not some guy like him," I raise a brow "a guy like him, you don't even know him like I do," I got up "don't come a say something like that, he's hurting t'challa, you don't see that, you people are just so judgmental, never reallly know the person and how they feel," I said as I left.

I go to N'jadaka's room as I hear yelling. I open the door quick as I see him punching the wall, my heart shattered by seeing him like this, I walk in slowly and cautiously. He yelled to the top of his lungs he threw something making me jump "e-erik" I called he snapped and growled, he had anger and frustration in his eyes which scared me, I walk slowly to him as he growls trying to scare me and make back off, but I kept moving to him, "I'm not gonna hurt you," I said softly he breathing is heavy as I lift my hand up he looked at then me.

I put my hand on his chest as his heart destiny fast and hard that I can feel it, he's slowly calming down as I hum a song. He instantly calmed down as he puts his hands on my waist "kimali,"he says quietly I nodded "Erik, please don't do that again," I said he nodded he tugs at his collar, I look at it, it was the collar they put on him, just like what you have for house arrest. I take it off as I drop it to the ground. "My love," I said I take his hand and lead him out of the room, I see Shuri as she was uneasy by seeing erik without his collar.

We went to the temple as I we go to the pool. "Take off you're clothes," I said he does and I take off mine, I step in as I look back waiting for him, he steps in and I hold his hand as we go in fully, "I go down into the water fully," he looked at me unsure "I'll be right here N'jadaka," I said softly he goes down as I wait, he shoots up and panting as my eyes turned gold as my mark glows gold, his eyes were the same as mine and his arm. I grab his face as I look at him in awe, he grabs mine and pulls me into a deep kiss, it sent a spark going throughout my body.