I magically change into my kimono maxi dress that blue and yellow.

I walk into Shuri's lab and smile "hey shuri," I said she turns around "hey kimali, or should I say Venus," I smirk as we hug "so have you heard the news?" She asks I raise a brow "what news?" I ask

"Oh shoot, I can't tell you I forgot," she grunts in aggravation.

""Tell me what?" I ask.

"I can tell youuu," she sings.

I chuckle and just shake my head, I look at some of her technology. I smirk "you've been quite busy," I commented "oh yes I have developed and some upgrades for the kimoyo beads." She explains I nodded in amusement. Soon both of our kimoyo beads sounded "come on," she grabs me pulling me out of her lab. "Okay okay you don't have to pull me like that," I scoff she chuckles "you're up for a big surprise," she smiles.

We head to the kingdom. We get out out and head outside to where Queen Ramonda was waiting "Hello Queen Ramonda," she nods "did you tell her about the news Shuri?" Ramonda asks "no mother, it supposed to be a surprise," she smirked at me I just roll my eyes playfully as the jet flies over, it soon lands and the door opens. My anxiety kicks in as I'm wondering who it was, was it t'challa? I ask in my head I see the one and only t'challa step out. I smile brightly as he makes his way over here, the Dora's salute then they stop in front of us.

T'challa smiles at me as I smile back. Nakia bows "Queen mother, princess,Venus, my comfort for your lost," she says softly "thank you nakia, it's so good to have you back with us," Ramonda says "take it to the river province to prepare for the ceremony," okoye demands to the other Dora next to Ramonda, "yes general," She salutes then nods to nakia gesturing for her to follow nakia goes with her and t'challa glances at her then back to Mother.

"Did he freeze?" Shuri aks I look at Shuri with funny look.

"Like an antelope in headlights," okoye says.

We both laugh as t'challa felt embarrassed as he looks at okoye.

"Are you finished?" He asks with his thick Wakandan accent I love.

She winks then stomps her spear as the other Dora's leave with her. T'challa looks at Shuri "so surprised my little sister came to me offer for our big day," he teases as she walks over to him "you wish, I'm here for the EMP beads, I developed an update," she says t'challa furrowed his brows a little "update? No you two worked perfectly," he says "how many times I have to tell you, just because something works doesn't mean it can't be improved," she argues.

"You are teaching me, what do you know?" He gives her the beads and Shuri walks back " I can't wait to see what kind of update you did to your ceremonial outfit," he teases soon his mouth open in shock "Shuri" Ramonda scolds "sorry mother," Shuri says before leaving.

He walks up to  Ramonda "how you feeling today mother?" T'challa asks she smiled "around your father and I will talk about this day all the time," she says t'challa saddens a little. "He is with us," she reassures, t'challa looks at me as I smile "hey kimali, how you feeling?" He asking grabbing my hands kissing both softly "I'm doing fine, still a little heartbroken but I'm okay," he smiled "you know you do look like him," he huffs in annoyance I giggle.