XIV

"Who killed your mother?" He asked "angel" I said "get to wakanda now kimali," t'challa says I huffed as I speed off quickly.

•wakanda•

We arrived as I helped nakia and the baby, "Erik go get t'challa and Shuri," I said he runs in as the baby cries nakia walked weakly as she almost fell I grabbed then held the baby "come on stay with me nakia," I said her breath was weak as she sounded like she was having an asthma attack, I was growing even more scared. T'challa and erik ran out to us t'challa picked up nakia as me and erik head to my room.

I clean the baby then wrap her in a blanket "it's a girl," I said he smirked "let's have one," I look at him stupid "no erik, not now," I said he chuckles and kissed my cheek "but who is angel?" He asked I sighed I sat down on the bed, "you wanna hold her?" I ask he looked a little bit hesitant but he did I made sure he was supporting her head as he bounced her gently and looked down at her, I smiled softly as he sat next to me. "Angel is an unsaki, basically she is an evil being, she will stop anything that comes her way and with me still being alive, she's after me, she wants to kill all the gods and goddesses," I explain he still looked a bit confused but nodded "she wants to take our power and use it against us to take over the world," I said.

"Wow, is there a way to kill her?" He asks I shrug shaking my head "it's not that easy," I said then the baby started crying "I be right back I'm going to go make her food," I said I get up and erik looked at me scared "baby just comfort her, I be right back," I soon leave to get her bottle. I sighed making her bottle as queen Ramonda came "Queen Ramonda," I said she smiled softly "you've returned," I nodded "there's something that needs to be discussed but I'm waiting for t'challa," she nodded "I'll talk to you later my queen," I said she nodded.

I come back to my room and I open the door to see erik walking around slowly playing with the baby, "Hey princess, look just like you daddy huh," I smiled "now you make me wanna have sum of my own kids," he chuckles I giggled he spun around "girl, you scared me," I laughed "is the killmonger getting all soft," he's never been this soft before he smacks his lips "shut up," He said I take her and feed her. T'challa came in with an tense vibe he looked sad and angry he had tears falling from his eyes "t'challa what-" "she's dead" his voice cracked my mouth hung open in shock as I went to him "t'challa," I whispered "you wanna hold your daughter?" I asked he looked down as he took her, he held her close.

"We need to discuss angel, before she comes," I said he looked up and nodded.

•Throne room•

"It's not possible," one of the council says I sighed as Erik rubbed my arm "but it is, angel is must have been reborned, but now that she is reborn she has the power to destroy wakanda," t'challa says the room was tense "but we can destroy her right?" Shuri asked I shook my head "it's not that easy shuri," I said "Venus is the key element to unlocking ever so great power, if angel gets to kamali, she'll kill her and take her power to rule of wakanda and the rest of the world," my breath was shaky as I look at Erik "w-what do you mean kill her?" Erik got really concerned.

"Unsaki born to kill all living gods and goddesses, they obtain the power to protect wakanda from them but theres only venus left," shuri says "we need to protect her," erik said "yes, until she gains full position of her power," t'challa says erik jaw clenched i grabbed his arm "but t'challa, if i gain full power i have to go throught the test of bast, i'm the only protector left, so that means i have to gain all the powers to defeat her," i aaid he looked knowing i was right "what do you mean test of bast?" Shuri asks " jt id whete thry go to gain all power or the different protectors, its not easy, she could die gaining all of them at once," erik grew more tense by these words.

"My son, there has to be another way," queen ramonda said cocernly "there is no other way," i sighed "we havs to protect wakanda at all costs," the council said " it's her decision to make, she decides," t'challa said sternly defending me i had to make a decision "w'll discuss this tomorrow morning, dismissed," i got up amd left, erik followed me. "B-baby i can't let you do it," he said "Erik," I said softly "no no, I'm not gonna loose you kamali," he came to me "I have to, it's my duty to make sure you," I put my hand on his face "and wakanda are safe," I said he shook his head.

"Baby I just can't, I can't," he said beginning to cry "I'll always be with you n'jadaka," I whispered I kissed him softly.

To be continued...