Week two

Gavin's pov:
I wake up in my bed,groaning as I sit up and stretch.I don't remember going to bed last night.I usually just fall asleep on the couch.Pushing that thought aside,I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen.Then I remember.Conan was in the kitchen make of scrambled eggs and bacon.There was a hot cup of coffee on the counter next to him...it.

I walk up to behind it "what are you doing"I say. "Oh,good morning detective.I made you breakfast.The current time is 5:47am you need to be at work in 43 minutes."It said to me in a happy tone? I thought androids couldn't feel emotion. I sat down at the table waiting for breakfast. Strange...

Third person pov:
Reed finishes his breakfast and gets dressed. He and Conan get in the car and drive to the dpd.When they arrive they get out of the car and walk in the building.

Conan's pov:
Gavin went to sit down at his desk. I walk up behind him and tap him on the shoulder. He jumps slightly and turns around. "Is there a spare desk that I could use" I ask. He just points at the space in front of him. I nod and walk over to the desk.

We've been looking for available cases for almost an hour and I've been noticing Gavin glancing at me every so often. I was deep in thought when he snapped in my face. My led flashes red for a second and I look at him. "Let's go" he says. I glance over at the clock. I was sitting there for almost two hours. I get up and follow the short man to his car.

We arrive at Gavin's apartment and step out of the car. He walks up the stairs to the third floor and unlocks his door. We step in and find Leo on the counter purring. Gavin laughs at the small creature and walk over to pick it up. He sits on the floor with the kitten in his lap. I look at Gavin. It's the first time I've seen him so relaxed. His shoulders are hunched looking down at the smol bean in his lap. A slight smile on his face. He looks over at me and his face get red.

Gavin's pov:
I was on the floor with Leo in my lap. I could sense the androids eyes on me. I look up at him. He's looking at me,his jacket hung on the coat rack with a stray hair resting on his forehead. He looks...human.

"Why don't you sit down or go watch tv." I tell him. He nods but instead of walking to the couch,he walks over to me. He sits down next to me and starts petting the sleepy kitten in my lap. And he smiles. I just gaze at the Android. He...IT looks happy. Is Conan a deviant? "Are you a deviant?" The Android freezes and looks up at me. His smile disappears. He gets up and walks over to the couch.

Why do I feel bad? Did I upset him? No, it can't feel emotion. Can it? I decide to walk over to the couch and sit next to the android. Once he notices me, he sits up. He looks tense. "You know you can relax right? I tell him. He looks over at me and slightly relaxes his whole body. But it didn't last for long. The android got up and went into the kitchen. I assumed he was making dinner.

Conan calls me into the kitchen. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I see as soon as I step foot into the kitchen he tenses up. "You don't have to be so tense. I won't tell anybody if you are deviant." As mush as I dislike it, I have grown attached to the Android. He smiles and walks into the living room.

I finish my dinner and walk into the living room where Conan sits with Leo. He looks relaxed and happy. Leo is asleep in his lap. I look down at the kitten and smile. I see Conan looks up at me but I don't care, I just look down at my sleeping kitten. Conan clears his throat and I look down at him. He looks back at the tv. I walk over to the other side of the couch and sit down.

Conan's pov:
We sit and watch tv for a few hours until I feel something on my shoulder. Gavin has fallen asleep on my shoulder. I feel my cheeks heat up. I just sit there and let him sleep. I eventually switch into sleep mode.