Questions

Alright. Now that it's 3 o clock in the morning I should have plenty of time and energy to write...
SELF-HARM INDICATED*
Sorry for the long wait. I had a bunch of school work to catch up on and didn't have much time to write. I will be publishing more regularly. Hope you enjoy!

Conan's pov:
It was about 1:30 when I got up and went to the kitchen. I don't know why but it did. A few minutes later I herd a clicking noise coming from the bedroom. I assumed it was nothing since Gavin had a peculiarly squeaky bed;)
          But after the clicking noise stopped I herd shuffling and I started to walk back to the bedroom. After a few steps I herd Gavin crying. I full speed sprinted down the hall and into the bedroom, where I saw Gavin sunk to the floor with a gash on his wrist, a gun in his hand, and a knife on the floor next to him. I kicked the knife away from him before he could try to shove it under his dresser. I kelt down he leaped into my arms. "Oh thank god" he said in a raspy voice. "Gavin what happened? Why do you have a gun?" I asked. "Don't worry about it" he replied while still buried into my chest. I just wrapped my arms around him. into a hug. "Please come back to bed" Gavin pleaded. "Okay,Okay but I need to clean up that cut" I said. I stood up and Gavin wrapped his legs around my waist. We walked down the hall quietly, as to not disturb an already grumpy and tired Elijah.

          I closed the door behind me and placed Gavin onto the sink. He didn't loosen his grip and actually hugged me tighter. I decided not to fight so I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the antiseptic and a bandages. I lowered my chin so that it was resting on Gavin's head. "I thought you promised me not to hurt yourself anymore" I quietly whispered. "I know. But you had no idea what I just went though. I saw the love of my life get shot between the eyes, right in front of me." He then stops and covers his mouth. He turns and bright shade of red. "I watched you get killed. I lived knowing I was never going to see you again, I knew you were just going to come back as a stone cold Android with no feeling or passion. I lived with the fact that my boyfri... that you were gone forever." He said quickly and shoved his face back into my shirt. "love of your life, boyfriend? this is new." I said with a smug look on my face. "shut up" Gavin whispered. "I love you too" I whispered in his ear.
           I nipped on the end of his ear to make sure he  was still awake. He jolted forward and whined. "Wth Conan" he said. I didt know a human could get as red as Gavin was right now. "Just marking sure you were still alive" I said in return. I pulled out a bandage and placed it on the counter. I flicked off the cap of the antiseptic and slowly started to clean the wound. I knew it wasn't deep enough to be a suicide attempt but definitely a wound that would be deep enough to leave a scar. Gavin winced and bit into my shoulder. I felt blue blood drip down my back. I'm pretty sure he didn't know what he was doing. I finished cleaning the cut and started to wrap bandages around his wrist. He unclamped his jaw and look at the mark in surprise. "I'm so sorry I find mean to bite. Your bleeding a little bit. He jumped off the counter and grabbed another bandage. "Take off your shirt" he commanded me. "As you wish your majesty." I said. "Just take it off" he said. I peeled my shirt off in one quick motion.
          Gavin stood still for a few seconds with his face still red. He was just staring and me. I snapped in his face. "Earth to Gavin. You okay?" I asked. "Um..uh...yeah um fine. Hold on." He stuttered out. He grabbed a washcloth from the shower and doused it in water, then wrung it out. He came back over and dabbed at the bite. He wiped up the blood from my back and took my bloodstained shirt and threw it in the washing machine. He didn't start it because it was so early in the morning. He walked back in and picked up the bandage and slowly started wrapping my shoulder. He apologized again for the bite and I kept telling him it was okay.

          "Let's go back to bed. You haven't nearly had enough sleep this week." I suggested. "Okay. Are you going to be okay?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. " like your shoulder." He said with worry in his voice. " I can't feel pain remember?" I said. " I don't care I just want to make sure your alright." He slurred. I sauntered over to him and put both arms around his neck. I leaned down and kissed his neck. "I'm okay Gavin." I said. He pulled me back down the hall and into the bedroom. He pulled me on top of him. I lay my head on his chest. We usually sleep the other way around but Gavin has no objections with the way I was laying. I still got off of him because I forgot to turn off the bathroom lights. "Nooo, come back to bed please." Gavin whined. "Let me turn off the lights and clean everything up real quick then I'll come back to bed." I said.