A night in

Happy New Years guys!! Hope you had a good year and if you didn't , we can start fresh in 2020. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Gavins pov:
I woke up in the passenger seat of my car. Conan in the drivers seat, he stops at a red light a glances in my direction. I sit up slightly and smile at him. He smirks and looked back at the light that turned green.
          As soon as Conan parked the car he zipped out and rushed over to the passenger side. He opened the door and picked me up bridal style effortlessly, and walked up the stairs to my apartment. I usually hate being touched but I can give him a pass.

           He took the spare keys out of his pocket, while still holding me with one arm, unlocked the door and walked in. He set me down on the couch and sat beside me. "What happened back there?" Conan asked me quietly, knowing that it was a touchy subject. "I had flashbacks when the men surrounded us." I replied in a hush tone. "Flashback" he asked. "About my...about Leo." I said. Conan looked at me apologetically. "I'm sorry Gavin" he said. "s'not your fault. Just those stupid protesters." I said while burying my face in his chest. "Even in groups they couldn't even touch me." Conan said nonchalantly. Gavin looked up with a sparkle in his eye. "Damn...your untouchable." Gavin chuckled.

Conan's pov:
"Would you like me to cook or order out?" I asked. Gavin looked at me "let's get Japanese food." He said. I nodded and stood up. Gavin attaches himself to my waist. I look down at him and he gave me a cheeky grin. I looked back up and walked normally, like I didn't have a grown-ass man attached to my waist. He giggled like a child the whole way to the phone.

            He finally let go and fell hard to the floor. I spun around and picked him back up. He was still rubbing the back of his head. "Ugh" he groaned. "Are you okay Detective Reed?" I said in a flat tone. "What. Did you just call me detective reed?" He asked questionably. I laughed. "Yes, isn't that what you are?." I said back. " just order the damn food, toaster." He snapped. "Alright, alright, calm down Mr. mood swings." I chuckled.

          I put him down a walked over to the phone. I ordered the food and hung up. Gavin was standing behind me. I turned around and Gavin grabbed my jacket collar and yanked me down into a kiss. I kissed back and put my hands around his waist. He put his hands around my neck. I pulled away "the food should be here soon." I said. "So?" He said. "That means you will have to wait." I said teasingly while turning around and walking towards the couch. He groaned and followed me. I sat down and he laid across my lap. I started brushing his hair back with on hand and grabbed the tv remote with the other.

          I went to the cartoon channels and looked down at Gavin. "Is Family Guy on?" He asked. "Yes, do you want to watch it?" I asked. He simply nodded. I put on Family Guy and it was actually kind of funny.
About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang. Conan got up and answered the door. "Yeah Um...is Mr. Gavin Reed home." the delivery boy asked. "Yes, but I can take the food." I said. I reach for the food. He pulled the food away " can I get a human it answer the door please." He asked. "He's tired right now so if I got the food for him." I reply. "No I need him to get the pizza." He said. "Why won't you give me the food" I said. "Because you don't need it. Your a stupid android, now can I please have a human get the food." He spat. He's starting to piss me off.

          I go back into the living room and wake Gavin up. "Is the food here?" He said groggily. "Yes but he won't give it to me because I'm an Android." I said. Gavin looked quite angry after I told him that. We walked back to the door and Gavin glared at the delivery boy. "Finally a human. Can you please tell your Android to learn it's place. That will be 10.68 for the food." The delivery boy said. Gavin grabbed him by the collar and pulled him close. "Now listen. The way you talked to him already had my pissed off, then you disrespect him and you refuse to give him the food. If you want to keep your stupid face intact then I suggest you give him the food and think before you speak next time." He said, words dripping with venom. " yes sir, very sorry, won't happen again." the boy stammered.

         Gavin let go and shoved the money into his hands and slammed the door in his face. I herd his footsteps run away. "You know you can be arrested for assault." I said. "Whatever, he got what he deserved." He replied. I chuckled and walked over to the table. I had to clear some case files. We both sat down. We look on the news and see that there is a new upgrade for newer models of androids. It was an upgrade to allow the Android to eat. I look at the screen wide eyed. Gavin looks back at me. " do you want that upgrade?" Gavin asked. " are you kidding. That's the best upgrade Cyberlife has let out yet!" I said excitedly.

          Gavin chuckled. "Maybe after work we could see what we can do." Gavin said softly. "Really?" I said. "Why not?" He replied. I jumped out of my seat and grabbed Gavin and pulled him into a hug. Gavin smiled.

Gavin's pov:
          Conan pulled me into a hug. I smiled like an idiot. "Let me finish eating then we can watch tv for a little while" I said. "Alright" Conan said.
          I finish my dinner and cleaned the dishes. I walked behind the couch were Conan sat watching cartoons. I put my hands on both side of his head and gently pulled head upward so I could kiss his forehead. He giggled like a child and kissed me on the lips.

           I walked around and sat on his lap. He put his hands on my hips and I put mine on his chest. I berried my head in his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. "We have work tomorrow." I grumbled. "Which means you should go to bed." He said. "Only if you join me" I said. "Then let's go." He said. I got off his lap and turned off the tv. I grabbed his hand and walked off towards the bedroom.
We got into night clothes and climbed into bed. He snuggled into my chest and I held him close. I drifted off to sleep soon after.