Dead and gone

Gavin's pov:
          Conan finally cleans up the bathroom and slithers back into the bed. I was so exhausted that it took about 3.4 seconds for me to fall asleep.
          I think it was about 5:00 in the morning when I felt Conan jolt up from his spot in the bed. I look over and see a red light. His led was flashing a blinding, bright red. I turn over and put my hand on the back of his head. He looks over with terror in his eyes. He shakes my hand off and gets out of the bed. "Hey, what's wrong? Where are you going?" I ask. "Nothing I just-I'm going on a walk,I'll be back." He quickly stutters out. And after that I'm left alone.
The room suddenly feels 5° colder. I'm confused why he shook my hand off. I got up thinking that I'd have to go to work soon anyway. I look over into the living room and see someone on the floor. "Eli?" I call out. I just herd a little huffing sound. "Oh good your alive." I snicker. I go over to the coffee maker and put my mug. The coffee maker beeps and I grab my mug. I walk over to the couch and step over Elijah. I turn on the tv and turn the volume almost all the way down as to not disturb his sleeping brother. There was just news and an episode of Rick and Morty. I click the episode and sip my coffee. I've been waiting for Conan to come back for about half an hour. I walk over to my phone and call Conan number. I hear a ringing coming from my bedroom. "Damnit" I hung up the phone and go back to watching cartoons.

Conan's pov:
I cleaned up the bathroom and walked back to the bedroom. I peaked into the bedroom to see Gavin laying on his side with his head propped up and looking into the hallway. He smiles at me and rolls over. I snake my way into his bed and cull up around Gavin. I know he has to be drained from all the shit he's been through in the past month. I'm glad he finally gets a chance to breathe, rest, and recover. After I know Gavin is asleep in close my eyes and go into my mindpalace.
          I walk through the forest that I created over time. I come across a short lady dressed in white. "Wait. Why are you here. Deviancy isn't a thing anymore. Why are you here!" I yell. Amanda turns around with a smug look. "I'm here to tell you that you can no longer be with Gavin." She said. "What?" I replied. "I said I can not allow you to be with that lowly excuse for a detective anymore."  She said. "Why should I listen to you." I asked. "Because I control you. I can kill him in the blink of an eye. You don't have a choice." She told me. I jolt up out of the bed. I know I woke Gavin up. I felt his hand on the back of my head and felt him moving towards me. I then remembered what Amanda said so I shook his hand off. I needed to think about everything. "I just-I'm going on a walk, I'll be back." I told Gavin. I grabbed a shirt and a spare key then walked out the door.
          I was walking down the street when I passed a dark alleyway. I knew as soon as I walked past that damn alley that something and was going to happen. And it did. As I walked past the alley I heard footsteps. It was about 2 or 3 people who where following behind me. I sighed and turned around. I saw in the groups faces that they weren't expecting me to do that. "Can I ask you why you guys are following me?" I ask. "All of them pull out weapons. One has a handgun, one has a bat, and the last has a knife. The one in the front speaks up " your pockets, empty them" 
          "I don't have any money or anything worth while." I said.  " I'll decide if that true or not, now empty your damn pockets. NOW!" They yelled. "Fine chill out. I said. I turned my pockets inside out. The only thing I had in my pockets was the spare apartment key and a picture of Gavin. The gang leader picked up the picture of Gavin "this your boyfriend? Are you a robot and a fag? That's pathetic." He snapped his fingers and him and his goons charged right at me.

           I dodged the guy with the handgun and disarmed him. I snatched the gun and tossed the magazine under a dumpster somewhere to the left. I got caught in the line of the guy with a knife. He cut my side and ripped my shirt. That really pissed me off because Gavin got me this shirt. I grabbed his hand and broke his wrist while grabbing the knife. I glared at the guy with a bat. He only looked at his friends who were knocked out on the ground. He holds the bat in his hands and very nervously starts walking towards me. I run at him and grab at the bat. He swings it before I got my hand on it. He hits me square in the face when I hear a loud crunch. He broke my damn nose. "Your going to fucking regret that" I growl. His eyes open wide. I lunge forward and grab his bat and yank it out of his hands. I turn it around and smack him in the knee. It wasn't hard enough to break it but it was hard enough to knock him down. I kneed his head into the ground and he passes out. I walk away and realize that my nose is gushing blue blood and my shirt is ripped. I decide that I should head back to Gavin's apartment. Oh shit it's been almost an hour and I didn't bring my phone. I start sprinting back towards the apartment. It took about 10 minutes to get back. I reach into my pocket to pull out the spare key. There is nothing there. God dammit I must have broke it or left it back when I got jumped. I remembered I was also gushing blue blood.

          I knocked on the door hoping that Gavin went back to bed and that Elijah would answer. The door opened and there stood Gavin. "Holy shit Conan what happened!" He gasped. "I got jumped" I almost whispered. He pulled me inside and closed the door. He led me over to the bathroom. "It's okay I'll be alright." I told him. "At least let me clean you up." He said. "No it's alright." I replied. "Why are you pushing me away?" He yelled. "BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU." I screamed. I put my head down. I grabbed Gavin by his sleeve and pulled him into the bedroom. "When I went into my mind palace. I saw Amanda. She told me that I can't be with you and if I don't break it off that she'll take control and kill you." I slurred in one long quiet sentence. Gavin went silent. He stood up and walked out of the room. "Gavi-" I stopped myself. I realized it would be better if he did leave. I sat on the edge of his bed still gushing blue blood. A few moments later he walks back in with a bunch of things in his arms. There was gauze, bandages, cotton balls, antiseptic, some blue blood, and a new clean shirt. He sat the stuff down on the bed. I looked at him questionably. "What are you-" "shut up" he cut me off. I did what he said. He peeled my shirt off for the second time in 24 hours and threw it in the laundry bin. "You going to-" "shut up" he cut me off again. He made me lift my arms up. He put a packet of gauze in my hand and motion led towards my nose.
          I held the gauze to my nose while watching Gavin work. He took out the antiseptic and pored it onto a cotton ball and started to clean up the stab wound on my side. He wrapped a bandage around my waist and hugged me. I leaned into the hug and then pulled away because of the Amanda threat. He gave me a look that made my stomach flip upside-down. He looked miserable. He pulled my hand away and put his fingers on the bridge of my nose and quickly snapped it back into place. It didn't hurt but is wasn't comfortable. He apologized profusely after sticking two cotton balls in my nose. He then gave me the blue blood packets and watched as I drank the pouches. He tried hugging me again. I let him. I then saw in the mirror that my led was circling yellow. I stood up and gave Gavin a sad look. I pulled him into a quick but loving kiss and walk out of the room. I saw my led flashing red while walking down the hallway. Damn...