18

"Faster." He growled into my ear.

His strong hands gripped my hips as he forced me to bounce up and down on top of him. I moaned desperately as my entire body shook. In my pleasure induced state I reached out for anything to hold onto and accidentally pressed the button for the car windows to automatically roll down.

"Shit." I gasped and quickly pressed the button for them to stop and go back up.

"This is why I should have brought rope." He said.

He grabbed my wrists and held them down by my sides. He was looking at me with that usual twinkle of amusement in his eyes. This was a totally impromptu moment. One second we were on our way to a BDSM club and the next we were parked on an almost empty street and tearing each other's clothes off in the back seat. I didn't exactly mind.

I smiled as I tore my wrists from his grip and wrapped arms around his neck. I leant forward and kissed him. His tongue was quick to slide across mine. I kissed him with such a hunger that I didn't even know was inside of me. Tonight was just so quick and messy. It was almost over before it had really began.

"Keep going," He murmured against my lips, "Don't stop."

He had his hands around my back, guiding me because his control issues wouldn't trust me to do it myself. I gyrated my hips. His own were shaking. He thrust up to meet my every movement. His fingernails dug into my lower back and he was moaning against my lips in no time at all.

He came inside me, which was just how I liked it. His hands went to my thighs as he pushed me down onto him and made me stay there. I kissed his neck, giving him a chance to breathe freely.

He sighed before giving a small, throaty chuckle of satisfaction. I smiled before going to his lips and kissing him deeply again. He was more than reciprocal. I grinded myself on him, making him moan as every last drop spilled into me.

After a while he pushed me away from him and I got the message, lifting myself off of him. I stopped kissing him to look at him. I loved how he looked after that. He always had a thin layer of sweat across his forehead and his eyes were glazed over. It was honestly so hot.

"Are we still going inside?" I asked.

"In a minute." He said.

He moved over from the middle of the backseat, to one of the sides, in the process pushing me off of him onto the backseat. I didn't expect him to want to finish me off. I assumed he was going to make me suffer and walk through the club with this throbbing hard-on. I realized I underestimated him though when he pushed me back and I felt his lips around my cock.

I gasped as my body tensed. I closed my eyes and tried to relax against the door. It was hard to relax when you had a sex God's lips working their magic on you. It wasn't very often at all that Vic did this for me, so on the very rare occasion that it happened, it would set off fireworks in my body.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, "Ooh...y-yes."

I arched my back, trying my hardest not to shove myself down his throat. He had his hands on my thighs, holding me still. He sucked me slow, but hard. The pressure was building and building each time he did it.

"V-Vic...ugh yes...Vic..." I groaned.

He didn't let up at all. Part of me wanted to push him away to make it stop because it felt so good. Too good. I looked down at him but he didn't look back up. He was on a mission which just made it so much hotter.

"Vic..." I said warningly.

It didn't stop him though. He didn't skip a beat. He kept going and my breathing quickened as he brought me right to the edge. Desperate for the release and scared that he'd pull away at the last second, I didn't give any other type of warning before shooting into his mouth.