Negative feeling

Katsuki needed a drink. He was pissed off far more then usual ever since Kirishima heard that he had a crush and wouldn't shut up about it.

There was no way in hell that he would tell anyone about his crush on the green haired nerd he called Deku.

However, when he walked into the bar, someone he didn't at all expect to be there:

The green haired broccoli boy, Izuku Midorya is hunched over the counter on a barstool, a bunch of glasses sitting beside him. He has his left arm laying on the counter, resting his head on it while the lower half of his arm is up and resting on his head; his other, holding a mostly empty glass.

Katsuki is confused as to why Izuku was there, even more so as to why he looks so.... Lost.

His mind floods with different possibilities in how he could come about approaching the situation, but the only logical one that came up was to confront him.

He came up beside the stool that Izuku has set himself at and slammed his hand down on the counter near his head.

"DEKU! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" the greenett didn't even flinch. To be honest, Katsuki was getting kind of worried.

Izuku responds by picking up his head and downing the rest of the alcoholic drink, setting it with the others.

"Barby, another and one for the man next to me." His voice sounded broken, like something inside him has disappeared.

The guy behind the counter with Blue flames covering all of his face and rectangle framed glasses came up, handing both guys a drink resembling the one Izuku had.

"What brings you here, Kacchan?" He didn't look at the taller man, but he did put the glass to his lips and started chugging, only stopping half way.

Katsuki saw the tint of pink that dusted the man's freckled cheeks and looked at his own.

"I came here to chill, Kirishima pissed off." He took a sip and coughed at it's strength. "What is this anyway?"

Izuku turned to him a little and examined his glass.

"Y'know, I never really figured it out. I just asked for the strongest thing they had and gave me this." He took another gulp of it. "But I have been trying to guess it but never got it. It IS a fun drinking game. Whenever I get it wrong, Barby gives me a shot kind of like a punishment."

"Okay..." The blond took a big gulp , letting the burning substance slide down his throat.

"Deku, you being here is very... Strange. I never figured you would even go near alcohol, much less create a mountain of glasses of the strongest shit without losing your damn mind. To be honest, I'm kind of worried. When I walked in here, you looked kind if... Empty. Even now you haven't looked me in the eye, if not at all this entire time. What the fuck is up with you?!" Katsuki couldn't believe he said that. He couldn't believe he said that to his crush especially, a crush he bullied for so long and can't seem to get his feelings in order.

Izuku let his head drop and let out a low chuckle which sent chills down Katsuki's spine.

"We all have our coping mechanism for different kinds of pain. Mine..." He takes his hand off of his glass for the first time and taps his head. "Is drinking myself silly to avoid doing something I might regret." He then slams down his hand, pointing at Barby and shouts: "Bacardi!"

Katsuki couldn't believe what he has just heard. He never knew that Izuku was in so much pain. He just stared in awe at the shorter boy next to him as the bar man handed him a shot glass.

"Nope, you know the rules." Barby chuckles as he leans on the counter.

"Dammit!" Without hesitation, Izuku took the glass and threw his head back, downing the liquid in one gulp. Satisfied, Barby took the shot glass and walked away. The green haired man then turned his attention back to the male next to him.

"Y'know, Kacchan, I don't know if it's my need for an answer.... Or the liquid courage." He clicked his tongue before continuing. "I've had a really big crush on you. I knew you wouldn't accept my feeling but I didn't want to be with anyone else. I turned down Uraraka when she confessed because I was waiting for you, even though you were the main one who put me in this situation. I love you, that's why this is the perfect time to tell you this before my time is up." Katsuki was frozen in place.

'He.... Likes me too..? What does he mean by 'before my time is up'??'

Izuku pulled out his wallet and flagged down Barby.

"Deku... You better not be saying what I think you're saying..." he didn't respond, he only paid for his and Katsuki's drinks before turning in the stool and standing.

"Bye Kacchan." He stuffed his hands in his pockets and stumbled his way out the door. Katsuki, as if freed from a freeze quirk, bolted out of the bar in pursuit of the male.

Izuku was a few yards away, keeping a slow pace.

"Izuku!!" Katsuki ran over and grabbed the man in question and spun him around, slamming his lips against the other. Izuku was beyond shocked, he tried to pull away but Katsuki held his body close and one of his hands threaded into his green mess of curls, keeping his head in place. After a few seconds, he stopped fighting it and melted into the kiss.

They both pulled away, gasping for air with their foreheads touching. A bunch of people started watching in confusion.

"Izuku Midorya, I never knew how much I affected you. The truth is, I have had a crush on you for the longest time but I can never get my damn emotions in order. I hate what I've done to you over the years. I love you so much and it took me almost losing you to finally admit it. I am so sorry and I will never hurt you again, please, allow me to make it up to you by giving you all of me, my mind, body and soul." Katsuki slid Izuku's hands in his own as his red eyes stared in the other's green ones.

The crowd that gathered let out small gasps and turned their gaze to the shorter male, waiting in a baited breath for his answer.

Izuku had tears welling up in his eyes as he removed his hands from the blond for a moment before jumping into him, wrapping his arms around his neck, surprising the other male into wrapping his own arms around his waist.

"I love you too Kacchan! I would love you to be mine and I will be yours!" They both faced each other and gave a passionate kiss. The crowd cheered and dispersed.

"You want to spend the night with me? I don't exactly want to leave you alone." Katsuki kept a hold of the smaller male as he nodded, shifting until he was held bridal style as they made their way to Katsuki's house where they spent the night in each other's embrace.