Overworking nightmares

I borrowed this idea from an author that goes by the name of Social_Benti and their book called 'BHNA Gay Ships Fluff and Smut'
I recommend going to their book if you haven't already when you get done with this one, okay?
    And yes I asked permission. 

Katsuki Bakugou HATES losing. He HATES looking weak. He HATES looking weak in front of his boyfriend more than anything.

The time where he got kidnapped by the League of Villains, no one could imagine what that did to him.

His self esteem plummeted into the ground. He has been plunged into nightmares every night, making him wake up in a cold sweat. He hates it. He doesn't want to feel weak.

Izuku keeps asking if he is okay, but he always claims he is fine. The eyebags keep getting deeper and darker with every passing night.

Feeling weak is something that destroys a man like Katsuki. The only way to stop it is to train and train hard. At least, that's his reasoning. He has stopped eating, claiming that he is on a diet when he is asked.

Izuku is beyond worried. He notices the eyebags, the lack of eating, the fact that he is the first in the training area and the last to leave, the fact that he doesn't snap at anyone anymore. He keeps asking if he is okay and always gets the same answer:

'I'm fine'

He never believes it but doesn't push. He knows how he is, but knows that it isn't healthy in the slightest.

He finally decides to do something about it.

"Hey Kacchan?" The greenett runs up to the blond, who is on a bench press with a bunch of large weights on both sides.

"Y-yeah, babe?" He struggles a little when lifting it, grunting out his response.

"Could you take a break for a moment? I'm lonely and I made a small lunch for you!" He smiles, silently hoping that he will stop for at least a little while.

"I can't right now, I'm sorry sweetie." The ruby eyed man grunts out, faltering slightly but quickly regains it.

"Why not? Can't you stop for just a bit?"

"I have to be stronger."

"Kacchan, you're losing stamina fast and I don't want you getting hurt-" his plea is quickly cut off.

"I SAID NO. GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD, IZUKU!" Katsuki yells, eyes stinging from the small beads of tears forming. Izuku jumps back, shocked that Katsuki yelled at him for the first time in a while. He furrows his brow and walks around to a small bench, placing the lunch box down, turning back to the male and taking the weights away from him, almost with ease from his own strength. Before Katsuki could protest, Izuku cut him off.

"When you get done, I want every bite of that lunch GONE into your mouth and EATEN by YOU. I put something special in there that you could only find when it is eaten and I want you to come to me and TELL me what it was. I don't want you to throw it back up either, if you do, I will know. Is. That. CLEAR?" The greenett states with a strong and firm voice that Katsuki knew he means business.

"Fine, whatever." The blond huffs, jerking his head away from his boyfriend. He hears a sigh and footsteps coming closer. Izuku gently takes his head in his hands and directs it back to face him, bending over so they are close.

"I am only doing this because I love you, Kacchan. This is not healthy and you know this..." He spoke gently, thumbing over his cheekbone, which are popping out slightly.

Katsuki could see the genuine worry in the eyes for the male in front of him. He doesn't know how to feel, happy that he is cared about or upset that he has to be taken care of.