Heart broken

Not many people know about Izuku and Katsuki's relationship. They mostly act as best friends at school but of course, they do have their moments. They both got together after Katsuki talked Izuku off of a roof a year ago. The blond did everything he could to make the other feel loved and happy, still does every day.

It is nearing valentines day and everyone in U.A. is making plans, buying presents and making chocolates for the ones they love. Izuku has everything planned. He would go into Katsuki's dorm room and give him his present in private, knowing that it would embarrass the blond to no end if done in public. After, he would invite him to dinner at a very special restaurant that the male loves so much. The present consisted of him spending an entire day making his own recipe of spicy chocolates, Katsuki's favorite, a week beforehand. He keeps them in a special cooler in Todoroki's room after the bi-haired male offered to hold onto them so they won't get messed with or melted.

He is ecstatic, not missing an opportunity to kiss his cheek and replay everything they are going to do together in his head. When the taller male asks why he is acting like this, he refuses to reveal anything.

He wants everything to go perfectly.

Bakugou doesn't show it, but he is actually happy from the past few days. Why? Because his boyfriend is acting extra loving and gets bombarded with a kiss to the cheek every time he passes or separates from him a week before valentines day. He has his own present for the greenett but no one knows what it is (not even Author-chan tbh). He keeps it on the highest shelf in his room, knowing that his small boyfriend would not be able to see them, let alone get to them.

~

It's finally the day everyone has been going insane over. Everyone walks around with presents that are either for their loved ones, or from said loved ones.

Izuku instructed Katsuki to go to his room immediately when school lets out for the day, to which he agrees. The smaller male squeals and gives him a kiss, running off before he could process what exactly happened.

He chuckles, letting his guard down for a second. That one second is when Kirishima taps him on the shoulder. He spins around with an annoyed expression.

"What the fuck?!! Shitty hair, where did you come from?!" He questions in anger, the one that kept him calm just left moments ago.

"Uhm... Bakugou, can you meet me behind the school at the end of the day?" He scratches his cheek with one finger, a light pink hue dusted his face.

"Why the fuck would I do that??" He crosses his arms, curious of what he wants to say, but still very pissed that him for startling him.

"Just, please. I have something important to say and I can't say it here..." His face upgraded from pink to red.

"Fine! But why are you so red?!" The blond is growing more confused than anything  on why his friend is acting in such a way. Kirishima flinches and starts getting frantic.

"I- uh- I-It's nothing! It's just- uhm.... GOTTA GO, SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL!" He stammers before shouting the last part and running off.

Katsuki's eyebrows furrows deeper and sighs in an annoyed and defeated tone, stuffing his hands into his pockets and storming off to his classroom.

Once he enters, he notices his green ball of sunshine, smiling and writing something on a piece of paper but it is covered. He walks up and takes his assigned seat in front of him, too annoyed to say much of anything. He contemplates on if he should tell the boy behind him that he will be a few minutes late but decides against it, not wanting to bother him with trivial things.