I'm Not Afraid. (2)

A lot of people requested a part 2, enjoy!

~Ice

"LEAVE, NOW HUMANS OR I WON'T HAVE MERCY ON YOU. NEVER COME BACK!" He screams with a loud hiss, causing the three others to run quickly out of the area. He turns back to an upside down Katsuki, who stares at where his 'friends' fled with an unreadable expression. "I'm... I'm sorry if I scared you..." Carefully, he sits him down onto the ground, not making a move to help right the blond.

Katsuki continues his stare for a moment longer before turning to the naga, with an impressed expression.

"I've never thought that they would finally leave me alone so fast. I owe you one for getting rid of those three nucences." He holds his hand out for a hand shake, only to receive a flinch. "Okay, if you're not comfortable with full hand, how about this..." He holds out his pinky.

It took a moment of heavy hesitation, but eventually, Izuku followed suit and held out his own pinky and locked it with the humans' own and the first bit of contact was made.

"By the way... I never got your name..."

"Bakugou. Katsuki Bakugou."

---

A month has passed since their first encounter and ever since then, they have become quite close... Well, as close as a human can get with a naga that has trust issues.

Anyway, Izuku has learned a lot from Katsuki, such as some human culture, reading, writing, etc. and Izuku seems to absorb everything. He looked like an excited little kid when he wrote his name for the first time and only that caused his need to learn grow. Katsuki has also learned a few things about naga anatomy since all the other things he already knew. They also decide to test each others' strength and spar, both winning and losing some.

Katsuki took a liking to living outside with the naga, but he has noticed the lack of presence most nights. One night, he decides to see where his...friend? Boyfriend? Went off to, only to see he is in the usual spot on top of his rock, staring into the open sky with a solumn expression. He asks what was wrong, but met with a soft sob. 'My mama hasn't came back yet...' The naga choked. It's clear that he is worried about her. Katsuki hid a startled expression. He knows, but he isn't sure if he should say just yet or not.

For now, he just came up to him, held his hand, and said:

'Don't worry, she might be back soon.'

~

Another week and Izuku starts hearing rustling from one of the farther parts of his territory. His ear twitches, slightly. It starts every day when the sun is ready to go to bed and ends when he wakes up.

"Katsuki..." Izuku calls, quietly, curling tighter around the human in his sun bath. "Act natural, someone's watching us again..." Katsuki blinks three times, signalling that he understands. He drapes his arms over the tail, the most contact that Izuku has allowed besides his hand is his tail since his scales are thicker than his upper body.

"How far? Do they smell familiar?"

"Farthest from us, just outside our territory. They are the same humans that has been watching us for..." He holds up seven fingers under his tail, still new to numbers. "This many moons. This is the earliest they have been."

The blond hums, quietly, taking a half glance at the sun and takes notice at how it became around dinnertime.

"Alright..." Katsuki grunts, moving his legs to stand on the rock, stretching. He then speaks a bit louder, enough to not arouse suspicion. "Izuku, I'm getting hungry, could you go hunt us something? Something we never had before." He gave the barest of smirks, hoping that the hybrid understood.

Luckily, he did.

"Okay, I will get something big!" Izuku smiles, uncurling from his spot on the warm rock and stretches himself before leaving in the opposite direction.

Only a moment later after he sat down is when he hears a loud hiss and screams come from the direction that Izuku pointed to.

The ropes that once bound Katsuki slithers out from behind the rock and goes in that direction.

Mere seconds pass and emerges an annoyed Izuku and...a Kaminari, Ashido, and a boy with black hair bound in ropes and unconscious. Izuku drags them with the end of his tail to Katsuki and flings them down. The black haired male is bound separately while the familiar two is forced back together.

Izuku crosses his arms and his hair frizzles in annoyance.

"I warned them not to come back...do they not lis-sen?!!" He yells. When Izuku has that lisp, it's obvious that you need to tread lightly. Because then, his ribbon tongue pokes through his lips along with his sharpening fangs. It's a thing that Katsuki was told about, since he didn't see it in their first encounter.

Katsuki shrugs with his arms crossed, looking down at the three unconscious fools. He is confused too, especially why Sero, the black haired male, came along and not Kirishima. Sero doesn't even hunt with these idiots, he's just the blacksmith that weaponizes them.

"I don't know, but I guess we just gotta wait for them to wake up and tell us. I'll check them for weapons and go from there, okay?" Katsuki reasons when Izuku crosses his arms and nods, but before he could, the three are suddenly startled awake.

"Bakugou? So it's true?" Sero questions after his vision cleared.

"What the fuck are you idiots doing here?! Didn't he say to stay the hell away?!" Said blond asks back, crossing his arms.

"Dude! What's up with you? Are you in some kind of trance or something?" Kaminari asks.

Izuku didn't show it, but the question kind of hurt.

"The fuck? Of course I'm not, I'm the only one who wasn't hostile the first time we met Izuku!" The blond yells. "Now answer me! What are you boneheads doing here!?"

"We're here because Kirishima is dying! He got scratched by the ropes and we've been trying to break his fever!" Sero screeched. It was the first time anyone heard him yell so Bakugou knew it was serious.

"Why didn't you just come out and s-say it?! Instead of watching us for so many moons-s-s!" Izuku spoke up, finally and in anger. He slithers over to behind his rock while muttering about them not coming earlier until it got to where they couldn't make anything of it.

He emerges not long later with a small vial and the three got excited until Izuku held it away from the awaiting hand.

"First, you have to make a promise." He declares, looking at Katsuki and handing him the vial. The three squint their eyes in confusion as Izuku moves behind Katsuki as he steps forward.

"You get the antidote IF you leave here and never return. Izuku has no interest in coming to the village and I am happy here. As long as you leave us alone, you won't be bothered as well. Deal?" Katsuki held out his pinkie, as it's the only way Izuku makes promises so the habit kind of stuck.

"Deal. Deal!" Sero desperately took Katsuki's pinkie in his own as Izuku releases the binds.

Kaminari grabs the vial gently yet hastily and the three runs away.

Izuku and Katsuki look at each other for a brief moment of silence.

"I'm hungry now..."

ADHD is a bitch, isn't it?

I might make a part 3, I don't know yet. The idea I have might not make my 1,000 word minimum limit, so...

Sorry I don't update often. I have the attention span worse than a nat.

~Ice