A Priceless Smile

Its been a year after Izuku was diagnosed with crippling depression. He can't move his legs and the rest he can move, but barely does. He is checked into a mental institution where he is regularly taken care of. His boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, visits him almost every day and takes him outside and talks to him, cares for him, treats him gently and with so much care as if he is made out of glass and one wrong move will make him break, which is not all inaccurate due to him trying to use his chopsticks as something lethal to himself every other week. He has been refusing his medicine, taking it to where they leave but spitting it out soon after. They know this fact because of the camera they have placed in his tiny room.

It is a simple room with a bed, a round center table and a desk in the corner. All of them do not have any sharp corners, only soft padding.

It is early morning, at least, that's what Izuku thinks, he doesn't face the window on the bed and doesn't move. He hears a soft knock on his door, but he doesn't respond, thinking it's a nurse going to give him his medicine.

"Izuku?" A gentle voice met his ears. A voice that held so much love for him every time he visits. Katsuki opens the door, or at least he hears, he doesn't face it.

He then hears footsteps, something gently placed on the table and even more footsteps growing closer. He wants to roll over to meet the man he loves but couldn't find the strength to. He felt a hand on his shoulder and a gentle shake.

"Baby, are you awake? If you are, move your head a little bit, okay?" The male instructed softly, he obey, getting enough strength to shake his head slightly. "Do you want to sit up?" He receives a slight nod.

He carefully rolls Izuku onto his back and slowly sits him up. Izuku looks at Katsuki, seeing a sweet smile.

"There is my beautiful man, I missed seeing your eyes, so pretty that I could stare into them all day, but I have the rest of you to see." He spoke lovingly, caressing Izuku's face. He then brought both of their heads together where green curls met blond fluffiness. "Baby, I heard that you are not taking your medicine or eating much... That's not good, you have to try for me, okay? I got you some juice and I'll give it to you, I want you to at least try to take it and then I'll help you eat a little, just to get something in you. I'll be here every step of the way." He spoke softly, almost a whisper to him. He nods and Katsuki reaches over to grab a small paper cup and a larger plastic cup full of an orange colored drink. He put the small one down and put the juice to his lips, tilting his head back slightly with his fingers. Izuku parts his lips and took a sip before it was gently pulled away and a small, round, light blue pill is placed near his mouth. "Open, sweetie." He obeys as he opens his mouth a little more, feeling two fingers go into his mouth and the pill is placed near the back of his throat and taken out again. The drink is back and he takes more sips, allowing the pill to go down his throat. "Good job, baby, thank you. Now, I will help you eat, it's not their food, I brought you some home made food." Katsuki turns Izuku and pulls his legs off to the side of the bed, leaving his side for only a second to get his wheelchair from the corner and coming back. He picks him up slowly and places him in, buckling him in so he wouldn't slip and push him to the table, where a carry container of rice, chicken and veggies await him.

Katsuki opens the containers and the smell could make anyone drool. He broke the chopsticks apart and put them in Izuku's hand before guiding it to the food and then into Izuku's mouth. They kept doing this until Izuku refused more, saying that he is full. Replacing the lid, Katsuki saw Izuku's hands shaking and still holding the chopsticks but the other way.

"Baby, no.." He said softly and took both of his hands into Izuku's, slipping them out of his hands, cooing sweet things to him.

"Hey, let's get you some fresh air, yeah? I could take you to the movies and the park, go eat and all that stuff, how does that sound? I really want to take you on another date, it's been a while." Again, no response from the silent male. He was unbuckled from the chair and the heim of his white shirt was pulled over his head, struggling a little with his arms but managed and got a fresh shirt on. His arms were placed around the other male and picked up, his white pants and underwear is slipped from his waist and fell to the ground and placed on the bed. One leg after the other, they were both replaced and picked up, going onto his waist was new garments while the others are thrown into the corner for later wash.