Moody Day

Everyone has their bad days. Everything could end up going against them or they just woke up in a bad or upset mood for no reason at all. Even the happiest people get them.

Today, Izuku woke up in one of those moods. Katsuki came up to his dorm room and knocked.

"Hey, Izuku, you up yet?" He didn't get a response. He pulls out a copy key he has of Izuku's room and uses it to unlock it, allowing him to enter. Izuku is still in bed, facing the wall when Katsuki sat on the edge, shaking his shoulder gently.

"C'mon, it's time to wake up babe." His hand was lazily swatted away with a groan.

"No. Dun wanna." The sleepy male slurrs. The blond was about to try again but Izuku ended up sitting up rather quickly. "Goin' down." He leans forward onto Katsuki's shoulder.

"Come on or we're gonna be late." They both got up, one more reluctant than the other and got himself dressed with a bit of help from his boyfriend.

"Are you okay? You never act like this. I had to keep you from putting your uniform on backwards." The explosive teen places the back of his hand on the shorter male's forehead, both cheeks and on his back, feelings for a fever but not finding one.

"I just have a baaad feeling about today." He spoke in a flat tone that could rival Todoroki's.

"Well, if you need anything, just come get me, okay?" He nods and they continue the daily routine.

The couple got done and they both head out, backpacks with them and hand in hand wile on their way to school.

~

Izuku was right about having a bad feeling. All morning he has felt upset for no good reason and all he wants is to either cry his heart out or just be in the arms of his boyfriend.

It is lunch time and Izuku finds Katsuki yelling at his friends on their stupidity. He doesn't say anything, he just wraps his arms around the blond's torso and buries his face in his back. This makes the angry male stop instantly.

"Izu, you okay?" The others are quickly forgotten as he gently turns around and wraps his own arms around the green haired male, who still doesn't say anything but buries his face into the other's chest. The taller male leans down and starts whispering sweet things to the upset male.

They stay like that for a moment before the end-of-lunch bell rang, signalling everyone to go back to their classes. The smaller boy whines softly as he is pulled away from the hug. Katsuki grabs his hand and leads him back to the classroom, sitting him down and taking his own seat in front of him. He sat sideways while holding Izuku's hand still, rubbing circles on the back of his hand.

Aizawa-Sensei inches his way in while in his yellow sleeping bag until he got to his desk, suddenly popping up, free from the bag.

"Alright you guys, settle down. I'm going to pass out these work sheets for you guys to work on. When you get done, relax time. Just don't make too much noise, got it?" He receives collective nods from his students as he hands the stack of papers to Iida, going back into his bag and immediately falling asleep. Everyone partners up and finishes relatively quickly and now conversing with one another.

"Hey, Izu, c'mere." The male silently stands and comes over, where he is spun around and sat sideways onto his boyfriend's lap, instantly wrapped in his arms. He lays his head against the blond with no reaction. Katsuki smiles softly and nuzzles him gently. "What's wrong babe? Not having a good day?" He shakes his head. "It's okay, I'll be with you all day until you feel better, how does that sound?" He receives a kiss on the cheek for a response.

The two stays like this for a while longer. Katsuki plays games on his phone while Izuku watches, helping every once in a while on a hard part. They start playing two player games and going against each other. Izuku speaks sometimes but softly to give advice on a game or laughing when Katsuki reacts in a fake huff when he loses a level or against him. He is having fun, even though they are not doing much of anything.

Before they knew it, the school day has ended. Honestly, Izuku really doesn't want to leave. He wants to stay with his boyfriend, doing nothing but play games or just talk about nothing in particular. He almost wants to refuse to move just to be bratty.

"Come on, Izu. Let's continue this in my dorm. We can stop by the store and pick up some snacks and stuff and then tonight, we can order something, your choice. How does that sound?" Katsuki smiles down at the male in his lap. The greenett nods and gives him a kiss on his chin before reluctantly standing. They both gather their things and leave towards the dorms, hand in hand.

They went into their separate rooms for only a moment so that they can change into something comfortable and drop off their things before reuniting and going to the store for some snacks and drinks. They came back again and went to Katsuki's room, doing nothing but watch cartoons on Izuku's tablet, eating what they want and holding each other, giving soft kisses to each other every once in a while.

They ordered food and ate, talking and having playful arguments. Eventually, they both grew tired so they lay down, Katsuki's body ingulfs Izuku's in his embrace, though they are not complaining. They kept talking lazily until the very edge of sleep.

"Thank you, Kacchan... You made everything amazing. I love you so much." He leans up and gives him a gentle kiss, which was happily returned.

"Anything for you, Izu. I love you too." Before anymore words could be said, sleep overcame them.

Luuuuuuuv youuuuuu

~Ice