Heart Broken (2)

Previously, in part 1...

"Izuku please, I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" The blond tries to reassure him, but Izuku was blinded by the feeling of overwhelming betrayal. He looks up to where his emerald eyes meets Katsuki's ruby ones.

"YEAH RIGHT, LIKE I WOULD BELIEVE YOU AFTER NOW, THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU PROBABLY JUST GOT TIRED OF ME, BUT YOU KNOW, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS SAY SO! THAT WOULD SAVE ME FROM FINDING OUT MYSELF!" He turns and ran before the blond could say any more.

Part 2 was requested by:
animewolfUwU
-

Katsuki reached a hand out to where Izuku previously was, eyes wide and brain trying to process what has happened just moments ago.

"'They'...? Wait... SHIT! HE IS RELAPSING, I GOTTA CATCH HIM BEFORE HE ACTUALLY DOES SOMETHING STUPID!" Katsuki was already running when he discovered what is going on. It scared Katsuki to no end on how fast Izuku can return to such state. However, he knows he simply cannot give up, he has to work hard to keep his happiness and him by his side.

Izuku is blindly running, ignoring the pleas of his worried ex lover to stop. He wants to, he wants to believe his words more than anything. He wants so bad to stop and collapse into Katsuki's strong embrace. However, things are far too much for him. He hears voices that are not real that tells him things that are not true. Tears sting his eyes but he does nothing to wipe them away. He just keeps running and running until...

They reach where it all began.

The middle school that Katsuki found out that Izuku desired to be a hero, and told him to do something that the blond regrets terribly to this day.

Neither of them realize that they are both on the roof. The same roof that Katsuki talked Izuku down from. The same roof that they both realized that their feelings for each other were mutual. The same roof that Katsuki told Izuku that he will always be there for him no matter what.

Izuku sat himself on the ledge as Katsuki exits the door, where he watches the back of Izuku's body intently, insuring that he won't do anything reckless.

"Kacchan...?" Izuku asks gently, turning his head slightly to him, but he can't see his face. His voice is small, but unwavering. He ran out of tears a little bit ago, so talking became easier despite him not wanting to.

"Izuku, listen to me, please... Get down from there..." Katsuki pleads, putting his hands on front of him and walking slowly towards the male.

"Is it true...? What I saw... Actually real...?" Izuku did not move except to lean forward slightly, forcing Katsuki to stop his movements and become frantic.

"As much as I want to say no, it did. But I promise I did not kiss him, it was him who kissed me. I don't like Kirishima like that, you know it... I was so excited to see what you did and I had my own surprise for you too."

"Then why..?"

"Shitty Hair wanted to see me after school and I only remembered half way to the dorms. I was taking my time getting to you so you can have time to do what you needed to, I did not want to spoil it. I wish I would have remembered that he wanted to see me before I made my way to you." Katsuki explains genuinely, Izuku doubles over slightly in a pained laugh, gripping the rails to insure he wouldn't fall.

"Why.... Why don't I believe you.... I want to believe you so bad but.... I just can't! It hurts so much... The voices are back... They are screaming at me... Telling me all these things that are probably not even true! I just.... Want it to stop! Kacchan, make it stop please!!" His voice started soft but the more Izuku spoke the louder he got until his voice broke. He begged Katsuki for help, clutching his hair. Suddenly, everything seemed to go in slow motion.

He forgot that he was holding the rail to keep from falling.

However, before he could lean too far, he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist, pulling him up and far away from the edge. Katsuki held onto his small frame tightly, backing away until he trips and falls on his rump, Izuku in his lap.

Izuku was in shock. His brain is upset still, not understanding much of anything. But, at the same time, he felt relieved. Katsuki still cared about him. That's all he desired.

He then realized that he was still in Katsuki's lap, so he tried to stand, but he forgot that Katsuki still had a hold of him and it only grew tighter.

"Izu..." Katsuki speaks finally, his voice is soft and gentle. It gains Izuku's attention. "Please, don't scare me like that, Izuku..." Katsuki starts shaking as he places his head on the back of Izuku's neck.

"....I'm sorry..." Izuku said softly, barely above a whisper as he looks down at the arms that are secured around his torso.

"Why... why didn't you tell me...? Why did you allow those bad thoughts to taunt you? You know I'll always be here for you." Katsuki says, letting a cold tear touch Izuku's neck.

"You asked to be left alo-"

"Izuku, do you really think that when I ask such a thing is an exception?"

Izuku simply looks at his lap.

"What did I make you promise a few days after we got together?"

"To...tell you if they come back..."

"Good, always remember that. No matter what I say, even if I want to be left alone, even if it's out of nowhere, even if it's in the middle of the fucking night..!" Katsuki weakly yells, his voice wavers as he struggles to hold himself together.

"...I need you...to always know that I absolutely fucking love you. I would go through hell for you, I would never use my quirk or give up swearing...just for you to stay by me with that beautiful fucking smile and your angelic laugh....Izuku, I mean every word I say. Please...." Katsuki rambles, breaking into quiet sobs. He is beyond afraid at the moment, imagining if he was but a second late.

Izuku grew teary as well. The overwhelming pain soon turns into relief, but it saddens him how Katsuki is holding him, tightly and shaky,  crying softly onto his neck.

"Katsuki...let me turn a bit, baby."

It took a slow second before Katsuki hesitantly loosens his grip, whimpering at both his given name and nickname. Izuku turns around and sits on his knees to where he is taller and hugs Katsuki close to him, cooing soft words.

"I'm so sorry for scaring you like that...it won't happen again, I promise, okay?"

"Izu-ku...!" Katsuki whimpers.

"I'm here, baby...I'm here...."

He lets a pause settle, hugging Katsuki more firmly.

"...I'm not going anywhere."