He's Mine. Back Off.

The two teens wanted to keep their relationship a secret from the school for a while. Only their parents really know, but that's how they like it.

Izuku and Katsuki have only presented themselves as best friends, but behind closed doors, they love each other greatly, sometimes getting heated that only the other can satisfy.

Anyway, they are walking down the hall, talking about power levels and who would win in a fight amongst the teachers, but it came to an abrupt stop when a female voice called out.

"Bakugou." The two stopped and looked behind them. A semi tall girl with long brown hair and orange eyes stood confidently, looking at Katsuki.

"Hah? Whaddya want? I'm busy." His usual pissed off expression stared back at her.

"Will you go out with me?" She said in a confident and somewhat loud tone. The other people in the hall gasps, knowing full well how Katsuki can and probably will react.

"No way, I don't know who the hell you are, besides, I wouldn't date you even if I did." He replied in an annoyed tone. Izuku was pissed, but happy. Happy that his boyfriend is loyal, but pissed that this chick thought she could have him. He knew it was their fault because no one knew, but it didn't make him any less jealous.

"But, we can start off as friends and get to know each-" she was cut off by Izuku.

"He said no, what part do you not understand?" His voice sounds slightly menacing as he looks at her, tilting his head slightly.

"Wh-... who do you think you are?! You are not a part of this so mind your own business!" She shouts.

"Kacchan, can I go ahead and say it? I feel like this is the perfect opportunity." He turns to Katsuki. His voice was sweet like honey but it was scary at the same time. Katsuki is startled a little at this, but quickly shook it off and clicked his tongue.

"Tch, might as well, as long as it makes her go away." Everyone is confused, but no one dared to speak.

"What the hell are you two saying?!" The girl shouts in anger. Izuku steps in front of Katsuki and gave a closed eyed smile, speaking in the same tone,

"This is very much my business. Wanna know why? Because he is mine, and no one else's. You get it now? He has someone already and that someone is me, and I don't give a damn who it is, no one can have him. But. Me." She steps back a little, startled a bit after what Izuku said, but quickly regains her composure.

"There is no way! He can't be gay- I mean there is no way you can love him more than I do-!" She was quickly cut off.

"I'm going to stop you right there. You just stated that there is no way he can be gay without any other proof, you just said that and moved on to another statement. That means you don't know him.... Like I do." He took a step forward. "It is you who doesn't love him like I do. You don't have a nickname for him for him like I do." Another step forward. "Or cook for him the way he likes it like I do." Another step. "Or please him in special ways like I do." And another. "Or comfort him on a bad day like I do." He stops right in front of her. "Or make him know who he belongs to like I do." She is growing increasingly angry with every word Izuku says.

"How dare you!" She raised her left arm to punch him, but he grabs her wrist, spins her around and grabs her right shoulder, holding her arm behind her back to where if she moves, it could break.

"Run along now. Today is Friday and Kacchan and I have a date later. Please don't bother him again." He let her go and walked towards Katsuki, grabbing him by the hand and leading him away.

"Okay, that was hot." He mutters as the crowd dispersed to go home.

"You'll see hot later, my mom is spending the night at yours~" Katsuki blushed.

"I love this side of you, that's one of the many reasons why I love you." He got his hand out of Izuku's and wraps his arm around him.

That night, Katsuki happily submitted himself into the loving yet dominating hands of his boyfriend, thinking about nothing but his love for him.