Deku...what have you become...?

Villain Deku my doods, tell me what you think.

Everything was dark for Katsuki. He was bound to an uncomfortable metal chair with quirk sealing cuffs behind his back and a blindfold. Although he usually has nerves of steel, this unsettled him. It reminded him of when the League of Villains kidnapped him but this time it felt... Different. He was in his hero costume except he didn't feel the weight of his gauntlets on his arms and he didn't feel the presence of multiple people and no one is talking nor moving. He could only guess that he is alone. His nerves start to panic slightly when he realizes he doesn't know how he got there. All he knows was that he was fighting some villain and then... Nothing.

His thoughts are interrupted by a sound. Footsteps more like it and a dark presence is detected to his left. Katsuki froze. This presence was bone chilling. Evil. Insane but at the same time... Familiar.

He hears a giggle and snaps his head in the direction it came from. The voice that carried it... Familiar.

The voice that followed him all through his life. A voice that belongs to a man who only wanted to keep him safe and be a genuine friend. A voice that sent his heart ablaze and his emotions haywire. His old crush.

Until he disappeared two months before he started U.A.

"Hello there Kacchan~!" Katsuki flinched as his guess has been confirmed.

"De...ku?" He asks slowly, internally grimacing at his voice cracking slightly. Suddenly, he feels a weight on his lap and hands untying the knot behind his head, removing the blindfold completely.

"That's right, Kacchan! Kacchan is so smart!" Izuku praises, sending chills down Katsuki's spine. The way he speaks... It's sweet yet sickly. He blinks, finally getting a good look at his childhood friend and crush. He wore a white button up long sleeve with a black vest, black gloves and dress pants and shoes. What stuck out most to Katsuki was his eyes. They had a green glow. A menacing glow.

Here he was, sitting on Katsuki's lap where one leg was on either side of him. Staring back at him with an insane smile and eyes to match.

He was not going to lie. Katsuki is scared.

"Awwwe... Why does... Kacchan... Look like that...?" Izuku asks, pausing almost every word. He sounds like he is suppressing a giggle.

Katsuki doesn't answer, he only pulls on the cuffs aggressively, hoping that he can break them somehow.

"Kacchan is so pretty like this..." Izuku purrs sweetly, scooting up higher on Katsuki's lap, both hands on either side of his face.

"G-Get.... Off...." He stammers, mentally kicking himself for sounding as weak as he does. He is unbelievably confused as to what Izuku wants or is even doing. He has an idea, but he doesn't know if he actually wants it or not. He has missed the greenett so much and still has a crush on him, even if he has become insane.

"Awwh, but Kacchan is so comfy~ and I want to get a closer look at Kacchan~" Izuku comes closer and wraps his arms around Katsuki in a hug. It doesn't look like it, but Katsuki desperately wants to return it. It's taking every fiber of his being to not spill everything he his thinking and feeling at the exact moment.

Before he could say anything, Izuku releases him from the embrace and stands in front of him. For a split second, Katsuki notices a smile that looks genuine and kind, not insane and scary. However it only happened for a second before Izuku starts giggling like a madman. One hand is under his arm while the other is on the side of his face, leaving room between his fingers for him to see.

"Does... Kacchan... Know?" He asks in between giggles. Katsuki squints his eyes in confusion.

"What do I know?" He asks back, causing Izuku to pout. The greenett comes closer once again and bends over until their faces are only inches apart.

"I have had the biggest crush on Kacchan...hnhn.... I wanted to make Kacchan happy. When Kacchan told me to go swan dive off the roof, I made a b-line for the top of the tallest building. All for Kacchan..." Katsuki's eyes widened. Thoughts ran through his head and can't seem to focus on a single one. He was happy that he likes him back, but also mortified at the fact that he didn't put a second thought into almost actually doing it. Before anything else, his mouth moved on it's own.

"Then.... How are you here...?" Katsuki questions slowly and nervously.

"When I jumped, a black and purple fog appeared below me, taking me to a new place I can't tell Kacchan about. A bunch of people were there and they told me that I could be someone. Just, not a person who I originally intended." Katsuki could not believe his ears. He felt guilty. He felt anger, not at the boy in front of him but at himself. He felt sad. He never knew of this, if so, then everything would be different.

But his pride was far too big.

"Dek-no, Izuku. I-I am so sorry... I'm sorry that I did that to you. I'm sorry I almost made you lose your life. I'm sorry I... Tortured you for so long..." His head bows, eyes tightly shut, not wanting to see the man in front of him. "I'm sorry for not knowing your feelings back then. If I did, none of this would have happened... I-I've had the biggest crush on you for a long time but my pride and stubbornness wouldn't allow me to tell you... I'm also sorry for causing you to go down this path... I'm so sorry for causing you to become this way..." He looks up at Izuku, who is startled at his sudden words. He was not expecting it. He is used to angry Katsuki and the look that he is giving him has no sort of anger or resentment. The ruby eyes that stared up at him held sympathy, pity and sorrow. Izuku hates it.

He grabs at his own green curls, eyes wide and down, breathing heavy.

"Don't give me... That look..." Izuku heaves, looking back up at Katsuki, who looks worried now. He hates it even more. He hasn't had anyone apologize or worry about him in years so this is new to him. He doesn't like new either. Suddenly, a voice rang in his head, telling him to kill. Telling him to kill the hero in front of him to get rid of the feeling. He grips his hair tighter, shaking his head and yelling.

"Izuku? Izuku, let me go, I'll help you. Breathe!" Katsuki yells to the panicking man, pulling hard on the cuffs that holds him to the chair. Unfortunately, Izuku can't hear him. He only hears the voice of a deep and commanding sounding male screaming at him to kill him.

Suddenly, there is heavy pounding on the big double doors that Katsuki never realized was there. His attention was shortly drawn to it but in that brief moment a black and purple portal appeared behind Izuku.

Izuku screams at the booming voice in his head, gaining back Katsuki's attention for the moment that Izuku trips, falling back into the portal. He too yells out to him but the portal is already closing.

The doors finally give out and a bunch of pro heros flood the area as the fog fades to nothing. As he is released, only one thought was his mind.

'I will bring the old Izuku back, one way or another.'

The end felt kind if rushed and cruddy but I really did not know how to properly end it. I hope you guys liked it none the less.

~Ice