Nightmare

Bakugou's POV

It all happened so fast. I don't know how this happened but it did. He was smiling that bright beautiful smile this morning. Somehow we got in a fight that evening. I said something I didn't mean.

"I hate you, stupid Deku!"

His expression was hurt. I realized what I had said.

"Wait, Izu, I am sor-" I didn't get to finish when I saw a heavy stream of tears flowed through his beautiful green eyes as he turned his heel and ran away, not looking where he was going.

I quickly ran after him, trying to get his attention or at least get him to look where he was going.

"Izuku, listen to me, please!!" I was at a road passing. He stopped almost in the middle of the road a few feet from me and screamed back.

"Why would I listen to a boyfriend who hates m-" the lights of a swerving driver arrived too fast. His eyes widened in fear like a deer to headlights. But instead of a deer, it was my Izuku. The car made contact with him, sending him flying yards away. All noise is now muffled as I ran over to him, picking up his mangled and bloody body and holding it close to me. He opens his eyes in a pained expression.

"K-Kacchan... I have somet-thing to te-ell you..." He started but I shook my head.

"First, I need to tell you that I am so sorry for what I said I meant none of it because I love you so much!" I was sobbing while he placed a hand on my cheek.

"K-Kacchan... I love you too..." We shared a gentle answer sweet kiss. A kiss I never wanted to end.

"I'm so sleepy..." As soon as those words left his lips I panicked.

"Nononononono!! Stay with me, Izuku! Come on, let me see those eyes, baby!" He forced his eyes wide for a moment before they dropped for another. He was fighting to stay awake while all I could do was comfort him.

"Kac......chan.....?" The hand he has on my cheek was shaking so bad.

"I'm here baby, I'm right here and I'm not letting go."

"Live on for me.... My time is up..... I love you... With.... All my..... Hear...t.........." My eyes widen as his eyes closed, his hand fell from my face and landed on the concrete with a-

I shot up from my bed with a shout, eyes wide, hands shaking, tears flowing and my breathing ragged. I clutched the sheets as I slowly realized where I am.

I am snapped out of my daze when I hear a soft groan from beside me. I look over to see a familiar green tuft of curls lift from the covers, his adorable sleepy face is facing the pillows.

"Kacchan, what's wrong, bad dream?" He asks sleepily. I nod slightly, he turns and opens his arms to me.

"C'mere, I'll make them go away, okay?" I wrap my arms around him and lay my head on his bare chest, he lays down with me on top of him. He starts petting my hair with one hand and the other rubs my back as I listen to his heartbeat. This instantly calms me down because it tells me that he is here, he is alive and breathing!

"Izu..?" I heard him hum in response due to his body vibrating slightly.

"Promise me that you'll never leave me... Or get really hurt by looking where you're going..." I hear and felt him chuckle tiredly.

"I'm guessing that this correlates with your dream, huh? Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'm stronger than you think." He kissed my forehead.

I nuzzle into him as I hear him snoring a little, telling me he is now asleep. My eyes felt heavy and sleep soon consumed me as well with an alive Izuku in my arms.