Morning surprise

So, the last comment reminded me about this and I had the extreme urge to write. So, here we are. Enjoy.

~Ice

Cw: Smut

Katsuki woke up with a slight start. He has just woken up from a very lewd dream. With who? Only the smaller greenett beside him with the most needy expressions ever.

He looked over and lifted the blanket slightly, thanking god that Izuku sleeps in his boxers. He is also glad that Izuku is a mostly heavy sleeper, depending on when he went to bed which was late in their case.

Katsuki carefully got up and went to the closet, getting two pairs of handcuffs. He went back over and took out the lube and placed it on the table. Carefully, he attached both of Izuku's wrists to the head of the bed before diving back into the blankets, but going deeper. His morning wood twitched in anticipation as he went in between his boyfriends legs, slowly taking off his boxers. Sure enough, he did not wake up, but he did notice that he is bound, making his dick twitch slightly as he pulled on the handcuffs.

Katsuki smirked as he held Izuku's member, licking slowly from the base up to the tip. The other groans softly and arches his back.

"Kacch..an...~" he mumbles in his sleep. Katsuki places the greenett's legs under him to keep him from moving too much as he places the tip in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. The smaller male pants and tries to buck his hips up, only to realize that he can't move. The blond hollows out his cheeks and took in his entire length in one swift movement gaging slightly as the tip hits the back of his throat, this makes Izuku cry out in pleasure.

"K-Kacchan... What're you... Hah~... Doing~?" He pants as he cracks open his eyes from his interrupted slumber, only to see a lump at his legs in the blanket. Somehow, unable to see what is being done to him makes things ten times better.

Katsuki doesn't answer, he just starts bobbing his head swiftly around his member. Izuku's eyes roll back and pants, feeling a vibration around him as the blond moans, loving the taste of his boyfriend and the sounds he is emitting. Katsuki moves both of his hands to where the left hand caresses his body and the right plays with his balls. Izuku moaning loudly with the amount of pleasure he is receiving and feels a familiar knot forming in the pit of his stomach.

"Kacch-han~ I-I'm coming~!" As soon as those words left his lips, Katsuki took his entire length down his throat. Izuku cried out and came down his throat. He felt Katsuki take his mouth off, expecting for him to emerge from the blanket but no, apparently he has other plans.

He didn't have the energy to move, so when he felt his legs go over the other's shoulders and onto his back he accepted his fate, even though he doesn't know what he is doing to him. Katsuki spread the other's legs and props them over him, allowing him to get better access. Without warning, he started poking and prodding at his asshole, making Izuku cry out and squirm slightly.

"K-Kacchan... Too.... Much~! hah~!" Again he was ignored, continuing his work while working his left hand to start pumping his shaft.

"A-Ah~ f-fuck~!" Izuku had his eyes rolled back, hard blush and his mouth open. He is pulling hard on his restraints, rubbing his feet along the back of his lover, which only made him work faster. He is playing with the tip that was just enough to drive someone crazy but not enough to let him cum, he knows this fact full well.

"K-Kacchan please~! Ahah~!" He felt his mouth pull away from his ass and start kissing from the tip to the base, going up his body very slowly. He starts marking his body with love bites and hickeys, but not high enough to be seen just yet.

Katsuki got to his chest and his skillful tongue touches his left nipple. Izuku jumps and tries to calm his breathing but to no avail, seeing the spiky hair of his lover near his chin as Katsuki attacks his left nipple with his mouth and his right one with his hand.

"Ka...Katsuki~!" His back arched as another unsuspecting hand found his way to his sensitive hole and rubs two fingers around the rim, smearing the small traces of saliva from before.

Katsuki's movements stop as he finally reveals himself, staring back at his worn out lover with lust. Red eyes stare into green ones, one is exhausted, panting for breath while the other only smirks down at him.

"Good morning~." Katsuki purrs, pressing his body onto Izukus' and running his right fingertips over Izuku's left thigh, hip, and side until finally, he gently grips his hair.

"You're mean." Izuku pants.

"Awh. That's not mean." Katsuki starts, "This is."

Before he could ask, Katsuki dove for one of his greatest weak spots.

His ear.

Izuku's eyes roll back before closing. Loud moans rung out as Katsuki licked in and around the lobe. He never knew why they were sensitive, but he's sadistic enough to take full advantage.

Izuku tries to press his head against his arm, but the hand that holds his hair becomes more firm.

"K-ah-Katsuki, please, s-stop~." The bottom groans.

Katsuki did stop with a breath and a pop, coming to face his red faced lover, cooing at how fucked out he looks.

"Oh, baby... If you really want me to stop, then you use the safe word, remember?" Katsuki mocks, patting his cheek, softly before reaching over to their bedside table.

He grabs lube and a plug, shifting to where Izuku lays more open and on display.

Izuku somehow became even more red. Moving his face into his arm.

"Do you consent?"

That question always makes Izuku's heart melt. No matter what they do, he always asks before going in.

"Y-Yes, please. Hurry!" Izuku begs.

Katsuki pushes two fingers in and presses forward, trying to find the bundle of nerves. Izuku moans at the intrusion, clenching around his lover's fingers and leaking from his tip. He bucks his hips and screams. His eyes seeing only white for a second.

"Found it."

Katsuki starts abusing his prostate, palming himself while doing so. Izuku's frantic flailing and erotic expression from the constant simulation has made him painfully hard.

"Katsuki~ Katsuki~ Katsuki~." Izuku chants, his mind completely stops after his back left the bed, near screaming as white hot cum shoots out and lands on his lower abdomen and stomach.

Katsuki continues to press into his prostate, but slower this time to help him ride out his orgasm. His own hit soon after, so he wipes his hand somewhat clean and slowly takes his hand out.

Carefully, he moves up and removes the handcuffs and gives small kisses to the red wrists. Going down the arms, he kisses his lover's forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and final, lips, where it became slower and more affectionate than last time.

"God I love you, Izuku." Katsuki says, softly. Izuku doesn't respond. He's just barely awake.

Katsuki goes to their bathroom and starts the bath, making it the appropriate temperature and puts nice smelling candles around.

Going back to their bedroom, Katsuki carefully picks Izuku bridal style and goes back, giving Izuku a bath worthy of a king. That's exactly that he is to Katsuki.

A king.

After the bath, he lays Izuku back down and dresses him in another pair of boxers and covers him, leaving to go make breakfast.

Yeah, I'm not very proud of it, but, I learned that I'm not really into the MHA fandom anymore. Plus, I'm not comfortable with doing sex scenes at the moment, so until I do, I'm not gonna do it.

I also might finish up Shattered part two and focus on writing my other works. Maybe, I'll come back and do another, maybe not. But I hope you consider going to another work of mine that I'm gonna start in the future.

I hope you won't be mad at me. I'm sorta sorry.

~Ice