Shattered

Contains:
No Quirks

Requested by:
1020willy

"Izuku! What. The Hell!" Katsuki shouts after slamming the door, obviously enraged.

Confused, Izuku steps out of the kitchen, apron still on and a spatula in hand.

"What's wrong Kac-?" Izuku asks, only to be interrupted by the explosive blond in front of him. He holds his phone in a tight grip, only a bit more strength will cause it to break.

"Don't give me that shit, what the hell did you buy that costed nine hundred dollars?!" The blond shreaks, holding his phone up to reveal their bank's website on their account open with a notification on the bottom that says:

Deposit
3:46 pm
$900.00

Realization hit the greenett and gives a small smile, but it only angers his explosive boyfriend more.

"I can't say, but trust me, I think you'll li-."

"Like it?! Why would I like something that takes out of our savings?! Being a cop doesn't pay as much as you think, Izuku! What, did you buy more Toshinori merchandise?! Is he better than me just because he runs the county's police department?!" Soon, it became ranting on a totally different subject that always gets Izuku angry as well. The fact that Katsuki brings it up now makes things worse.

"You're bringing that up NOW?! This has nothing to do with him! I can't tell you because it's a secret that you are just going to have to trust me on!"

"No, I want to know what you paid so much on! And yes I'm bringing him up because you seem to enjoy him more than m-!" Katsuki couldn't finish when is suddenly forced to look to the right, followed by a sharp sting on his cheek. Izuku has slapped him. He looks back to find a teary eyed Izuku stomping towards the door he came in and putting on his shoes.

Guilt overtook Katsuki as he realizes his mistake when a rarely mad greenett steps out into the night and slams closed the door, leaving him alone.

-

Izuku starts his car with haste, going in reverse to exist their driveway before returning forward in anger. It always calms Izuku to go out for a drive after one of those rare fights with Katsuki or something upsetting happens. He can tell it's working by the heavy sigh that left his lips and him finally letting the back rest fulfill its purpose.

The calm turns to sadness. He always hated those fights. It always leads to him thinking it's his fault no matter the topic that causes it.

'Maybe I should go to Todoroki's place. I can't go home for a while and I need to talk to someone.' He thinks to himself, slowing down to an incoming stop light in an intersection.

He flips his left blinker on a few seconds before stopping, wiping his eyes from the tears that make all the headlights somehow brighter.

Tapping his fingers against the wheel, his eyebrows furrow at the sight of a car coming towards him, but in the same lane as him. He didn't know what to do in the little time he had as said car tries to swerve out of the way, but it became too late. The person's passenger side collides into Izuku head on, causing Izuku to slam his head into the wheel, causing immediate unconsciousness and ricochet against the back seat. The last thing Izuku hears is the nauseating volume of ringing in his ears.