Mafia Man

I did not know how to title this properly so sorry 'bout that.

~Ice

Katsuki sat in his office, dressed in a fancy dark suit and his hair combed to the side, as if he is expecting someone. It was somewhat dark outside, warning those of the impending night and to tell the street lights to turn on, illuminating the city once more. Katsuki only had wall lamps on in his office, add that to the wall of books behind him, creates an eerie feeling for all those who enter to meet him.

Well, all but one.

His name is Izuku Midorya. Katsuki's boyfriend and one of the most feared people in Katsuki's mafia group, few knows why but those who do refuses to talk about it.

Izuku is hardly seen, but when he is, he is always with Katsuki, dressed is skimpy clothes with no shame and all on him. When he isn't, he is usually shopping for clothes that he knows his boyfriend loves or somewhere unknown, not even Katsuki.

Today, Katsuki is more irritated than usual.

Someone wants to do trade with him with a ridiculous offer and unreasonable requests and Izuku is not with him to help. Katsuki trusts Izuku with his life and knows that he can rely on him for anything, but with him not there, his irritation is skyrocketing.

"Listen, all we want is forty percent of your weapon hold and in return, we will give you two million yen in return." The negotiator from the other mafia claims, pushing some of his brownish blond hair to the side.

Katsuki sat back in his leather rolling chair, legs crossed and pinching the bridge of his nose and letting out an exasperated sigh. They have been at this for an hour and the guy in Katsuki's office doesn't seem to want to give in.

"Now you listen, that trade is completely unfair and unreasonable. Leave. Now. I'm tired of hearing this." Katsuki growls, wishing his boyfriend was there with him.

"But Mr. Bakugou-" Before the man could protest any more, one of the large double doors opens, gaining the attention of both males and revealing the greenett himself. He is wearing a skin tight, black leather outfit that exposed the bottom half of his ass and his clean shaven legs. The sleeves reach his wrists and his neck is completely covered with a turtle neck like collar with a silver loop meant for a leash imbedded in it. The loop has a heart attached to it with the word 'Midorya Izuku' on the front and on the back says 'Property of Bakugou Katsuki'.

He saunters in skillfully in his knee high leather boots that give him an extra inch of height with a hot smirk on his face. He completely ignores the stranger and heads straight for his boyfriend.

"There you are babe, I'm so glad you're back." Katsuki returns the smirk with his own, uncrossing his legs. Izuku reaches him and takes his place on Katsuki's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck. He doesn't say anything, not that he really needs to. The two can have an entire conversation by just looking into each other's eyes. Now, Izuku can tell that Katsuki is annoyed at the negotiator, so he starts nibbling on Katsuki's ear while the blond turns his attention back to the one causing the annoyance.

"As I was saying, your offer is way too low for forty percent. I have my own people to take care of here." His voice sounds sincere but intimidating, unwavering. The negotiator knows that Katsuki is not going to change his mind, but he persists anyway.

"But Baku-" He was cut off by Izuku, who is speaking for the first time.

"It's Mr. Bakugou to you, stranger." His green eyes bore right into the man as he spoke in an angered voice. The negotiator's eyes furrowed as he glared at the greenett, who now has only one arm wrapped around Katsuki, the other is near the side of his neck.