Jealous

Katsuki's POV

I've got a problem.

Everyone knows that me and Izuku are together. Or at least I thought that until I saw that dumb Round Face get really close to MY Izuku and he is a BLUSHING MESS when she does!

Yes, I am jealous. I admit it. But ONLY BECAUSE HE IS BLUSHING AROUND HER AND NOT HIS FUCKING BOYFRIEND! I have a gut feeling that something is going on but I quickly push it aside, knowing that my adorable ray of sunshine would ever cheat on me and thinking that without any proper proof will make me sound like I don't trust him and I trust him with my life. Despite this, I can't help it no matter how much I don't believe it.

Me and my friends are talking in the hall while waiting for class, well they are talking, I'm leaning against the wall, only half listening and thinking about what I should do in my current situation. My thoughts have abruptly stopped when I see the freckled face dork coming in my direction but with his head buried in his Hero Analysis book with one hand covering his mouth.

I smirk and wait for him to come closer before slamming him against the wall, causing him to press his book open to his chest. My elbow is right above his shoulder while leaning against my forearm, towering over him. This put him in a shocked state before he realizes it's me and calms down.

"Hey beautiful, what's a cute thing like you doing, walking down the hall without saying hello to me?" He giggles and slaps my chest playfully.

"Kacchan, you scared me!" I chuckle while listening to his sweet voice.

"I noticed, but I couldn't help it, babe." I lean down and nuzzle him, he meets me half way and nuzzles back. "I love you..." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too Kacchan."

What am I thinking? He would never cheat on me.

"Alright, I'm sorry I kept you, you just looked so cute while you are reading like that and I couldn't help it." Again, he giggles.

"I got to meet up with Uraraka and Iida soon, but when I get done with them, I'll come over and we can hang out together. Just the two of us, how does that sound?" The sound of that Floaty Girl's name annoys me but when he said we can have alone time made that feeling go away and replaced with happiness.

"Yeah, okay. You guys be safe, okay? Call me if there is any trouble at all and I'll come as soon as possible."

"Okay, I will. Don't worry Kacchan, we are heros in training, remember? We'll be okay." He puts a hand on my cheek.

"I know but-" I got cut off by a kiss, which I immediately returned.

"I'll be okay, I'll be at your dorm when I get back." he gives me one final kiss before moving past me and walking off to the ones in question, who just now came into view. As soon as the two nears, Uraraka immediately takes her place up in MY boyfriend's face, causing him to go super red. I want so bad to blow her face off and then some but then I'll make Izuku mad, and I really don't want that to happen, trust me.

The feeling is back again, just weaker. He turns and waves bye to me while they left. I narrow my eyes at the three of them when I see the round face bitch hug his arm just before going out of view.

"Woah, Bakugou, calm down before you destroy the hall!" Kirishima puts a hand on my shoulder, making me jump a little bit and turn to him in anger.

"What the fuck, shitty hair! Where the fuck did you come from?!" Apparently my hands have been setting off small explosions without me noticing so I shook them off.

"Bro, we have been standing here the entire time. You must have forgotten since Midorya came along and then left with his friends. You seemed to grow really angry when Uraraka got close. Are you jealous?" He is way smarter than I thought. He figured me out really quick but I am NOT going to give him that satisfaction.