Chapter 4

(Y/n) fell into an uncomfortable slumber a few hours after Helmut had left her in the room, her hands still bound above her head. When she awakened, she had to use the bathroom really bad. She didn't know how long she had been locked in the room, but the last time she had gone had been before the bus trip, which felt like a long time ago.

She didn't want to talk to her captor again, let alone look at him. If she peed in the bed, perhaps he would remove her to wash her and the sheets, but she was also running the risk that he would do nothing and leave her to sit in her own mess.

As another act of defiance, (Y/n) relieved herself in the bed as if she were a child. It was a very unpleasant experience for her, but what hasn't been unpleasant up to this point?

Go big or go home, right? She thought to herself.

There was no clock in the room, so she had no way of telling time. However, Helmut returned with a dish of food and a glass of water for her.

She looked him in the eyes, trying her hardest to look as bitchy as possible. He made an angry face as he smelled the urine and saw the stain on the sheets.

"You could have told me you had to use the bathroom." He sighed, moving over to her and cutting the zip ties around her wrists. She stayed silent as she brought her hands to her chest, rubbing her wrists to try and ease the pain.

"Stand up." He ordered.

She shakily stood to her feet, watching as he stripped the bed of the dirty sheets. He left the room, the sheets in his arms. (Y/n) stood and waited for him to return.

About 2 minutes later, Helmut returned with a new set of sheets. He grabbed the girl by the arm, dragging her out into the hallway. He lead her to a room she had never been in before; the bathroom.

He bent down to start the water in the bath, feeling the temperature to make sure it was comfortable. She stood and watched him, her arms wrapped around her body, attempting to cover herself up or provide some sense of protection for herself.

As the water filled up, he poured some liquid soap into the tub. She noticed the scent he had chosen; lavender.

He rolled his sleeves up to his elbows before turning to face the girl. He reached for the hem of her tank top, pulling it over her head. She pulled her arms close to her, now completely exposed to him.

He placed his hand on her lower back, guiding her to the bathtub. He held her arm for support as she stepped into the tub of water. She slowly sat down into the warm liquid, feeling relieved to be provided with some comfort after what had happened to her.

Helmut pulled a short stool next to the tub as she got in, sitting down. He pulled out more soap, a washcloth, a cup, and shampoo and conditioner.

He wet her hair before lathering the shampoo into it, the scent of lavender calming her. He listened to her soft sigh as he rubbed her scalp. Once he rinsed out the shampoo, he did the same with the conditioner, rinsing it out as well.

He wet the washcloth, applying soap to it before rubbing it on her skin. He washed her arms, under arms and her face, rinsing with water.

He gently grabbed her arm, pulling her out of the water to stand so he could continue to clean her body. She began to quietly cry as he rubbed the washcloth all over her lower half; her legs, thighs, inner thighs, and her butt. She felt like a helpless child, someone unfamiliar seeing her naked body and touching her. Once he finished, he rinsed her body off one last time.

He guided her out of the tub, grabbing a towel and wiping her down. He looked her in the eyes as she cried, wiping the tears away with his thumbs as he held her face in his hands.

He pulled her close to his body into a hug, trying to provide her with comfort. She accepted the hug, burying her face in his chest, sobbing harder than before. He stroked her hair as she cried, clinging onto him. It was twisted; she found comfort in the arms of her captor. Shouldn't she fear him?

Once she had stopped crying, he let her out of his grasp, grabbing a fresh set of underwear, pants and a sweatshirt that he had obtained from her bag. He helped her into her clothes before bringing her back to the room.

She awkwardly stood by the bed as he pulled the clean sheets onto the mattress. When he finished, he grabbed her arm, guiding her to the bed. She climbed back onto the bed, watching what he would do next.

He stood next to her at the edge of the bed, looking her in the eyes. He reached down to her and gently tucked a stray strand of damp hair behind her ear. He cleared his throat, moving to place the new tray of food on the edge of the bed.

As his hand reached for the doorknob, he said to her,

"Tell me next time you have to go to the bathroom. I don't want to give you a bath every time."

***

Again, (Y/n) refused to eat or drink anything that Helmut gave her. She would rather starve to death than give in to what he wanted.

The sound of the door abruptly awakened her from her sleep. She scooted to the side of the bed furthest away from him, pulling the sleeves of her sweatshirt to cover her hands.

His eyes looked to her cowered figure before moving to the untouched tray of food; she hadn't even drank any water.

He sighed, closing the door behind him, gently saying to her,

"You must eat."

He moved over to her, crouching down to meet her eye level. He moved her now dry hair out of her face, trying to get her to look him in the eyes. When her eyes finally met his, he stood up, placing his hands on his hips.

"How about we make a deal?" He proposed.

She looked up at him, her interest peaking.

"I will give you free roam of the apartment so long as you eat and are on your best behavior. Does that sound good to you?"

She turned her body to face him completely. She bit her lip, contemplating whether it was worth it or not.

"Really?" She said in a raspy voice. Helmut nodded his head in response.

"Let me out first. Then I'll eat." She demanded in a stern voice.

"Deal." He replied, satisfied with her answer.