Chapter 12

After her second nap of the day, (Y/n) shuffled into the living room, eager to start a new book she'd been looking forward to. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Helmut. With his back facing her, he was hunched over, his head in his hands.
Fuck, what do I do? Should I go talk to him? She thought to herself. She was always good at making people feel better, but she's never had to comfort Helmut. She slowly walked up behind him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Hey. Are you okay?" she cooed, rubbing his chest. He softened into her touch, sighing in content.

"I'm just stressed out. I'm okay," he said, tilting his face up to meet hers. Slowly moving her face forward, she gently kissed his lips. He turned around, placing his hands on either side of her face, returning the soft kiss. Opening her mouth, she deepened the kiss. Helmut grabbed her hair, pulling her closer to him. (Y/n) complied, straddling his lap where he sat on the couch. She gasped as she settled down; he was already hard.

His fingertips dug into her hips, lowering her to sit against his crotch. She slowly ground her hips into him as he threw his head back. She took it as an opportunity to kiss his exposed neck; licking and sucking, she left a trail from his jawline to his collarbone. She lifted herself off of him, a smirk painted on her face. She lowered herself to her knees, unbuckling Helmut's belt. She smacked his hands away as he reached down to speed up the process. He chuckled, putting his hands behind his head, letting her take control.

Teasing him, she unzipped his pants as slow as she possibly could. Rubbing him through his underwear, she met his eyes, licking her lips. Lowering the elastic waist of his underwear, his cock sprung out from its restraints. Still making eye contact, she grabbed him, sliding him into her mouth. He groaned as she went further, the tip of his member touching the back of her throat. Gagging, she went slower, taking him out of her mouth and circling her tongue around his tip. His hips jerked as she went deep again, her nose touching his pelvic bone. She began to go faster, bobbing her head up and down on his cock.

"Fuck, just like that, darling," Helmut moaned. His praise encouraging her, she went faster, pushing him deeper into her throat and she sucked. As his breathing became jagged, she took him out of her mouth, holding his member in her hand. Using both hands, she moved up and down his shaft quickly. He lifted his head, looking into her eyes as she jerked him off. Nearing his climax, he moaned.

"I'm going to cum," he breathed. She quickly put him back into her mouth, sucking as she helped him reach his release. His hips jerked upwards as his warm seed spilled into her mouth; she sucked every last drop, swallowing. Sighing, Helmut pulled (Y/n) up from her knees into a kiss, tasting himself on her tongue.

"I love you, (Y/n)," Helmut breathed, holding her face in his hands. A blush spread across her face.

"I love you, Helmut," she responded. She didn't know what came over her, but in that moment, she believed she was telling the truth. He smiled at her response, kissing her deeply.

"Do you want to decorate the tree today?" he asked.

"I'd love to," she smiled.