Chapter 9

(Y/n) napped most of the day, getting up every few hours to use the bathroom. Helmut brought her meals throughout the day, insisting she eat even if she was nauseous.

"The baby needs food." He would say, "You're eating for two now."

That night, she slept in Helmut's bed just as she had the previous night. This time, more comforted and welcoming of his affection. She'd felt lousy up until the next morning.

She woke up feeling energized and excited. After showering, she walked in the kitchen for breakfast. She spotted Helmut chopping up fruit at the kitchen counter, his back facing her.

She quietly walked to stand next to him.

"Good morning, Darling." he greeted her, "How are you feeling?"

"Good. A lot better today." She answered with a polite smile.

"Would you like some strawberries?" He offered, extending the bowl out to him.

"Yes, please." She accepted, bringing them over to the kitchen table.

Helmut stopped what he was chopping up and joined her, settling down in the chair across from her. After finishing the bowl of strawberries, she pushed it to the side.

"How's your morning?" She asked Helmut. He raised his eyebrows; he didn't think she would be interested in hearing him talk.

"It's going alright, I suppose. I'm a bit tired today." He responded with a sigh. She hummed in response, nodding her head. Her eyes moved around his face, resting on his lips. She subconsciously licked her own lips as she looked at his. She watched as his lips parted; his tongue darted out to wet his bottom lip.

Slowly, (Y/n) stood up from her chair and made her way to Helmut's side of the table. Watching her the whole time, Helmut stayed where he was. Hesitating at first, she grabbed his face in her hands and brought her face to his, their noses nearly touching. She gently pressed her lips against his.

After a few seconds, she began to pull away; Helmut stood from his seat, grabbed her back to his face and kissed her with fervor. She matched his passion, their tongues intertwining. She felt a heat in her lower abdomen as he ran his hands all over her body. The soft moan she let out when he lightly wrapped his hand around her neck only fueled him more. Biting her lip, he grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his torso, holding her up by her butt.

He walked towards the bedroom, still holding her up. She grabbed at the hair located on the nape of his neck, kissing along his jawline as he walked. He gently placed her down on the bed, kissing her face repeatedly.

She tugged at the hem of his shirt, silently demanding that he remove it. He followed her orders, pulling his shirt off in one swift motion. His hands went under her shirt, reaching her bare breasts, massaging them.

She pulled her shirt and pants off, letting him admire her figure. He had seen her nude before, but in a more uncomfortable setting. This time was different; much more pure and loving.

She felt her skin become covered in goosebumps as he raked his fingers across her bare skin. She reached for his belt, pulling him closer to her body as she unbuckled it. Helmut got up from the bed and stripped himself of his pants. (Y/n) sat on the bed solely in her underwear, admiring Helmut's body where he stood in his underwear as well. He was toned; not too muscular but strong. He was clearly excited.

Wow. She thought to herself as she looked at the bulge in his underpants.

"Helmut, please," she pleaded, running her hands up and down her thighs.

She saw his pupils grow as he climbed into the bed with her, capturing her in another deep kiss. She pulled at his underwear, causing him to take the hint and drop them himself. (Y/n) moved her hand to his dick, slowly moving it up and down, watching his reactions. She got down on her knees, placing him in her mouth. He was uncut; it was a different experience for her.

She looked up at him with heavy eyelids as she bobbed her head up and down his member. He held her hair so it didn't get in the way. He groaned in approval as she began to go faster, pushing him in as deep as her throat would allow it.

"Come here," he ordered, grabbing her into another kiss. She pulled away, pleading,

"Please, Helmut, fuck me."

He pushed her down on her back, ripped her underwear off of her body. Spitting in his hand, he ran it over his cock. He placed her legs around his waist, pulling her closer to him.
They both moaned as he slowly entered her, completely filling her up. She felt as though she were being ripped in half; she didn't know if she could take him.

"Fuck, darling, you're so tight," Helmut moaned, burying his face into her neck. He waited a few moments, gently brushing her hair from her face, giving her time to adjust to his size.

After warming her up, Helmut began to move his hips, thrusting into her slowly. His breathing became heavy; (Y/n) held on tightly to his hips. He took her moans as permission to move faster, the sound of their bodies colliding filling their ears.
(Y/n) couldn't contain her moans as he hit every right spot inside her.

Helmut grunted with each thrust, speeding up gradually. He paused for a moment to tenderly kiss her, holding her face in his hands. He quickly sped up again without warning, surprising the girl.

"Oh, fuck! Shit! Mmm yes!" she moaned loudly as she became closer to her orgasm. He went as fast as he could, slamming his hips against hers, going all the way out and thrusting as deep as he could go.

Quiet obscenities escaped his lips as he felt her walls tighten around his cock; he was reaching his orgasm as well. The girl let out the most filthy, erotic moan he'd ever heard in his life, causing his pleasure to spill over the edge. He thrust as deep as he could into her, letting his release wash over him as they came together.

He slowly pulled out and watched his seed spill out of her; what was the point in using protection if he'd already knocked her up?

Breathless, he collapsed next to her, his eyes closed. (Y/n) turned to him, kissing his face all over. He weakly returned the affection, running his hands up and down her back.

"Fuck." She breathed. He kissed her deeply in return. She hugged him tightly, her hips feeling sore already.

"Can I make dinner tonight?" She questioned with a giggle.

"Sure." He responded with a smile, planting a kiss on her lips.