Chapter 13

"What are you doing?" (Y/n) sauntered over, kneeling in front of Helmut where he sat on the couch.
"Work," Helmut grumbled, his eyes glued to the papers on his lap. The girl hummed in response. She looked up at him, studying his features. He felt her eyes on him, shifting his gaze towards her. Her eyes quickly darted to her lap where her hands sat. Helmut moved the papers from his lap to the cushion next to him. He took off his glasses, placing them on top of the paperwork. Gently grabbing her chin with his hand, he lifted her head to meet her eyes. Her lips parted as he ran a thumb over her lower lip. His tongue darted out to wet his lips as he watched her begin to suck on his finger. He grabbed her face, pulling her into his lap. She straddled his thighs, resting her palms on his chest. He touched his forehead against hers, rubbing his nose gently against her nose. Feeling the breath from Helmut's mouth, she leaned in closer to brush her lips against his. She watched as he closed his eyes, letting her do as she pleased. He wrapped his arms around her hips, pulling her body closer to his. She sighed as he pressed her crotch against his. He opened his eyes, staring deeply into hers. He grabbed a hold of her hair, gently pulling it back to expose her neck. She breathed deeply as he sucked and nipped at the skin. He let go of her hair, pulling his face close to hers into a passionate kiss. Their tongues danced as their lips moved in sync. He pulled back from the kiss, pushing her off of his lap abruptly, standing up. She stood next to him, rubbing his visible erection.
"Bedroom. Now," Helmut playfully smacked her ass. She squealed, hurrying into Helmut's bedroom. He stood behind, watching her. A few moments later, Helmut joined.
"Take those off," he gestured towards her clothing. She ripped her clothes off eagerly, leaving her in her underwear. Helmut took off his sweater, leaving him in a T-shirt. Unbuckling his belt, he moved over to where she laid on the bed, pulling her into a kiss. Breaking away from the kiss, he pulled her legs so she was closer to him. Rubbing her through her panties, he kissed her again.
"Already wet," he groaned. He eagerly pulled off his shirt, getting off the bed to remove his pants and socks. He reached down, removing the girl's underwear. She squirmed, jerking her hips upwards. Reaching down, she went to rub him through his underwear, only to have her hand smacked away.
"Be patient," Helmut chuckled.
"Please, Helmut. I want your cock. I want you to fuck me," (Y/n) pleaded. Helmut groaned in response.
"Fuck it. Turn over," he ordered, getting off the bed to remove his underwear. Spitting in his hand, he ran it down his length. He watched her lay on her stomach, her ass in the air. He got on the bed, balancing his weight on his knees. Leaning forward, he teased her opening with the head of his cock.
"Fuck," she moaned as he brushed over her clit. Grabbing her hips, he began to slowly lower her onto him. He pushed in until their hips were flush against each other.
"Fuck, Helmut. You're so big," she gasped, digging her fingers into the mattress. He began to move, snapping his hips against her with every thrust. She let out a purely pornographic moan with every thrust. He moved faster, tightening his grip on her hips. He smacked her ass as he thrust into her with all of his strength. He watched as a red handprint formed on her right butt cheek. He smacked her again, with more force.
"Fuck, yes," she moaned. Leaning backwards with every thrust. She started to feel the pressure build up inside of her; she was nearing her orgasm. Warmth formed in her lower abdomen as she relaxed her hips, leaning farther into him.
"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," she gasped. Helmut thrusted harder, the sound of their skin colliding filled the air.
"Cum for me, darling. I want you to cum on my cock," Helmut groaned. He felt her walls clamp around him, pulsing as she moaned.
"Fuck, Bucky," she gasped, orgasming. Helmut froze, pulling her by her neck to meet his face.
"What the fuck did you just say?" He seethed.
"What? I didn't say anything," she panicked, fear in her eyes.
"I told you not to say his name," he yelled, pulling himself from him, throwing her into the mattress. She flinched, covering her face as he yelled. He grabbed her throat, squeezing as tight as he could.
"You need to listen when I tell you not to do something," he shouted, squeezing. Letting go when her face turned nearly purple, he smacked her across the cheek. She let out a yelp as he smacked her again, with twice as much force as the first one.
"Never say it ever again," he scolded, smacking her once more. She flinched as he ran his fingers through his hair, letting out a huff. She cried, hot tears painting her face.
"I want my dad," she whined, covering her eyes. Helmut forced her hands from her face, pinning them to the bed.
"I'm your daddy now," he breathed, calmer than before. Sobbing, she turned her head away from him.
"I'm the only family you need, darling," he cooed, gently tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear.