Meet: Naruto Uzumaki!

"Naruto.."

"Quiet Kurama, I have to focus."

"If this doesn't work.. I just want to say it was fun. Being sealed in you and getting into battle. You are one of the few humans I have actually accepted and talked to."

"Me too."

Ever since Jigen finally used Kawaki as a vessel for one of the strongest Otsutsuki clan members to actually be alive again, the Earth was destroyed. Everyone, from Sasuke to Hinata to Boruto was dead at the hands of that retched Otsutsuki.

"Naruto.." Sasuke began as Naruto held his dying body in his hands, "You can't keep fighting. If you do, you will die along with the rest of us, and there will be no one left to defend the rest of the innocent people who are in danger."

Naruto desperately tried to use his Six-Paths healing to save Sasuke, but it wasn't working; jutsu cast by a high-level Otsutsuki such as the one that was destroying Earth couldn't be affected by the likes of humans.

"Take my eyes, Naruto." Sasuke said. He raised his hand, and with his last bit of energy, extracted his Rinnegan and put it in Naruto's hand. Sasuke's eyes closed and he took his last breath and said, "Itachi.. I finally get to see you again."

Tears ran from Naruto's eyes as he put down Sasuke's cold body. Out of Naruto's sleeve came a canister with Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan in it. One by one, Naruto replaced his eyes with more powerful ones.

With those very eyes he saw the landscape littered with the bodies of his fallen comrades. 

Naruto held Sasuke's body and took himself into his fallen sensei's pocket dimension along with Sasuke.

And from there Naruto worked on a seal that would bring him back 23 years.

"Its finally complete," Naruto said as he stood up and inspected the seal. "We can finally go back in time, Kurama."

The seal was very complex, even more so than his father's Hiraishin. The paper was 20 feet in length and 20 feet wide. It was littered with time-space seals, and regular sealing.

"Lets go then.." Kurama muttered.

Naruto began to meditate for a long time to gain Nature energy. Nature energy was not very plentiful in the pocket dimension he was in.

Naruto pushed chakra into the seal and it began to glow. Naruto had to expend almost all of his and Kurama's chakra in order for it to work. The seal markings eventually came off of the paper and covered Naruto. He became more and more translucent until he just disappeared.

As Naruto and Kurama went through time, they saw fractals. And they saw familiar faces made out of those fractals. The seal worked by having them travel many times faster than the speed of light.

Just as fast as the time travel began, it ended, and they found themselves in the pocket dimension still.

"Did it work?" Kurama asked.

"We're going to have to wait to find out. We are both exhausted. What if we pop up in the middle of a battle?" Naruto asked.

And so they rested and waited for about 2 days.

"Do you feel energized, Kurama?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, lets go." He responded.

Naruto used Kamui to take himself out of his dimension, and he was put right in the middle of a meeting with the Hokage discussing the Chunin exams.