Testing

"I can't believe it's been six years already.." Naruto said, looking at his three students.

Sakura was stronger than her ancestor, Kaguya. Apparently her clan was descended from an illegitimate third child of hers, and she was the first to activate her Kekkei Genkai. Her Kekkei Genkai was precise chakra control, an Otsutsuki chakra cloak, and her Rinnesharingan. Naruto looked upon her, proud as she saw her handle one of his low powered shadow clones with no sweat. She had high battle IQ that could easily rival a Nara's. She grew to be 5'10, and she looked just like Kaguya save for her green eyes.

Naruto's other two students were no pushovers, either. He finally revived the Jūbi and sealed both of its halves into Sasuke and Hinata.

Hinata.. she had activated a long forgotten stage of the Byakugan which was called the Rikudōgan. She had Rikudō Senjutsu, multiple Gudōdama, and fuinjutsu mastery so strong that she could easily seal away the Jūbi in under a minute. She could see the past and the future. She had grown to be 5'9, with long, black, hime-styled hair.

Sasuke was the weakest one out of the group, but still strong nonetheless. He had awakened his Rinnegan and could use the Hiraishin and Edo Tensei. He had grown to be 6 feet tall, with a lean build.

"Naruto.. let's all spar; all of us against you." Sasuke said.

Naruto shrugged and for into a battle stance. "Come." He said.

Sakura charged in first, covering her fists with her Gudōdama. Naruto avoided every strike and returned with a right hook aimed for her temple. She ducked and did a couple of handsigns. "Rikudō: Funka." She said. Naruto jumped out of the way before a massive black pillar erupted from the ground.

As he was jumping back, Hinata came at him with her Jūken. Naruto made her fists intangible and hit her in the chest, knocking her back.

"Kagatsuchi: Gokakyū no Jutsu!" A voice came from behind Naruto. A volley of black balls of fire came barreling towards Naruto. One hit him and almost disintegrated the Genbu chakra cloak he had on.

"It's my turn now.. Naruto activated his Dōjutsu and made the Rat handsign. "Banbutsu Sōzō no Jutsu!" A white tiger with five heads materialized from the ground. It immediately went for Sakura, roaring and then pushing numerous Gudōdama pellets with that roar. Sakura stepped to the side, made a Boar handsign and said, "Rikudō: Ikari." Her third eye opened and pulsed. A Gudōdama manifested right next to the tiger and exploded, dispelling him instantly.

Naruto charged at Hinata and Sasuke. He threw a right hook at Sasuke and then followed up with an uppercut, launching him into the air. He kept kicking him into the air until he eventually did an axe kick and sent him barreling to the ground. Sasuke gracefully landed and ran towards Naruto along with Hinata. Naruto did a split kick and hit them both in their faces. Hinata quickly recovered and coated her fist in chakra while going for a straight punch. Naruto weaved through it and countered it with a Rasengan. Hinata got knocked back, but was caught by Sasuke.

Sakura joined, stood next to them, and punched the palm of her hand.

Naruto smirked and activated his Rinnegan. He charged towards them, attempting a roundhouse kick on Sakura but it was blocked by Sakura and Hinata quickly went for a Jūken strike to his rib. Naruto gracefully twisted out of the way and parried it, kicking Sasuke in the process.

"Bansho Ten'in!" Naruto put his arms out and pulled everyone to him.

"Shinra Tensei!" Sasuke cancelled the jutsu and replaced himself with a black rod.

"Good job using my own jutsu against me, Sasuke!"" Naruto let the rod phase through him. "Dragon, Horse, Rat, Ox." Naruto said as he did the handsigns. Multiple spikes made out of corrosive Genbu chakra erupted from the ground and almost impaled the three students.

Hinata got ready to do a jutsu but in the blink of an eye Naruto was behind her and had her unconscious.

Sakura and Sasuke looked at each other. All of a sudden, Sakura said, "Fūton: Kamikaze!" A massive wind blast came from her and Sasuke immediately powered it up with Amaterasu. Naruto couldn't avoid the attack.

"We win!" Sakura said as she fist bumped Sasuke.

"Good job you guys." Naruto said as he walked out of the firey explosion. He grinned, "If it weren't for my jutsu nullification, I would've die-" Naruto was immediately pulled into his mindscape.

"Ningen, I sense Otsutsuki chakra, they should be here within two days, so prepare everyone. This might be the first fight of our war." Genbu said. He looked at the sleeping form of Kurama. "I wonder how your friend is feeling, Naruto. He has gone through multiple wars, time travelled, and now he has to fight something stronger than the Jūbi.."

"I'm worried for him too. He's been talking less and less.." Naruto said.

"You're getting quite close to taming my chakra Ningen. That jutsu you did was quite the powerful one. I wonder when you will be able to utilize my chakra in its purest form.."

"I don't know when.. I know I will soon, at my most crucial moment probably. I'll talk to you later."

Genbu nodded and Naruto left his mindscape.

"Bad news you guys, the invasion is starting in two days. So rest up and get ready, because this war can mean the difference between living in peace or dying harrowing deaths." Naruto said. The three students nodded and teleported to their respective houses.

Naruto clapped his hands together and focused chakra to his crown. All of a sudden, multiple rays of chakra sprouted from his head and went as far as the eye could see.

They all transmitted information to the other villages and they got ready for war.

Skip two days

Every village was on edge, waiting for the Otsutsuki to show up.

Finally, one Otsutsuki showed up, and it was Fujin. He showed up in Konoha. "I figured I was enough to eradicate you vile creatures and get that damned tortoise back.." The bamboo-cutter man said. He spread out his arms and out of nowhere a Gudōdama appeared.

"Everyone evacuate now!" A Jōnin said. Everyone ran outside of the village and into the forest. The ball expanded and expanded, swallowing things up and making them disintegrate.

It kept going like that until it was right near the Hokage monument, and it was pushed away with a Gudōdama of equal size, getting knocked back and detonating miles away with a massive explosion.

"Oh? It looks like I'll have some fun while I'm here." The Otsutsuki's face twisted into a vile grin.

"Dying certainly won't be fun." A voice said. All of a sudden, four people came into the crater where the village once was. Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata.

"You killed one of my subordinates. Momoshiki I believe he was called. No matter, I will defeat you anyways." The bamboo-cutter responded, ignoring the threat that was thrown at him. He activated his Byakugan and looked at them.

The four shinobi had to resist the urge to break out in a cold sweat.

"I see.. the Otsutsuki chakra runs strong in you two. Especially you, Fox. Even before your reincarnation it ran strong." He slid into a battle stance and made a come-here motion with one of his hands.

"Show me a good battle!"

So guys, just to draw out the suspense a bit, I'm probably not going to update in a day or two.