The Search Begins!

"He mentioned a stone tablet." Naruto recalled. He gazed upward, thinking of any clue or place he would look for the stone tablet in.

"Maybe we could search in the moon, first. I remember that you said there was an Otsutsuki clan member living up there." Sakura claimed.

Naruto's eyes lit up, "I don't advise having the Earth as our base of operations. It's too risky."

"Well, in which place should we settle?" Hinata inquired. When Naruto mentioned the moon, she perked up, almost as if she was excited to go.

"The moon? Or some other celestial body. Anywhere but the Earth." Sakura replied.

Naruto nodded, "We must say our goodbyes and gather supplies. We leave next week. I will spawn manifestations of my will to help everyone else make plans."

All members scattered. Naruto gently put his hands together, manifesting his wills.

A humanoid being, about six feet tall, slowly emerged from the ground Naruto stood on. It was a lanky thing, more tall than it was wide. It shared Naruto's dōjutsu. It scattered. Naruto needn't tell it any instructions, for it already knew its purpose.

おつつき

Otsutsukimaru took a deep breath. He looked upon his world. Compared to Naruto's homeland, it'd obviously be called foreign.

There was no "sky" in the conventional sense. It was the surrounding celestial space. Stars, nebulae, asteroids. Pitch black and all. The world of Otsutsukimaru orbited a blue pulsar. It rotated and vibrated with great intensity. However, the Otsutsuki placed a seal around the world, rendering it unaffected by the pulses.

The landscape would've been considered desolate by any earthly inhabitants.

It was populated by grey crags and massive trees, whose branches scattered across the skyline, The trees were dark. And despite how cold the world looked, they were burning hot due to how much heat they could absorb.

An Otsutsuki clan member materialized next to Otsutsukimaru, "We may have discovered the whereabouts of Byakko." said he.

Otsutsukimaru nodded, acknowledging the news he had received. The clan member disappeared. Otsutsukimaru sighed, "While my subordinates look for that tiger, I will seek out the stone tablet of my father's clan. How despicable. The powers of those four beasts are my birthright. I should've had these things eons ago.."

His anger surged, and so did the activity of the trees surrounding his world. He breathed, and the trees made a motion, almost like they were inhaling with him. The pulsar that was near began to synchronize its pulses with his respirations.

In, pulsate.
Out, pulsate.

おつつき

The Yonnin, missing one man, felt a vibration in the air- no, not in the air, but in the fabric of the universe itself.

Naruto teleported to Sakura, and brought her to Hinata. "Something is happening. Can you feel it? The universe is almost in tune with someone, or something." Naruto asked.

The pulsating stopped. The Yonnin decided that they ought to leave early. They bid their farewells and left for the moon.