Failure

Im not too good at naming my chapters am I? I guess I should've stuck with the ordinal chapter names..

おつつき

"SASUKE!" The remaining Yonnin shouted. Hinata tried to run over to him but she was stopped by black rod impaling her stomach.

"No no no. You all still have a fight with me. I've just been created, and before I go I might as well have some fun.." Abu raised his hand and Hinata was impaled with more chakra rods, making her look like a porcupine.

"Save us, Naruto-kun and Sakura.." Hinata passed out from chakra exhaustion.

Naruto's face contorted into a furious snarl. "You.." He subconsciously activated his Rinnegan.

"Naruto, we have to keep our feelings at bay. We can mourn Sasuke later but now we have to focus on this thing here." Sakura said. She channeled some Otsutsuki chakra and broke the chakra rods holding Naruto down.

Naruto stood up and stretched. "Let's do this then."

Naruto ran towards Abu and faked a jab going for his temple. While Abu was distracted with that, Naruto manifested a Rasengan in his other hand. He slammed it into Abu and forced him back.

Abu laughed maniacally. "Yes, give me a good battle!" He charged towards Naruto and punched him in the stomach, sending him barreling into a nearby building.

After that, he went for Sakura, they engaged in a fierce display of taijutsu with Sakura winning. She dodged his strikes with great fluidity.

Abu got fed up with his missing. He prepared a chakra rod, but was interrupted by a fierce kick to his jaw, courtesy of Naruto. He was sent flying, Naruto and Sakura followed him.

"Rasenshuriken!" Naruto threw a Rasenshuriken at Abu.

"Heh." Abu sidestepped the Rasenshuriken with a smirk. He did not expect Naruto to smirk, however.

"Where's that white-haired girl.." Abu thought. His question was answered when he felt a fierce pain in his left thigh. He could not move. He turned his neck to be met with a fierce kick by Sakura that sent him into the air. He looked up and saw a massive Rasengan that was ready to hit him.

"Damn you!" Abu was hit.

Sakura pumped her fist in the air with a smile.

Naruto walked towards Abu who was on the ground. "Have any last words?" Naruto asked, his Rinnegan pulsed as a purple chakra coated his hands.

"Yes.. go say goodbye to your white-haired friend.." Sakura was suddenly lifted up into the air, debris was starting to pile on her.

"SAKURA!" Naruto tried to teleport to her but he felt another sharp pain in his eyes.

"Don't you get it? I've hit you with my chakra several times already. It nullifies the jutsu you use while harming you from the inside. You're dead." Abu said. He clenched a fist, signalling that the Chibaku Tensei he was doing on Sakura was finished.

A dark brown chakra seemed to emit from Naruto as he was shaking in rage. "You.. what do you want from us?"

"I will need to take away that tortoise inside of you. He is one of the beasts that we need to revive the Yonbyakubi no Amenominakanushi."

"Four hundred tailed beast!?" Naruto exclaimed. "You have to be lying."

"No.. we aren't. Since you aren't going to escape me, I will indulge. There are four beasts throughout this universe. The Jūbi that you earthly creatures and low-tier branch family Otsutsuki members harness pales in comparison to the Yonbyakubi. Should we revive this creature, we will seal it within my creator, Otsutsukimaru."

"I should end this fight fast then.." Naruto tried to run towards Abu but he felt amazingly sluggish.

"Feeling slow, maybe even a little exhausted? You've just had your tortoise extracted while I was rambling. Good luck trying to stop us." Abu disappeared in a black portal.

"Damnit!" Naruto fell down to the ground and passed out.

I'm sorry this chapter was a bit short, but I couldn't just continue from there. Had to, y'know, make some suspense here.