Orochimaru?!

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura were all inside of the testing room, talking to Kabuto and the rest of their Genin comrades.

"Naruto, is this really the Kabuto you were talking about? He failed the Chunin exams 7 times. I don't think he can summon people from the dead." Sakura whispered to Naruto.

"This is the Kabuto I was talking about. Later in the exams he will forfeit. He is about as strong as Kakashi." Naruto responded.

"...the Sound is a small village, they are not much of a threat." Kabuto said, informing the Genin. When Kabuto said that, a squad of Sound Genin came up to Kabuto and attacked him and broke his glasses.

"Be careful Sakura, Sasuke. The bandaged one has a glove that emits sound waves and can disrupt your balance, hearing, and more. The other male has holes in his palms that can emit sound waves that are so strong they can actually damage things. The female one isn't very dangerous, though. She just tricks you with senbon." Naruto said to his team.

Ibiki came in and explained how the written test worked and assigned everyone their seats.

(I'm going to skip this part. I can't remember anything that happened in canon nor do I actually want to write this. So:

Since Naruto actually remembered what was going to happen, he made a shadow clone and made it transform into a fly before the exam actually started.

Sasuke used his Sharingan.

Sakura just answered the questions.)

"Congratulations. You have all passed." Ibiki said to the remaining Genin teams. Before he could continue talking, someone crashed through the window.

"Its the sexy and single Anko Mitarashi! Follow me to training ground 44!" Anko said as she began to run to training ground 44. When they made it to training ground 44, or the Forest of Death, Anko explained everything about that part of the exam. She gave them waivers to sign.

"Naruto, who has what scrolls?" Sasuke asked.

"I dunno. Possession of scrolls has most likely changed. Also, do you remember that Genin behind me that gave Anko that kunai?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke and Sakura nodded.

"That was Orochimaru, and he will most likely go for you, Sasuke. " Naruto said. Sasuke just nodded. The gates opened and they immediately started going into the forest and jumping from tree to tree. When they spotted Team 10, they went to them.

"What scroll do you guys have?" Naruto asked Shikamaru. 

"Why would we tell you?" Shikamaru asked rhetorically. Naruto then pulled out his scroll and showed them that he had a heaven scroll. "We have a heaven scroll as well." Shikamaru pulled out his scroll.

"We should team up then!" Naruto said. Shikamaru looked at the rest of his team and they all nodded. Naruto took lead and resumed their trek forward.

After around 3 hours of travelling, Shikamaru suggested that they should stop. Naruto agreed and began to set up camp.

"You guys can sleep, I will keep watch and look for food and water." Naruto said. He made 4 shadow clones and had them all take watch from different corners of their camp.

"I'll go with you too." Sasuke said and walked with Naruto to the nearest river.

"I sense 3 presences... it is most likely another team. We should take their scroll, regardless of which one they have." Naruto said. Sasuke nodded.

Naruto created two shadow clones and a white chakra began to emanate from their hands, and the chakra had the kanji for illusion on it. In the blink of an eye, the two Naruto clones were behind two of the Genin in the team, and they slammed their palms on their necks and put a genjutsu seal on them. The original Naruto went behind the Genin with the scroll and took it from him while he was distracted.