Intrusion

Expect a little bit of writing changes such as simple character POV changes.

The villagers started calling Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata the "Legendary Yonnin", and because of the battle between them and Fujin, they were heros to Konoha and the rest of the world.

おつつき

"These... creatures... sure can put up a fight. That blond one even reversed the cycle of time to save his tiny planet... Our plans for reviving the Yonbyakubi no Amenominakanushi can wait for a little while.." A pale man clad in a gray kimono said. He was sat at the head of a long table, with numerous other equally pale beings also sitting there.

"B-but Otsutsuki-sama, how are we going to deal with those creatures? Won't they lose a threat later in the future?" An Otsutsuki next to the pale man asked.

"No matter about them, when the Yonbyakubi is revived, no one shall stop us, no one can stop us. However... we shall send them a small message." Immediately, a pale, humanoid being with four arms appeared next to the man. It had one eye on the center of its face. The eye was black, with several white concentric rings around the where the pupil would've been.

The creature suddenly disappeared through a black portal.

おつつき

"Kazekage-sama! Some sort of creature has been slaughtering shinobi in front of the village!"

Gaara, the Kazekage, stood up and immediately left his office to go to the front of the village.

Out of nowhere, a black rod impaled his shoulder and made him fall to the ground. The creature immediately went up to him, put one of its hands on Gaara's head, and pulled out the Ichibi, killing Gaara.

"Kazekage-sama!" A shinobi exclaimed before running towards the creature to avenge his fallen leader.

The creature expelled a shockwave of chakra which rendered all forms of life within it's radius to be dead. The shinobi next to him basically became a living mummy, holding out it's arm until it fell to the ground.

The remaining shinobi screamed in fear and retreated.

"Get fox holder." The creature said before disappearing in a black portal.

おつつき

The creature appeared in the center of Konoha, and it produced another withering blast of chakra.

The Yonnin detected the creature and immediately teleported to it.

Naruto fired a few black rods into the creature, and it stopped moving.

A hissing noise came from the creature as the rods were absorbed. "Filthy human techniques." It said in a rather simple sentence. In the blink of an eye, it was in front of Hinata, giving her multiple Jūken strikes. She was left disabled. It was about to finish her off with withering chakra but it was interrupted by Sasuke stabbing it in the back and throwing it away.

"Don't try heal byakugan princess. I Have special chakra." The creature's eye pulsed, and numerous ebony colored trees erupted from the ground and immediately went after the Yonnin. Sakura picked up Hinata and put her into one of her pocket dimensions.

"Kagatsuchi: Tajū Gokakyū no Jutsu!" Sasuke said. Multiple black fireballs crashed into the incoming branches. His eyes widened.

"The trees make chakra useless, like the Gudōdama we always use. So I think this is a fight only I can handle guys. Scatter and help the villagers evacuate." Naruto had his teammates leave him with the creature.

"Before fight, what name? Mine Abu." The creature inquired as he raised an eyebrow.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto sped towards Abu with his black staff in hand. He attempted a jab to his jugular but it was blocked by Abu's wrist.

Abu countered with reaching out to punch his throat. When Naruto tilted his head, Abu bent his arm and hit him with his elbow and knocked him far away.

They engaged in a fairly one-sided display of taijutsu, with Abu winning. Abu hit multiple tenketsu and knocked Naruto back with a Hakke Kyusho.

Naruto recovered and started walking to Abu. "I see.." He opened his eye and activated his Rinnegan.

Naruto appeared in front of Abu and gave him 32 tenketsu strikes. He had a wall made out of Gudōdama erupt from the ground and then he threw Abu at it, aiming to disintegrate him.

"Shinra Tensei." Abu propelled himself off of the ground and avoided the wall. He shot multiple black rods at Naruto, one of which hit his left thigh.

Naruto crumpled to the floor. "Damnit." He was on his knees. He tried to activate his Tengan and nullify it but he got a sharp pain in his eye if he tried to.

"Tengan not work in my space." Abu began to inject his withering chakra into Naruto.

"Ningen, be careful of his chakra. I can rid your coils of it but it will make your chakra control get progressively worse if you keep having to get healed. Cut this battle short." Genbu said.

"Heard conversation with you and tortoise. Will cut off speaking." Abu pulsed his chakra and Naruto felt a sharp pain in his stomach.

"Ningen, he is cutting off our conn-" Genbu lost contact with Naruto.

"Damnit.. I can probably just force chakra through the seal." Naruto tried to pull chakra but then he felt an even more intense pain in his stomach.

"You can't use tortoise chakra." Abu gained a wicked smile.

Naruto crumpled onto the ground.

Sasuke, Sakura and Hinata appeared next to Naruto.

"Naruto-kun!" Hinata let the prefix slip as she went next to Naruto and started healing him.

"That guy cut off my ability to speak to Genbu. Be careful, his chakra poisons you." Naruto warned. The rest of the Yonnin nodded.

"You creatures can't stop Yonbyakubi no Amenominakanushi's revival." Abu was standing on all fours, instead of his two legs, he looked like a crawling person, but he had two of his four arms up in the air.

"This tortoise chakra.. so delicious." Abu's vocabulary was expanding. The two arms that were on his back fused into a black tortoise shell.

"Crap.. he's siphoning the Genbu chakra I have remaining in my system. Guys run, I will fight him off." Naruto struggled to stand up.

"No, Naruto. Don't you remember what Kakashi once told us?" Sasuke rhetorically asked. "Those who don't follow the rules are scum, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum."

"Don't worry about us Naruto, we'll protect you." Sakura turned around and smiled at Naruto reassuringly.

"It's so hilarious that you hideous creatures think your cooperation works all of the time.." Abu appeared in front of Sasuke, and coated his palm with both his withering chakra and pure tortoise chakra. He struck Sasuke in his throat and knocked him back ten meters.

"H-help." Sasuke managed to croak out before his throat turned to stone and killed him.

"SASUKE!"