Unexpected Visitor

All of the Genin that passed the second exam were standing in a large room listening to the Hokage explain how the 3rd exam worked.

"...does anyone want to forfeit before we begin?" Hiruzen said. Kabuto raised his hand, "I will forfeit. I am too exhausted from the previous exam."

Hiruzen nodded and Kabuto was escorted out of the room. Everyone went up to the stands as the electronic screen went through names. NARUTO UZUMAKI VS. SASUKE UCHIHA

Sasuke paled. Naruto jumped down into the main area and waited for Sasuke to come down. When Sasuke finally came down, the proctor told them to start.

"Looks like Naruto isn't going to pass this exam.." Asuma said to Kakashi.

Kakashi simply chuckled lightly and said, "He will, " Asuma gave him a curious look, "he's full of surprises."

"I guess I'll start then." Naruto said. In the blink of an eye, he was in front of Sasuke, ready to strike.

"Woah.. how did Naruto get so fast?" Ino said as she looked upon the battle with an incredulous look. "No matter, Sasuke will still beat him because he has the Sharingan."

Sakura just smirked at Ino before returning to the battle before them.

Sasuke's eyes widened before he blocked a kunai that was going for his neck. "You're not holding back, are you.." Sasuke asked.

"If I wasn't holding back you would've lost a while ago." Naruto said, smirking. He did a roundhouse kick aimed for the left side of his face. Sasuke ducked and did a sweep kick. Naruto retreated from the exchange, and then smirked. He charged at Sasuke with a rasengan in his right hand. When he got within arms length of him, he moved do fast that he left an afterimage that did a high kick and forced Sasuke to limbo dodge. He saw Naruto right behind him with his rasengan poised and ready to incapacitate him.

"I surrender." Sasuke said. He walked up to the stands.

"Naruto wins thi-" The proctor was interrupted when the ground rumbled. A massive hole was torn in the ceiling of the building.

There was an Otsutsuki. She had long, hime style hair and she donned a black kimono with golden magatama. She had delicate features, more so than Kaguya. One of her eyes was a Byakugan and the other one was a weird dōjutsu. It had the Yin half of the Yin-yang symbol. She exerted an aura of power and confidence.

"My name is Otsutsuki Fujin.. and this filthy planet is going to die." She said in a calm, monotone voice. "Kuchiyose: Genbu!" She slammed her palm on the ground and out came a massive black tortoise with 3 heads, sharp teeth, and a shell that looked like a mountain. The creature was gargantuan, it was bigger than the Kyūbi. Everyone in the building went into  a panic. "Stay calm everyone! Evacuate this place immediately!" Hiruzen said. A few Chūnin escorted every Genin save for Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura.

The Otsutsuki clan member left in a black portal.

"What are you doing here!? This place isn't safe!" Kakashi said to the three Genin.

"Kakashi. I have experience fighting Otsutsuki clan members. I've done it three times. Trust me." Naruto responded.

"What if you can't kill it?" Kakashi asked.

"There's no can't. I only can. The potential fate of the world is on my hands, failure isn't an option." Naruto said as his eyes hardened. Kakashi gazed at Naruto. That was not his naïve Genin. That was the Nanadaime Hokage and savior of the world.

"You two sit back and watch." Naruto said to Sasuke and Sakura.

Naruto  charged at the beast in his Kyūbi Rikūdo form. 

The black tortoise turned around and roared at Naruto knocking him back.

Naruto made a shadow clone and had it make an Ōdama Bijū Rasenshuriken. He threw it at Genbu with as much strength as he could muster. The tortoise simply opened its mouth and a black portal sucked the clone in. The experiences of the clone came back to Naruto and then he started sweating. His clone went insane due to breathing the fumes of its stomach.

Due to Naruto losing his guard, Genbu turned into a ball and rolled towards Naruto. The creature was so fast Naruto just barely avoided getting his arm amputated. It turned around and used all three of its heads to make a very loud roar that finally destroyed the building they were in.

"Everyone leave! I will defeat this thing." Naruto said. Hiruzen, Kakashi, and everyone else left.

The beast curled into a ball and a grey substance covered him.

"Naruto.. we can't beat this guy. He's powerful, I pale in comparison to this beast. You have to seal it within you before it can transform. If it does it could be like fighting two Jūbi in one."

Naruto sighed, "We always have to seal powerful beasts huh." he said with a humorless chuckle. "I don't know if any of our seals are strong enough to seal this thing."

"The knowledge the chakra gave me proves otherwise. There is a seal you can perform. It's Ox, Inu, and Tatsu. A white chakra should glow from your hands and the rest will come to you."

"Ox, Inu, Tatsu." Naruto did the hand signs and his hands became coated in a white chakra.

Naruto made 50 shadow clones and had them charge at the beast. While they were doing that, he put down multiple smoke bombs and then threw 2 rasenshuriken at the beast.

The plan was easily foiled, however, when the beast roared to clear the smoke and the clones. But it forgot to take out the rasenshuriken, so they got him. While it was dazed from that, Naruto ran to seal him away.

Naruto put his right hand on it and the Otsutsuki chakra within him resonated with  the beast's chakra. He pulled hard to have it meet with the seal on his stomach. "Shishin.." He brought his left hand up to where the chakra met his stomach and another seal appeared. "Fuin!"

The beast roared before saying, "You.. filthy creature!" It was pulled into the seal until it was no more.

He fell to his knees. "We did it Kurama.." Naruto said.

"Yes we did you brat," The Kyūbi smirked as he looked down on his companion. "Sleep. I will tell them what happened for you."

"Thanks Ku-" Naruto couldn't finish his sentence before he passed out on the ground. Hiruzen, along with a group of ANBU came to the scene.

"Naruto!" Hiruzen said as he spotted him. As he ran over to him, he saw the steady rising and falling of his chest.

Naruto stirred and then stood up. "We need to talk, human. Naruto sealed the beast into himself."