Sakura Otsutsuki!

Sakura woke up. Her whole body, especially her forehead was aching. She idly noted that she looked a bit paler than usual. She got out of her bed and went to the bathroom. When she looked in the mirror, she jumped. She had a thin, almost non-existent slit in her forehead. She was pale, bordering on a shade that would be considered sickly. The tips of her hair were going white, and she had horns growing out of her head.

"Sakura, you're up. You should be in bed." Sasuke said idly.

"Sasuke what happened? Last thing I remember is me getting hit by that tortoise freak."

"He activated an eye power that you have. Channel chakra to that slit on your forehead."

Sakura put chakra there and it opened quickly, sending a powerful pulse of chakra throughout the village. It was so potent, so evil that it made Sasuke go on the border of having a panic attack.

"Sasuke-kun!" Sakura said as she ran to Sasuke's side.

He glared at Sakura and said, "Stay away from me." She looked dejected. Naruto put a hand on Sakura's shoulder and gave her an understanding look. He then gave Sasuke a hand and helped him up. All of a sudden, he felt several powerful chakra sources, and he knew who they where.

"The Akatsuki.. Sakura, Sasuke, hide somewhere, I'm going to fight them." Naruto said. They nodded. He teleported down there. He was so tired. He had to force Genbu's chakra through the seal, so it took a lot out of him.

"Kyūbi jinchūriki, come with us peacefully or we will have to use force." An orange-haired man said.

"Nagato!" Naruto said as he ran to the dead body he was controlling. He was soon stopped by Itachi and Kisame. "You're not getting past us, brat." Kisame said with a toothy grin.

Shit. I'm exhausted and I can't use too much destructive jutsu. Naruto jumped backwards. "Itachi, please don't." Naruto said. He looked behind them and saw Konan summon the rest of Nagato's paths.

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" Chikushōdo said. She slammed her hand on the ground and summoned a centipede, a three headed dog, and a massive bird. They scattered to different parts of the village.

"Looks like I will have to finish this quickly.." Naruto said as he briefly closed his eyes. He opened them to reveal his dōjutsu in one eye and a Rinnegan in the other.

In the blink of an eye, Naruto was right behind Kisame with a hand that was ready to knock him unconscious. The shark man turned around and blocked his strike. "You're pretty damn fast brat, I'll give you tha-" Kisame was interrupted when he teleported behind him and knocked him out with a chop of his neck. He then put him in his Kamui dimension.

Itachi's eyes widened the slightest bit. He took out Kisame in less than a minute. He charged at Naruto as fast as he could to hopefully disable him. Naruto made Itachi's arm intangible and then grabbed him by the throat and put him in a genjutsu.

"Itachi. I know why you killed off your clan. You did it to protect Konoha." Naruto said.

"How do you know this?" Itachi asked as emotionless as ever.

Naruto then told him about everything that happened.

"I see.. I will join Konoha again. " Naruto ended the genjutsu. Right as Naruto was ending his genjutsu, him and Itachi were knocked out by two of Nagato's paths.

"Naruto!" Sakura yelled when she saw him get knocked out. Without thinking, she jumped down into the battlefield.

Zetsu felt a strange attraction to Sakura, she felt a bit like his mother. He narrowed his eyes.