♡5♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?

       Yes              No

       You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤

I woke up surrounded by an odd yet comforting warmth. I saw Colby and blushed. I was going to get up but I was pulled back down.

"No," I heard. I giggled at how he acted like a baby.

"But I want to get up," I said.

"Want, not need. So you're staying," he said pulling me closer and put his face in my hair. I laid there and gave in. I heard soft snoring behind me and smiled. I saw Colby's phone and reached for it. I looked at his lock screen and it said: I did not tell half of what I saw for I knew I wouldn't be believed. Then what appeared to be a desert in the background.

"Why do you have my phone?" He asked.

"I was looking at the lock screen," I said placing the phone back down. He took his arm back to his side,  sat up and stretched. A yawn came from him.

"How'd you sleep?" He said, his morning voice a bit groggy.

"Good. You?" I asked.

"Same," He said.

"Can I see your phone?" I asked.

"Why?" He asked.

"You'll see," I said. He handed me his phone and it was on the home screen. I found his contacts app and put my info in there. Name: Luna, and in notes I put: The girl you met in the café and for some reason decided to be friends with.

"After you do your morning stuff, drive me home?" I asked, handing him his phone.

"Sure," He said and got up. I left the room and out to the kitchen. I sat down and started singing a random part to a song.

She asked me, "Son when I grow old

Will you buy me a house of gold?

And when your father turns to stone

Will you take care of me?"

I will make you queen of everything you see

I'll put you on the map

I'll cure you of disease

Oh, and see we know that dreams are dead

And life turns plans up on their head

I will plan to be a bum

So I might just be kept, someone

I finished and heard clapping from behind me. I turned to see Colby in the doorframe of his room. I blushed and looked down.

"Your good!" He exclaimed.

"Thanks," I said quietly.

"Are you embarrassed?" He asked with a smile. I didn't respond and he came beside me. He gave me a side hug before telling me, "Come on, I need to get you home." I went to the couch to find my phone and keys saw it lying there. I grabbed it and shoved it in my pocket and the bundle of clothes.

"Wait, what about your clothes?" I asked that were still on me.

"Keep it," He said while smiling. I followed him to his car and he drove me to my place.