♡26♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I am walking with Colby's, tomorrow we leave. We arrive at a graveyard and find the two graves I was looking for.

Greyson Trooker and Leo G. Trooker.

Colby places a hand on my shoulder, looking at the two graves with me.

We arrive back in LA and I just go with Colby to his apartment. I go to his closet and steal a shirt and pants. I change into them and stand by the counter, waiting for Colby. Two arms wrap around my waist and a kiss was placed onto the base of my neck, I jumped in surprise.

"Sorry baby," He said, I blush.

"First time you've e-ever used a pet name," I tried to not stutter but ended up doing it.

"Aww, are you embarrassed?" Colby asked chuckling.

"Noooooo," I said, extending the o.

"Remember how I said we weren't doing 'it' yet?" Colby asked.

"Yeah," I said, a tad uneasy of what he was hinting at.

"Can we?" He asked, making me blush immensely.

"No, for now not. It's midnight and jet lag isn't very nice," I say to him.

"Soon?" He asks.

"Maybe," I say, you could hear how anxious I was.

"Hey, baby, don't worry. I'll love you before, after... and during," he said.

I smile at him.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I'm hanging out with Kat, Tara, and Devyn.

"So how's your relationship with Colby doing?" Tara asked, her and Kat didn't know about us dating.

"Very well," I say, taking a sip of the drink Devyn suggested I try.

"Did he ask you out yet?" Kat said, trying to tease me.

"I am his girlfriend," I say with a smirk.

"From when!?" Tara half yells.

"A month," I say.

"Damn girl! Your good at hiding it," Kat says laughing.

"I know," I say jokingly.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I was at Colby's place setting up for a video. He came in with the CD and put it on the TV. He sat down and I started the camera.

"Hey guys! So today Colby and I are watching old videos of me!" I said.

"We've watched a few," Colby said.

"More than a few," I corrected.

It was a clip of the ping pong table. I sat in the edge of a table while my dad and brother stood at the table. My dad played on my brother harder than he did to me with a variety of moves. The two he usually would use is spiking and curving it. When my brother would loose and grab the ball from wherever it bounced my dad would turn to me, wink, and smile. I smiled back or let a small giggle out.

"You looked so cute when you were younger!" Colby said.

"I was a child. I still am mentally," I said laughing.

The next was of my brother and I playing basketball. Every time he'd get a point he'd do a scream that was joking, and throw his arms up.

"We were a weird family," I said.

"I can tell!" Colby said.

It was of me riding a skateboard while my brother was on his bike. I passed him and he tried to catch up.

"Didn't know you knew how to ride a skateboard," Colby said.

My brother stood behind a cake that had 18 on it. I was behind the camera and the boys were in the room. We all just yelled happy birthday and my brother blew the candles out.

"Now your presents are this thing you can make popsicles and a partially used bag of 15 balloons. The other 5 are the ones blown up," I said.

"I'll take the popsicle maker," he said laughing.

"You don't like my unique balloons that I drew beautiful faces on!?" I yelled jokingly, showing the camera them in the floor.

"They're ugly just like you," He said laughing more.

"What did I just watch?" Colby asked laughing.

"I honestly don't know," I said laughing more.

"That's it for today! Bye I guess!" I said before turning the camera off. Colby wrapped his arms around from behind.

"Cuddle?" He mumbled into my neck.

"Sure," I said. He picked me up and brought me back into the couch, lying me on top of him.

"Tomorrow is two months baby," he said.

"Who doesn't know we are dating?" I asked.

"Kevin, Mike, I think Corey," Colby said.

"Wanna invite them over to hang out?" I ask.

The three were over and we were all joking around. The seating went: Colby, me, Mike, Kevin, and Corey was sitting more by himself. Mike told a stupid joke making us all laugh, he had to rest his back on the back of the couch cause he was laughing that hard. He lightly grabbed my shoulder when he did. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Colby was a bit mad.

"Luna and I have an announcement," Colby said when the laughter died down.

"What's up bro?" Corey said.

"Luna and I are dating!" He said smiling.

"Congrats brother!" Kevin said reaching his hand across for Colby to do the handshake that guys do.

"How long y'all two been together?" Corey asked.

"Couple months," Colby said.

"Can I talk to you for a sec Colby?" Mike asked standing up, stretching.

"Sure," Colby said. They walked into the other room and Kevin, Corey and I chatted. There was some yelling and bits were audible.

"I... her... mine... took her!" Is all I could make out from Mike.

"Mine... asked her... touching... her first!" Colby's voice came through.

"What?" Corey whisper yelled to Kevin and I. I shrugged and tried to listen to more but it had calmed down. In a couple minutes they were back and acted like nothing had happened.

I had posted the video of Colby and I reacting to the old videos and everyone was asking who the boy was, my brother. If they weren't asking that then it was asking if Colby and I were together or a few talking about how good or bad the video was. I got a text from Devyn while reading the feedback.
Devyn💕:
Hey wanna hang?
11:37 AM

Luna:
Sure, my place?
11:38 AM

Devyn💕:
I'll be over in a bit
11:38 AM

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .