♡29♡

➖➖Wattpad: Update, New chapter on "Hearts Connection." Would you like to read it?
Yes No
You have selected to read

If you read this story on a normal basis, please read this here!
1) Thanks for the support! We almost have 1.5K.
2) Sorry for not posting last post date.
3) The story will no longer have a chapter posted every 3 days, it's being pushed back to every week!

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I drop the note and freeze. A moment lasted I fall to the ground in a sitting position, attempting to process what I just read. An incurable cancer...

I hear the door open and I turn to see my mom. She sees the note and has a sad face.

"Mom," I said.

She walks to me and hugs me. I grab her tightly and cry. "No!"

"I have half a year," she said, her voice cracked.

"This can't be!" I yell backing up from the hug, she holds my shoulders.

"I'm afraid that it can be."

I'm sitting on her couch while she makes dinner. I have my head in my hands then I hear the front door open.

"Luna!" I hear Colby say.

I pick my head up, tear stains on my cheeks. He comes over and sits beside me, then pulls me into his lap. He hugs me and says in my ear, "what's wrong baby?"

"M-My mom," I say.

I hear two pairs of footsteps then my mother's voice, "I have an incurable cancer, Colby."

"What?" He says. He hugs me tighter and I continue crying.

"Moon, let's enjoy the time I have left," she said, I knew she had a sad smile. I pick my head up and I was correct, a sad smile was planted on her face.

"Come to mama," she says opening her arms. Colby releases from the hug and I go and hug my mom.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I left my mom and I was back in the big city with Colby. Mike came back before us. I sat on Colby's couch, scratch that, face planted into Colby's couch.

"What's wrong now?"

"Jet lag," I said, it was muffled into he couch. He chuckled and picked me up bridal style. He carried me to his room tossing some of his clothes to me.

"Change then we can cuddle," he said before picking out his own clothes.

When we were both done he laid down and placed his head on my stomach while I tangled my fingers in his hair. He shut his eyes and yawned. I removed my hand from his hair and poked his nose. He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Oh no," I said.

He tackled me in a hug then started kissing me all over my face. When he finally stopped he smiles and says, "That's the button for getting tackled with hugs and kisses."

I poked his nose again and he did it again. He ended it with a long kiss on the lips.

"I love you," He says smiling widely.

"I love you too," I said.

💙✖︎✖︎✖︎🖤
I wake up to being yelled into the face by the friend group, waking Colby and I up. It took me a moment to process what they said. "Happy 21st Luna!"

Colby had his face scrunched up and tired. He pulled the blanket over the two of us again , over both our heads. "To early," he said.

"It's only 1 in the morning," Jake said jokingly.

I cuddle into Colby, wanting more sleep. He wraps his arms around me again and we wait a few moments.

"Ok, we'll leave now."

I woke up again but this time to the bed empty. I look around for a moment before I see Colby walk in with breakfast. He sees I'm awake and smiles. He places the breakfast to the bedside table and kisses me.

"Happy birthday baby," He said smiling.

"Thank you, did you make breakfast?" I ask.

He hums in response then sets it in front of me. He sat beside me and kissed my cheek.

Devyn, Kat, and Kevin took me to the mall to go buy me stuff for my birthday. The reason Kevin was coming was because, 'he had to be a nice dad.'

We stood looking at some clothes and Kat told me to try a shirt. It was several shades of blue in a tie dye way. I was interested so I tried it out. We all agreed that I should get it so I did.

After a while Kevin suggested we head back home.

I was heading over to Sam's place to celebrate my birthday and have a Pizza Night at the same time. I knock on the door and when it opens I'm greeted to a dark room. Moments later of confusion, the lights are flipped on and everyone yells, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

I stumble back a little, surprised at the sudden noise. I started laughing and everyone followed. Colby walked to me and gave me the biggest hug he could manage. Devyn dragged me to the counter and while passing, there was a couple of shot glasses with a brown substance. She gave me a slice of pizza and says, "Eat."

"Why so sudden?" I asked.

"You'll see," She said smiling.

Everyone else got there pizza and we ate, talked, and joked. Afterward, the cake came out.

Devyn dragged me back to the counter and a camera was now set up. She clicked it on and smiled.

"First ever shot!" Devyn yelled, giving me a shot glass.

"My mother wants me to drink?" I say jokingly, taking the small cup.

"Yup!" She says. We down the shot and it burned my throat terrible. I coughed a bit. She chuckled at my response of the alcohol I had downed.

"My turn to drink with my girl!" Colby said walking to us. Devyn poured him and I a shot each. She did a countdown and the two of us drank the liquid. It burned and I disliked it, I coughed again.

"You'll get used to it."

"Yeah, I suppose Dev," I say.

Kevin then took a shot with me a couple minutes after, then Jake. I said I wanted to stop for a while. It was a bit to much for me at the moment. We all sat back down on the couch, me beside Colby. The drink started to kick in a bit and I felt odd and... light I suppose. I hugged Colby's arm, laying my head on his shoulder.

I was a bit out of the conversations from the drinking.

"Looks like your tired," Devyn said.

"No, I just feel funny."

"Definitely the alcohol. Let's get you just a couple more shots."

Devyn poured a couple more shots and I hesitantly walked up. She poured a few more for anyone who wanted to drink with me. Mike came up first then Corey.

"Okay I think I'm done now," I said sitting beside Colby again.

"Why?" He asked.

"I don't like it to much," I said.

"Can you do one more? I bought another one specifically tonight," Devyn said.

"Fine," I respond with.

She jumps up and grabs a bag. She pulls out a bottle of clear liquid and pours a shot.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I'll tell you when you drink it," she said hiding the bottle. I had trust so I drank it, it burned more than the other drink.

"Last one was whiskey, this is tequila," Devyn said.

"It burned way more," I said. I took the collar of the hoodie I was wearing into the grip of my hand and put it over my mouth.

For the rest of the night, it was a blur.

You have finished a chapter on "Hearts Connection." Feedback?
Next chapter: L O A D I N G . . .